• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9 Realms are 9 different galaxies that the Asgardians look over. Unless we're upgrading people to 3-C or 3-B its probably just poetic speech about Surtur being unstoppable.

As for Iron Man I'm not in agreement for a 7-B upgrade based on the above. His attacks are far more concentrated than the launch of a rocket or a nuclear explosion.

What is the launch blast of a missile?

Btw I also noticed FRIDAY's scanning showed Captain America pummelling Iron Man at only 1300 Newtons or so which is like fodder peak human, so I guess take statements by a huge grain of salt.
bruh, this wouldn't even be enough to match a high-power assault rifle's energy yield nor would it be remotely enough to smash through walls like he does in most of the MCU

Prolly the decimal points refer to a comma. Like how in other places where hundreds of millions of dollars are shown like this- 250.000.000 or something

Although it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that a punch at over 70 mph would only be 1300 Newtons. Real life humans punch harder than that but I don't think any real man has punched that fast. They probably just chucked in random numbers they thought were stronk tbh.

They've almost always got all the reading on Iron Man's suit wrong. Like how he got blasted by Thor's lightning where Jarvis says that his armour reached 400% power capacity when the movie shows 475% capacity.

Also Cal was supposed to explain why the full value of Sokovia being rekt would scale to Thor's pre-Awakening AP. I'm assuming that CRT of his isn't ready yet, is it?

Although it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that a punch at over 70 mph would only be 1300 Newtons. Real life humans punch harder than that but I don't think any real man has punched that fast. They probably just chucked in random numbers they thought were stronk tbh.
Insert "Writers can't do math" trope
It reminds me of the crap they'd do in the Flash. They make the man dodge lightning, but say he's only around Mach 2 or Mach 3. Like what? Or the time he was moving at relativistic speeds when taking someone from Central City to China, but he was caught crystal-clear on an average security tape (that made me rage for a few days, ngl).

It lowkey seems like writers can't do math. At least people like Toriyama admit it lol

It reminds me of the crap they'd do in the Flash. They make the man dodge lightning, but say he's only around Mach 2 or Mach 3. Like what? Or the time he was moving at relativistic speeds when taking someone from Central City to China, but he was caught crystal-clear on an average security tape (that made me rage for a few days, ngl).

It lowkey seems like writers can't do math. At least people like Toriyama admit it lol
Don't forget 8-C nukes

(BTW I might downgrade the Speedsters)

Also Cal was supposed to explain why the full value of Sokovia being rekt would scale to Thor's pre-Awakening AP. I'm assuming that CRT of his isn't ready yet, is it?
That would be a CRT for Phase 1 and 2, we're pretty much done with the Phase 3 CRT.

Wasn’t he also saying something about 6-C Iron Man
'Fraid that got busted because the 72 gigaton meteor is a massive outlier (72 gigaton yield was the accepted value due to DMUA mentioning the Roche limit having something to do with it) plus there was some contention to whether the meteor's full yield would scale to him or not due to the meteor causing some damage to the planet's surface and what not, though both DT and Spino tell me that those two wouldn't matter in the long run since the ground impact is small compared to the meteor's actual KE AKA Iron Man would still have taken most of the meteor's yield, but then that brings the issue of the outlier because Thanos got severely wounded by a 5.1-ish gigaton power surge from the gauntlet (then again to be fair the dude was near death with Stormbreaker in his chest before he snapped so who knows).

Last edited:
What is left to do here in summary?

Last edited:
What has been accepted by staff consensus can probably be applied then.

Last edited:
I don't mind applying the changes, but I got exams coming up. If anyone else with experience can carry out the changes, that will be great.

Is somebody willing to write a list with the exact titles for the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it?

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

I'm editing Thor, Iron Man, Cap and the rest that were linked above in the comment.

You should edit the other rest that didn't had the profiles locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back