• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To any staff who sees this, can I change the durability to the Infinity Gauntlet page to Island Level without any keys??

There is no point in having it be lower, the Infinity Gauntlet was able to endure a 5 Gigaton power surge all times it was used with it being able to be done again, it should clearly be Island Level

To any staff who sees this, can I change the durability to the Infinity Gauntlet page to Island Level without any keys??

There is no point in having it be lower, the Infinity Gauntlet was able to endure a 5 Gigaton power surge all times it was used with it being able to be done again, it should clearly be Island Level
Please explain further.

The scaling is already on Mjolnir’s profile, it’s all about adjusting its tier to match what it’s scaling to, at that point.

Please explain further.
In Endgame, Raccoon explains that the Gauntlet's snap generated an energy surge of cosmic proportions, the simulations on the computer showing that surge shows a number of above 5100 megatons or 5.1 gigatons.

Last edited:
Okay. Adjusting Mjolnir and the Gauntlet is probably fine then.

Question, should Doctor Strange's shields be High 7-A?? They were capable of blocking a kick from Thanos, plus the fact he should be comparable to noob sorcerers who blocked attacks from the Sanctuary which was harming High 7-A characters

Last edited:
So is there anything left to do here, or should I lock the profile pages and close this thread?

Mjölnir's tier still needs to be updated with Thanos's tier since it has scaling to both of them and...

... Well, Captain America's shield would fit the 6-C rating then...

Nevermind...

What do the rest of you think would be the best solution for this?

Vision definitely isn’t High 7-A. He isn’t made entirely from Vibranium like BP’s suit and doesn’t have the feats either. Cap’s shield should get High 7-A since that’s the tier of stuff that it could tank while 6-C was breaking it. BP gets High 7-A or 6-C since he could damage Cap’s shield with his claws, tanked Thanos sword and floored Cull with his shockwave.

Did he actually damage cap's shield? I thought he just scraped off the pain.

I only remember Thanos doing that with his Copter Blade, not with his bare fists.

I mean his Double-Bladed Sword already has a higher rating since it easily cleaved through Cap's shield, and there's also Cap launching Mjolnir into his shield and was completely fine. Honestly, it feels like High 7-A Mjolnir and 6-C shield since it took a punch from Thanos. Tho are you implying that Mjolnir is also 6-C, cuz while Thanos did bleed, he shrugged off all of its attacks. Its why we have Iron Man at High 7-A as well. As for Ultron and Vision, it's hard to tell whether High 7-A is applicable or not, since weaker characters have shown to dent/damage vibranium. Unless Phase 2 is High 7-A as well. I guess the best thing to do is assume not all vibranium has similar durability and only go off of showings.

I mean his Double-Bladed Sword already has a higher rating since it easily cleaved through Cap's shield, and there's also Cap launching Mjolnir into his shield and was completely fine. Honestly, it feels like High 7-A Mjolnir and 6-C shield since it took a punch from Thanos. Tho are you implying that Mjolnir is also 6-C, cuz while Thanos did bleed, he shrugged off all of its attacks. Its why we have Iron Man at High 7-A as well. As for Ultron and Vision, it's hard to tell whether High 7-A is applicable or not, since weaker characters have shown to dent/damage vibranium. Unless Phase 2 is High 7-A as well. I guess the best thing to do is assume not all vibranium has similar durability and only go off of showings.
Denting ain't gonna cut it, the Copter Blade literally cut through vibranium like tin.

Mjolnir should be High 7-A, Thanos took multiple hits from Mjölnir and shrugged them all of pretty quickly, just like Iron Man

I disagree about giving Black Panther High 7-A, he was getting overwhelmed by outriders, got harmed by Black Widow's repulsors, and that would also mean that clearly not High 7-A characters like Killmonger would scale to High 7-A, which is a massive outlier

Last edited:
I mean, Killmonger's a clone of BP in terms of abilities, if one's a tier the other is too. As for getting overwhelmed, I think the idea is that only his claws and armor durability are.

Though I'm iffy on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back