• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 15

Don't skip leg day masadaverse man

Who dat?

Also @ALRF: Heck time is it at for over there for ya? Jesus, you gotta be really active, healthy AND up for it to be awake at whatever time is at for ya there lol

Btw, I just realized that Belial is also the demon that Lyle has in him known as Nacht. Which reminds me (if you're going to be on atm now), would Nacht under Lyle be 3-A or still High 6-A by its feat of tanking and being superior Gogmagog?

@Qli 3-A Belly~

Like Belial >>> Dust Angels like Beelzy

Also i dunno why the **** i haven't slept yet~

@Arianhod The Sept for some reason, that pose taken by Hajun reminds me of All-Might, Yagi Toshinori.

And tempted me to say (and edit) that one quote from All-For-One :

"Look at yourself! Hollowed cheeks and sunken eyes! A truly miserable view of what one considers Strongest God! But don't be embarassed, because that's your True Form, your true self, isn't it?"

Can we replace the OP image with the above image? like ... please?

Either post waifu or GTFO of here Ó▓á_Ó▓á

The Gods' affinity chart:

Shinga: Loves everyone!

Muzan: Loves the Morning Star! The Truth should die!

Morning Star: Everyone's dumb...

Mercury: Loves the Twilight! Loves the Gold! Hajun should die!

Gold: Loves everyone!

Twilight: Loves the Moment!

Moment: Loves the Twilight! Hajun should die!

Hajun: Doesn't acknowledge the others even exist.

https://twitter.com/TheZackZeal/status/1035492305262784514

Muzan loves the Morning Star... Masada keeps introducing more Yaoi ships, though it's not like that's a bad thing.

"I love all and everything. Therefore, I shall destroy everything."

The name of that God is the Gold.
A Godslayer born from a God's Apoptosis, a desire for self-destruction.

Having lived for far too long, the Mercury fell into despair and desired his own death, creating the Gold as a being that could slay him.

For this reason the two are as parent and child, bosom friends, and simultaneously both irreconcilable enemies and inseparable companions that share their fate with one another.

As the Gold is the incarnation of the Mercury's desire for self-destruction, should the latter perish, so would the former.

For this reason, while the Gold achieved the status of a God, he could never claim the Throne.

Dl8PLFBUcAEiqsw
"I will embrace everyone."

The name of that God is the Twilight.
The Fifth God that inherited the title from the Mercury, who abdicated the Throne in her favor. Her Law was that of a world where all life reincarnates in a cycle of eternal transmigration.

The most striking characteristic of her Law was that as one experiences countless lives in the cycle of Saṃsāra, the souls of man gradually became mixed and intermingled.

As a result, the discrimination of race, sex and wealth became faded as the differences between people diluted. Over the course of many ages and incarnations, the souls of mankind would grow and mature.

In addition, across all ages, the Twilight's Fifth Throne was the only that allowed the co-existence of different Gods.

"Halt, O time, for thou art fair beyond measure."

The name of that God is the Moment.
An artificial lifeform created by the Mercury to facilitate the growth of the Twilight as a god.

He later shattered the shackles of his born purpose and awakened as a God, but realizing that his Law would only plunge the cosmos into eternal stasis through the stopping of all time, he deemed himself unworthy of Godhood and yielded the Throne to the Twilight.

As such, he serves as her guardian and the shield of the Fifth Throne.

"Metsujin Messo——All I want is to be alone."

The name of that God is Hajun.

The God of the Sixth Throne who defeated the Twilight and stole away the Throne from her, his Law was that of a world where all lives kill one another until only one remains.

Bearing extreme, maddened egotism, he believed himself to be the only existence that bears any kind of meaning in the entirety of creation, and decreed that everyone other than him are to die. His was the single most terrible Law in the history of the Throne.

Amaterasu my waifu I already expect something great. If you have a png image of satanael like the ones above, plz only sends.

And I also think it would be good to add these images to the profiles and put them as "Pantheon" version, I can do it if they think so, I just need the open profiles~

"Be dyed in white, be dyed in white, let the purity of the white salt wash over your body."

@Archaron
The name of that God is the Morningstar.

The third god who has defeated the Remorseless and took over the throne. According to his law, every living being is born with no primordial sin, purified to the core.

A dystopian colony like society that denied human personality in the name of the world devoid of evil or conflict.

A prison of salt born of obsessive desire for purity and sterility—such is the world of the Morningstar.

@Archaron: You can always just ask someone with the ability to open them, yes?

Though I think it'd be good to wait for more character art for the gang, preferably in some render form as I've seen so far with some of FGO's profiles here.

Speaking of Masada here, I should really try and see how we'll do the whole "separate Shinza and Senshinkan from each other" thing sometime later. Just haven't had the time to go back and continue planning this due to school although now I think it could be as is but at the same time it could be treated like Takahama's works of Silverio and Zero Infinity.

Not sure atm with this with adding that idea in altogether (ponders in thought)

Download
"Reveal to me the unknown."

The name of that god is the Mercury.

The fourth god who has defeated the Morningstar and took over the throne. According to his law, every living being is locked within an endless loop.

The bearer of the new age of the Divine Throne who has introduced the concept of the afterlife and expanded his realm across the entire multiverse by sealing the axis of time itself.

This is the god who boasts the longest reign to date.

B56CDDC1-8A5D-4365-8518-DE5EFF61E11D
45C656B4-E196-4EF1-AF5A-02B839E70CF5
Does anyone have a wide view of Mithra's Throne? Like on this scale(Reinhard's throne for reference) and also it being in HD is gladly appreciated ^-^

Back