• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I love both but I'd be more than willing to list out how many different ways Strange can kill Touma. Clever illusion pun though

Technically? Might end up badly if it accidentally cuts off his arm or his body. His precog would help cancelling it though. It's more when Strange portals an ocean or a truck in that's an issue.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
BFR is not a wincon here >_>
You know he doesn't have to only BFR to kill him with portals right?

Strange can literally drop him into the artic where he freezes to death or close the portal to kill him

I thought strange wasn't able to fight H2H because of the damage in his hands? IB can also break the Cloak if he touches it, BFR should be impossible afaik, and dropping a car in a teenager is OOC for him. I think Touma has a good chance of breaking that strange illusion here.

I think this might depend on if Strange has prior knowledge or not. If he can keep his distance and use omnidirectional attacks he might just win but if he goes into close combat then I can see him losing.

XDragnoir said:
I thought strange wasn't able to fight H2H because of the damage in his hands? IB can also break the Cloak if he touches it, BFR should be impossible afaik, and dropping a car in a teenager is OOC for him. I think Touma has a good chance of breaking that strange illusion here.
Why

Also no he can fight with a sword, and before you say Touma nulls it Strange is much more skilled in close quarters

IB nulls most types of BFR, with exceptions being non-supernatural and portals that open below him.

If thw sword is magical Touma can null it, and speed equal, his precog will give him a good advantage at H2H.

It has to touch in order to null though unless I'm missing something

Touma's Precog is not good enough to counter opponents that are much more skilled then him, pointing to the soldier that stomped him, secondly billing thevsword doesn't mean much when Strange can recreate it instantly

Schnee One said:
Touma's Precog is not good enough to counter opponents that are much more skilled then him, pointing to the soldier that stomped him, secondly billing thevsword doesn't mean much when Strange can recreate it instantly

o guys seriusly how is this even a question

he has flight

would a tank with no ammo be able to beat an Apache with infinite ammo ? yes it can deflect most shoot but sooner or later the tank goes boom

Flight doesn't give Strange an automatic win though. Does Strange usually prefer to fight from a distance or is he more inclined to fight in close combat?

Range, literally always

He can fight in CQC if he's forced to like I've said above but he usually prefers using magic from a distance or BFRing

The soldier attacked him from behind, his non-supernatural precog needs his 5 senses focused in his opponent. But yeah Strange has flight. What is his 1st move against a normal 16 yo guy?

Er... I'm leaning on Touma.

Strange is definitely going to get off guard by the punch.

Strange FRA. Stephen doesn't take chances, especially when he lives in a world where it's entirely possible for a regular 16 year old to have powers.

Even though he is in a fight by default by SBA.

Common sense dictates he will be in a fight.

Guys again if 1 character can't hit another it's a stomp, starnge always go for flight in his fights

Would u call fair a fight between an intangible opponent with a gun Vs a man with a gun proof small shield ?

I'm leaning more on Strange, I think he's going to win, unless he accidentally cuts Touma's right arm of course.

Don't literally all of his victories revolve around literally everything his opponent can do being negged and then punching them to death?

Well negating most stuff to be alive and close it with normal hits , unless the opponent is supernatural in that case they lose on touch

I mean unless it's a 1 trick hax touma is generally hit by more versatile opponent and no all his winnings are not " he is untouched and perfectly fine"

His victories revolve around the opponent being able to kill him with TK and a small building, but dont start with it.

Back