• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Scarlet Witch destroyed darkhold in every universe new information CRT upgrade Scarlet witch tier

Based on new information I've found about Scarlet Witch and talks about how she destroyed the Darkhold in every universe, the writer of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness told Variety that Scarlet Witch has committed acts of worship. She sacrificed herself to destroy the Darkhold and save Wanda from all over the universe

8487515-screenshot2022-05-1111.08.41am.png

Do you think it could be a transformative
confirmation that what she did came from her own power?

seriously again with this
I'm just bringing in new information It's information From the author's interview, it is thick and reliable , That what she did in the final scene really came from her, so I think she doesn't deserve to be on that level 6A

seriously again with this
There are many people and groups arguing that stating information from the vs battle wiki website is incorrect because they have not carefully studied the information that has been confirmed by the characters

So I wanted to create a thread for Admin to reconsider whether she deserves to be listed only as 6A on the profile page when what she did came from her self-sacrifice and her power to destroy. It's not just Hax or Range

Back