• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

Chariot190 said:
Ah yes, I checked, it was Ea collateral, in that case idk why it was even brought up to be used as a feat. That's 20 minutes gone, oh well. Still say we calc Karna's meltdown, that looks ludicrous, could probably scale it to Seig, as he kinda just stood there while it happened and he didnt instantly combust.
That might be thanks to Armor of Fafnir shrugging it off ? Although that does mean anyone whos more durable and stronger than Sieg should be able to do the same thing

I mean, however it happened, it did happen, the entire area went up in flames, melting and vaporizing and he kinda just stands there holding his blade looking at him while his like knee deep in the magma, although it does seem to make him sweat, which is hilarious if that's all it does.

Diinou HotHead said:
It was somewhere around 2,000 Meters, for how far the Underworld is from the surface in Age of Gods.
Remember Ishtar created a crater that went straight down to the underworld???

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Diinou HotHead said:
It was somewhere around 2,000 Meters, for how far the Underworld is from the surface in Age of Gods.
Remember Ishtar created a crater that went straight down to the underworld???
Yes, obviously I would. Every scene I checked for the distance to the Underworld has her blasting a hole down there

Oh, that could yield good results depending on if it was pulv'd and how wide the hole is.

The one where she do it with a normal attack doesn't specify how big it is.

While the one that punches a hole sending the entire Uruk down was from her NP.

May as well wait for it to get animated I guess, could end up higher in the anime even given it's animated thus has a speed to it.

Can we scale physical with NP based on Gawain's statement after King Hassan blocked his sun-amped attack?

Gawain: Galatine...uninhibited by the sandstorm, yet even under the sun you can still deflect it? (...I was the one who was blind. This swordsman's power rivals the Lion King)

He was judging King Hassan completly based on his physical ability unaware of his powers/hax, and deemed the physical feat of casually deflecting his attack enough to put him on the same level of Lion King Artoria wielding Rhongomyniad.

Also, what do you guys think of this feat, is it scalable? Hassan of the Cursed Arm and others held onto a platform, and tanked a crash landing after being launched across 20 km like an arrow by Arash at speeds above 300 km/h.

The crash landing feat is only good for the master, it aint anything special.

You cant scale Hassan to other sevants but you can use Gawain's statement.

His statement essentially puts Lancetoria on par with his preconceived notion of Hassan, which is much stronger then he himself.

Basically anybody who scales or can fight Lance is >>>>>>> Gawain via his own wording.

Well, that might do it if he actually shot the NP at Gramps.

But I would love if there are more calcs of other feats that can scale to physicals too.

It is not about the power of King Hassan, it is about the implication that having the physical power to casually deflect swings from sun-amped Gawain = your power rivals the Lion King who has no problem using Rhongomyniad.

So it lends support to the narration that Berserker's physical attack is able to destroy a mountain.

And it would mostly apply to extremely powerful Servants as even the likes of Tristan is stated to be much more powerful than most Servants we fought in other singularities

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...49884174827542/Screenshot_20191011-093155.png

Also this might apply to either casual Lion King or Serious Lion King since the only time 've seen Gawain witnessing her power was when she almost killed him and she was holding back even though she was sure that attack would still kill most people

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...73580368887819/Screenshot_20191015-210501.png

Mordred might actually be surprised Gawain even survived that, I haven't gone far enough in Camelot but I'm pretty sure MILFToria hasn't used her full power once

Also Gawain surviving that might be a feat since he does state he can't use his Gift in the Throne room basically meaning he's not amped

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...74205878157324/Screenshot_20191015-210222.png

Can't we just get a feat for things around the level of Rhongomyniad, scale that to Loptr Laegjarn and then scale Herc via tanking a hit from it.

Paul Frank said:
Can't we just get a feat for things around the level of Rhongomyniad, scale that to Loptr Laegjarn and then scale Herc via tanking a hit from it.
Like her routine feat of yeeting people by causing craters that everyone calls "Lion King's Judgement" ?

An Apocrypha feat: Shockwave from Spartacus clashing with Jeanne while amping up made the Hanging Garden (possibly kilometers up in the air) shake as if it was under an earthquake.

"Hmph. I am not so much of a fiend that I'd expose people's privacy, but—whoa there."

An impact ran through the ground beneath them from the bottom of the gardens. The whole gardens trembled violently as if affected by an earthquake.

"…That was?"

"The aftershock of Berserker's attack, probably. It seems he's about to reach his critical point."

Assassin of Red ordered the Hanging Gardens to ascend higher in the air. It would be troubling if these gardens were targeted by that [weapon]. He should be targeting not these gardens, but the Fortress of Millennia.

"However—won't the Holy Grail break as a result?"

"Have no fear. The Greater Grail is underground beneath the fortress, and it's not something that can be turned into rubble anyway. Even if Berserker goes to attack it directly, there's no problem. And in any case he no longer has such intelligence left in him."

Using remoteÔÇÉviewing thaumaturgy, Assassin of Red confirmed that Ruler was fighting Berserker of Red.

"Now then… How does Ruler intend to face Berserker? If she gets hit by his final attack, even she won't be able to walk away unscathed."

Just as Assassin of Red said, the champion of rebellion, Spartacus, was about to swing his final blow. He was targeting the Fortress of Millennia where the oppressors were gathered. The mad warrior didn't even consider that his own Master was there.

When his body started to collapse due to its own weight as it swelled up with prana, Berserker at last reached enough power for that final and most powerful attack. It was the attack of the end and demise on this battlefield.

guys what evidence do we have to assume Gawains feat actually uses the heat of the sun??
No other info, it only said this

If the "Sword of Promised Victory" slashes apart with the light of the planet, the "Sword of Revolving Victory" burns to cinders with the scorching heat of the su.

King Arthur's sword holds starlight within the hilt, while Sir Gawain's sword holds what's the equivalent to the sun's rays.

John985 said:
guys what evidence do we have to assume Gawains feat actually uses the heat of the sun??
No other info, it only said this
If the "Sword of Promised Victory" slashes apart with the light of the planet, the "Sword of Revolving Victory" burns to cinders with the scorching heat of the su.

King Arthur's sword holds starlight within the hilt, while Sir Gawain's sword holds what's the equivalent to the sun's rays.
Where did that 2nd sentence come from?? Kinda need it to help evaluate the calc lol

John985 said:
^ Oh shit, I just notice, it's not Fate Angra.
Yeah it's a calc for last encore Gawain, but the rating is dependent of we can reinforce, or back up that statement of the swords heat level being equal to the sun

Paul Frank said:
Could always calc the craters that it creates.

The distance between the east villlage and west village is around 20 km. So Camelot's diameter is 18.6 km, and the diameter of the largest casual crater Artoria created in the map is a around 4 km. Distance from furthest crater in the map to the center of Camelot is around 29.7 km.

I found the prespective of the background image with the craters hard to judge,but the depth to diamter ratio of the craters seems to be between 1:10 to 1:20. So getting the volume of the spherical cap, low end is 1.5760x1014 cm cubic, and high end is 3.1835x1014 cm cubic.

So inputing the vaporization value (x25700 J/cc), low end is 4.05032x1018 [Mountain level], and high end is 8.181595x1018 [Large Mountain level].

I disagree with the idea of backscaling Servant's from Santa Quetz's NP. She's a parody of Santa Claus in that form, much like how MHX Alter's Infinity Black Bean Paste is a parody of the Infinity Gauntlet.

Back