• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Fairy Tail CRT (with upgrades and downgrades for some characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly still believe that PreTimeskip Gildarts and Hades scale to Jura. Makarov himself stated Gildarts to be on Jura's level, and the last time he saw Gildarts was right after tenrou.

Gildarts was said to be a monster from the start, so him being 5th wizard saint level isn't a stretch.

PreTimeSkip Laxus was a little below Hades and stated to be "close" to Gildarts level, and post-1st-timeskip Laxus = Jura = Gildarts

Makes complete sense, and more than that it was stated in the manga itself.

Not to mention that we have no proof that Gildarts grew between Tenrou and Tartaros, and yet natsu didn't stand a chance against him when they met at Natsu's training trip

I'm not sure about Cana's Fairy Glitter. Bluenote said that she was so weak that even a secret magic wouldn't be so powerful despite the spell. Even if she unlocked Second Origin the fact that she's above Jura by an unquantifiable amount it's doubtful.

I mean she couldn't even scratch someone like Jura who is clearly weaker than Gildarts who is comparable to Jura just for overpower him later in the GMG. I don't know what should I think about it.

Captain Torch said:
BlackeJan has a point with Dragon force gajeel. Theres not enough proof to scale him to 6-C sadly
He stomped a Spriggan with a few blows, and then blew a hole through him with no difficulty, and killed him, that should totally make him equal to FDKM Natsu, and Devil Slayer Gray did the same thing to Invel and we scale him to 6-C

He didn't kill Bloodman....my man if Bloodman was dead then he wouldn't have been conscious enough to drag Gajeel

No, he was totally dead, he literally said, "If I must die, I'm taking you with me", his last action right before dying, was dragging Gajeel to hell with him, not to mention we have actual proof DF scales above FDKM as a transformation

When Natsu uses FDKM mode he becomes 6-C

When Natsu uses DF he becomes High 6-C

That means that DF is a stronger transformation than FDKM

Which means if Gajeel who is comparable to Natsu Uses Dragon Force, he should at the very least scale to FDKM

No, if we're fully scaling Devil Slayer Gray to 6-C, who did worse than Gajeel against a Spriggan, and then we have proof DF>FDKM, and Gajeel essentially One Shot a Spriggan, then we should scale DF Gajeel to 6-C for sure

Wait, why is DeS Gray 6-C? IIRC, gray matched END only after he has undergone a further transformation with Devil Slaying. Normal Devil Slaying gray matched Ajeel and Invel, making him High 7-A. But when he fought against END, with more devil slaying markings on his body, he matched him.

GrayDevilSlayerRender
vs
ðæðÁðÀ ð¢ð░ðÀð▓ð░ð¢ð©ÐÅ

@Demon

U do know that people can say that as a last resort right? same can be applied how Vegeta used his Final Atonment cause he couldn't kill Majin Buu. It can also go right here how how Bloodman got thrashed so he was like "looks like this is my only option" I mean explain how a dead guy can still talk and all? he ain't no zombie that's for sure

Well, DF is still greater than FDKM, and Base Gajeel and Natsu are basically equal in Base, so at the very least DF Gajeel is greater than FDKM Natsu, and even then, with Gray, you're just assuming his Devil Slayer Magic got way stronger, when that ain't true at all, Hiro's just realky inconsistent with Grays Devil Mode

But he WAS DYING, Gajeel dealt enough damage that Bloodman started to die and then his soul was getting dragged to Hell, so he tried to take Gajeel with him, so, Gajeel killed him

@Aubin

That's the 1st time his Devil Slaying form got markings on his arm as well though.

It was just a tatoo at first, then black markings on 1/3 of the body, and against END the markings were on 1/2 of the body, and the tatoo was also seen.

I'm pretty sure it's kinda like Dragon Force - which slowly turns you into a dragon/demon.

We've gotta wait for his devil slaying form in the sequel to confirm this though

BKDM ain't a thing, it's FDKM

Also we do know,

When Natsu uses FDKM mode he becomes 6-C

When Natsu uses DF he becomes High 6-C

That means that DF is a stronger transformation than FDKM

Which means if Gajeel who is comparable to Natsu Uses Dragon Force, he should at the very least scale to FDKM

@Aubin

YGajeel should still be weaker than Natsu, so we can't really say. Besides each Dragon Slayer had a different DF Boost:

Natsu's boost was from High 7-A to High 6-C

Wendy's Dragon Force Boost is from 7-A to Likely High 7-A

So we can't really use the logic of Dragon force being above FDKM. We should just go by feats, and by feats FDKM Natsu can oneshot a spriggan, while Gajeel can low diff, but not qutie one shot.

