• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

Chariot190 said:
I could've sworn it said there was a NP, maybe I took the mention of the blade's light to mean the laser, kinda like how Excalibur's light is usually always taking about the NP. Havent played Camelot since it came out though in english so my bad if i misremembered.

King Hassan would still scale above the NP though with hilarious ease, being a grand and all.
I mean it could just be the glowing blade itself.

Sure, but I just want to point out that this might not be the best feat to use for it.

Base EA can scale to Excalibur can it? And can exaclibur scale to Galatine?

Iirc I think before it reaches 5-B doesn't it need a charge up time?

I'll try to look for more calc'able fears when I get home. I'll look through grabs order game play

Btw siegs balmung whatever thing leaves a trail of glowing got rock like it was meleted or or something. Does that scale to Mordred? I have an idea for a calc with this if so.

Edit: typing on phone sucks

Base Ea > Arturia Excalibur > Galatine

Ea can be used with little charge time to achieve Excalibur level attack. Even a small spin already smashes the ground and destroys Iskandar RM

>I mean it could just be the glowing blade itself. Sure, but I just want to point out that this might not be the best feat to use for it.

Feat? Nobody was saying it was a feat or trying to use it, only saying how cool King Hassan was for basically casually stomping Gawain.

Doesnt Cu Alter have a feat that involves destroying like a country's worth of something in his interlude? I forget if it was an ap feat, a range feat or something else entirely.

Chariot190 said:
>I mean it could just be the glowing blade itself. Sure, but I just want to point out that this might not be the best feat to use for it.

Feat? Nobody was saying it was a feat or trying to use it, only saying how cool King Hassan was for basically casually stomping Gawain.
You just were in this mini discussion, and even if they weren't, at least it won't be used in the future given consideration.

But I wasnt? I even went backed and looked at all my posts, never did, so I'd like you to show me where exactly I was using that as a feat or scaling material in this discussion.

What about Lion King herself ? Didn't Gawain basically compared this casual KH to Lion King ?

Along with her being the strongest version of Arturia yet at that point according to what Roman has recorded

Dangai Ichigo said:
What about Lion King herself ? Didn't Gawain basically compared this casual KH to Lion King ?
Along with her being the strongest version of Arturia yet at that point according to what Roman has recorded
The chain would be:

Lion King > How strong Gawain believes a casual King Hassan is > Sun-Boosted Gawain

We still need a rating for Gawain himself, as it's clear he's not using Galatine on Gramps

Honestly I'm inclined to say we just go with option A and rank them as baseline 7A or below. There are so many feats that it will take forever to get to them.

I wouldnt, it may take awhile but that's no reason to not do it. 7-A is just as faulty as anything else, we have feats, we just need to calc em, that's no reason to have purposely faulty profiles.

Option A: Crazy loads of time to update the pages, then sooner or later we will go over the feats anyway, and if it yields different ratings, we'll take crazy loads of time to update the pages again

Option B: Crazy loads of discussions, then we take crazy loads of time to update it at once

While Option A sounds safer, Option B sounds faster.

A being safer is a reason to use it as opposed to going with the faster and less safe one.

A isn't really safer, it's just an extra workload before accomplishing the same thing B would

Honestly, all we need to do is calc a few feats, see what the feats come out as, then go from there, it shouldnt take more then an hour to update all the profiles once we get the feats calc'd.

Chariot190 said:
Honestly, all we need to do is calc a few feats, see what the feats come out as, then go from there, it shouldnt take more then an hour to update all the profiles once we get the feats calc'd.
We need specific feats that actually scales to Servants physicals though.

Then we have lots of Servant Profiles and people who scales, and we also have that explanation on Nasuverse Verse page to update.

Whatever Option we pick, we'll end up having to update all of those, twice in case of Option 1 and we get different ratings from the calcs.

A few should be fine. Beamstruggles should scale physically (meaning Sieg and Mordred's NP's would scale physically as both can stand their ground without their arms shattering and being blown miles backward while their NP's clash). So if we have feats that scale to those then we may be in luck.

Karna's meltdown should be able to scale to most, that was a passive thing, it wasnt even the NP itself and Karna's physical blows are on par with A rank NP's.

( Indont know if iam allowed to write in such a thread but here we go) cant we scale physical strength from F/Z caster crushing a childs head with one hand while having the lowest strength stat and than apply the nasu scaling ?

You can post if you want. No rules against that.

We can but like, that isnt even wall level.

he wrote that 235 kg (520 pounds) or 2,300 newtons of force would be needed to crush a human skull.

Yeah but than we can look the multiplicator from E to A+++

Yeah, that's only Wall level at most, there isnt any explicit multipliers iirc and even if there was, we have hundreds of feats that are vastly above that, like thousands upon thousands if not millions of times above that, like maybe we could apply that to lifting strength to an extent if we have things like ripping off heads for the weak casters but the ap for that isnt anything. Angra has better feats, and he's even weaker.

Can we finally get the feats that scales to Servant AP?

Like Salter Mana Bursting in Heaven's Feel Movie, or some NP calcs that can scale to physical stats.

Actually I got 3 more, but 1 I need to find more information on.

Anyone know how far Below the surface the underworld is in Babylonia arc???

That may be unique to the underworld in Sumer tho. In ancient Greece it could very likely be different. Not contesting it, just a small correction

I have a question...In Camelot when we first see Lion King there's the option to compare both Fuyuki Artoria and London Artoria which Roman will still probably say Camelot Artoria is way stronger than both of them so that makes me wonder. How strong is Salter compared to Lalter ? Since I've not played London in a long time.

Definitively don't support the multiplier method and they are most likely retconned. Nasu was suffering from writers being bad at math and lacking scale in the original VN.

For example Rider's pegasus NP is explicitly stated in the VN to have a maximum speed between "four hundred and five hundred kilometers per hour" (111 m/s - 139 m/s). This is a complete joke when you have characters doing hypersonic and massively hypersonic feats all over the place.

If I recall, didn't Tesla state something about busting the entire continent with his full power in America ? And Lalter is stronger than him ? Or at the very least Camelot Artoria would be since the KotRT in that singularity are stated to be more powerful than the ones we've met so far

Bad news fellas, I did the Gil crater again and did some scaling as well, and uh, baseline low 6-C.

I was redoing it to put it in the blog. If im not wrong the crater wasnt made from any NP's though (well not directly), only the pressure and heat of the NP's going off in the sky so idk. It should count for casual durability.

Ah yes, I checked, it was Ea collateral, in that case idk why it was even brought up to be used as a feat. That's 20 minutes gone, oh well. Still say we calc Karna's meltdown, that looks ludicrous, could probably scale it to Seig, as he kinda just stood there while it happened and he didnt instantly combust.

Back