• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 7 Biggest Tournament: Billy Vs Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma)

So, can Billy copy Cole's abilities? Would he know how to use them if he did? Can Billy use all of his copied abilities here?

Reading Billy's profile I can see him killing Cole with Unjustice or Undefinition, given that the abilities are law based in my understanding.
However, he doesn't have great defense, so Cole can oneshot him with anything. Sure, he has regeneration, but he would probably just get killed again before being functional again and then it's a game of finding something that makes him stay dead... which should be no problem. Vaporization should do the trick.

Basically, I think Cole wins since in all likelihood he pulls his wincon first.

Reading Billy's profile I can see him killing Cole with Unjustice or Undefinition, given that the abilities are law based in my understanding.
However, he doesn't have great defense, so Cole can oneshot him with anything. Sure, he has regeneration, but he would probably just get killed again before being functional again and then it's a game of finding something that makes him stay dead... which should be no problem. Vaporization should do the trick.

Basically, I think Cole wins since in all likelihood he pulls his wincon first.
Agreed. This will come down to who gets their attack out first, and Unjustice isn't something Billy tends to use off bat.

Might be a good idea to mark the votes down. I think we are 1 away from grace so a random passerby like myself will just throw a vote and this match can be concluded.

Back