I'm 100% sure that during his fight with Zeref he had DF + BKDM, if that wasn't the case then we wouldn't have a 6-C, Higher in conjunction with FDKM so yes he had combined the 2

Also just let me say BKDM cause I keep thinking mean the one from his fight with Zeref so there really isn't a need to get heated about it (I know yur not right now but just in case I'm the future)

I'm not suggesting a multiplier, I'm saying featwise, as a transformation, it's stronger than FDKM, for one, Gajeel in his Base Form Scales to Natsu, so his stronger transformation should scale him to 6-C

@Aubin

What I meant is that Dragon Force boosts characters differently. So while Natsu's Dragon Force is superior to his FDKM, there's no proof that Gajeel's Dragon Force is superior to Natsu's FDKM. Not to mention that FDKM has been a lot more impressive feat wise

FINE, then he should be Likely 6-C

I hate the idea that Gray>Gajeel, cause that simply ain't true

Gray should have a Likely, since he had Devil Slayer Advantage against END, and their fight really didn't last long

Alright then that's it then. We did agree on that Dragnification Natsu would be 6-C since he was compared to END right? and again how come Base August/Human Irene don't have an "At Least"

We technically don't know if Human Irene and Base August are far stronger than FDKM Natsu, they definitely scale, but Not to a higher level

So is this everything

All Pre Timeskip High 7-C's go down to 7-C

All Post 1st Timeskip High 7-C's go to Low 7-B+

All Low 7-B+'s go to 7-B

At least 7-C: Cana, Levy, Max, Warren, Alzack, Bisca, Romeo, Human Carla, Yuka, Yukino, Rufus, Orga, Millianna, Bacchus

7-A: Lucy, Base Wendy, Juvia, Cana with Fairy Glitter, Elfman, Lisanna, Evergreen, Bickslow, Freed, Ichiya, Loke, Lyon, Makarov, Base Sherria, Meredy, Pantherlily, Kagura, Bluenote, Ikusa-Tsunagi

At least 7-A: Jura, Wolfheim, Hyberion, Warrod, Midnight, Cobra, Angel, Hoteye, Racer, Juliet Sun, Heine Lunasea, Marin Hollow

Likely High 7-A: Base Gray, DF Wendy, Mavis

High 7-A: Base Natsu, Base Gajeel, Standard Armor Erza, Mirajane, Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Brandish, Ajeel, Jacob, Neinhart, Invel, Bloodman, Wall, Dimaria, God Serena, Third Origin Sherria, Base Animus, Zash, Doll, Gapri, Swan, Kyria

Likely 6-C: END Natsu, Dragon Force Gajeel, Devil Slayer Gray

6-C: FDKM Natsu, Strongest Armors Erza, Laxus, Jellal, WSDM Sting, Larcade, Base August, Human Irene

At least 6-C, possibly higher: Dragonification Natsu, Dragon Cry Powered Animus

I agree with most of this. The only things I disagree with are the "likely" keys. Why are base gray and DF wendy High 7-A, when they were getting stomped by spriggans?

Also, Gray's Devil Slaying is = END, so he doesn't need a likely.

Other than that, it seems good.

Um....Dragnification Natsu was compared to END so he would be 6-C. Also when it came to Zancrows Attack ranging from 7-C to Low 7-B....where does he actually scale then? We can't just say that he's Low 7-B when he also ranges from 7-C. And may I ask who scales to 7-B?

@Captain

We would had been going back to my original argument about the 2v1

Actually END Natsu would also be Likely 6-C as well, since we actually don't know if he One Shot Dimaria, or if he beat her up for a few minutes, also Devil Slayer Gray don't equal him, as well Zancrow is 7-C, the Post 1st timeskip forms are Low 7-B+ due to Grays Feat, as for DF Wendy, she did Damage Irene and Erza

Wait was is DS Gray that performed the feat? if so then may I ask how do we know that they scale to him. I also don't remember DF Wendy damaging Irene cause even Erza was having immense trouble

Tbh the most logical answer to Gray's power fluctuation is if he actually got a boost after Invel's fight, as invel himself implied. Also, Gray's devil slaying mode =/= devil slaying attacks. It works the same as Natsu - they both can use devil slaying/fdk attacks in base, and their modes boost them.

Alright, so Gray is 7-A in Base, High 7-A with Ice Devil Attacks, and Likely 6-C with Curse Mark

Should be fine. His base dura also scales to High 7-A

Still believe that END Natsu >= FDKM though. It was implied that he one shot Dimaria, since she couldn't even react in time

Um Gray uses DS when his curse Mark starts to form. Also again can someone tell me how the Post 1st Timeskip = 7-B (was it DS Hray feat that got him that?)

Yes Dragnification Natsu = END

Once again, if we're not scaling Gajeel completely to FDKM Because Gajeel defeated Bloodman with a couple of blows, we can't completely scale END to FDKM Natsu, because we don't know if he One Shot Dimaria, or if he did a Number of blows against her, we need to follow all our own logics here, even if I still believe all three scale directly to 6-C

So do we have everything, so we can start editing pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back