• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Chara (Remake) [Grace]

wear him down as, finding an opening to attack him

that isn't what wearing an opponent down means, but sure, they can find some kind of opening in a millennia

via projectiles that chara can just dodge, chara has seem far more complex damaku in undertale, plus if they hit mario he loses the power up

cool, Zone Speed and his own self-perception easily handles any possibility of Chara attempting to dodge

and even if they hit Mario, Bottomless Gloves can cover that handily

you mean the ones that are limited in quantity?

ye, but again, Bottomless Gloves can cover that easily

forget it then

ok

what makes you sure she actually has dodge experience I mean we never see her actually dodge
they were awoke by, acompaned with, and eventually dominated frisk during the genocide run in undertale, where frisk fights heavy damaku numerous times

they were awoke by, acompaned with, and eventually dominated frisk during the genocide run in undertale, where frisk fights heavy damaku numerous times
that's not exactly notable to be frank, you're unable to control Frisk, much less even see them

when Chara attacks, it's directed at you

that isn't what wearing an opponent down means, but sure, they can find some kind of opening in a millennia
what makes you think that mario is so untouchable to chara?

cool, Zone Speed and his own self-perception easily handles any possibility of Chara attempting to dodge

not very familiar with this, but doesn't he need time to take the power up out of the glove?

btw i voted, why isn't it counted yet?

what makes you think that mario is so untouchable to chara?

not very familiar with this, but doesn't he need time to take the power up out of the glove?

btw i voted, why isn't it counted yet?

i don't understand what you mean?

you're stating that Chara "dominated" Frisk even though Chara was mainly referring to, and subsequently attacking, the player

Frisk isn't anywhere to be seen, so you can't scale them to Frisk when we're not even given the ability to dodge or perform any other sort of action

you're stating that Chara "dominated" Frisk even though Chara was mainly referring to, and subsequently attacking, the player
i am not talking about the last scene, but about the fact that chara takes control eventually in the geno run

Frisk isn't anywhere to be seen, so you can't scale them to Frisk when we're not even given the ability to dodge or perform any other sort of action
read above

i am not talking about the last scene, but about the fact that chara takes control eventually in the geno run

then you ain't exactly the best at wording your sentences for easier comprehension, not that it matters here since I, and a few others, already explained how Mario can still deal with them

and Chara only takes control of Frisk towards the end, and post-Genocide

read above

cool

where? the only thing you show that might is the invincibility things, but are they in character for mario?

Open. Them. Eyes. Borther.

I told you about Zone Speed and his own self-perception amp that'll negate Chara dodging any of his projectiles

they are in control of frisk during the rest of the game after that, even when a reset happens and we fight the same bosses again
she still will likley have little experience dodging I mean the only way she will have any experience is if she did play the game again but I assume she hasn't

then you ain't exactly the best at wording your sentences for easier comprehension, not that it matters here since I, and a few others, already explained how Mario can still deal with them
yeah but the projectiles will not be very effective

and Chara only takes control of Frisk towards the end, and post-Genocide
where they can go thorugh the same things as frisk is a pacifist or geno route again

ice solid 🧊

Open. Them. Eyes. Borther.

I told you about Zone Speed and his own self-perception amp that'll negate Chara dodging any of his projectiles
how will they? they lower his perception, but so what? the projectiles are still moving the same speed

yeah but the projectiles will not be very effective

how many times do you need me to repeat the same argument to you before you're convinced

where they can go thorugh the same things as frisk is a pacifist or geno route again

you ain't exactly making sense, I don't understand what point you're trying to make

how will they? they lower his perception, but so what? the projectiles are still moving the same speed

no, the projectiles don't move at the same speed

when Mario uses either of his self-perception amps, everything else is viewed in slow-motion

Mario has demonstrated that he can easily outpace other characters with either of those amps, and his projectiles follow under the same rule

Chara can't react fast enough to dodge any of Mario's projectiles, or Mario simply one-tapping them with Super Star, Invincibility Leaf/Bell, etc.

it makes zero sense as to why his projectiles remain at the same speed when he uses his self-perception amps

Last edited:
how many times do you need me to repeat the same argument to you before you're convinced
i am just explaining why some of mario's power will be not be very effective

you ain't exactly making sense, I don't understand what point you're trying to make
that chara has experience dodging heavy damaku far more complex than any of marios projectiles

no, the projectiles don't move the same speed, Mario Tennis Aces is a very good example
his natural self perception was what i was talking about, but about the zone speed, doesn't mario need to save energy for it?

when Mario uses either of his self-perception amps, everything else is viewed in slow-motion

Mario has demonstrated that he can easily outpace other characters with either of those amps, and his projectiles follow under the same rule
show me a clip of his projectiles following the same rule then, i know about the zone speed thing from mario tennis, i am more talking about his own self perseption

Chara can't react fast enough to dodge any of Mario's projectiles, or Mario simply one-tapping them with Super Star, Invincibility Leaf/Bell, etc.
they are not listed as this one tap you are talking about in the profile tho

it makes zero sense as to why his projectiles remain at the same speed when he uses his self-perception amps
i mean, if nothing indicates that they wouldn't

i am just explaining why some of mario's power will be not be very effective

you aren't explaining anything, you're spreading false information my guy

that chara has experience dodging heavy damaku far more complex than any of marios projectiles

I just told you, even if they somehow do, despite having very little screen time, Mario has his self-perception amps to circumvent any attempts at dodging

his natural self perception was what i was talking about, but about the zone speed, doesn't mario need to save energy for it?

yes, but it can easily be restored in a few seconds by just batting away any sort of projectile or storing energy

this is why I mentioned both of his self-perception amps, in the event Zone Speed isn't fully charged yet, Mario can just use his other form of self-perception amp

show me a clip of his projectiles following the same rule then, i know about the zone speed thing from mario tennis, i am more talking about his own self perseption

"show me a clip of his projectiles following the same rule then", common sense in a versus setting should've answered that for you

but sure, here's a clip of his other variation in work

actually, if you're aware of Zone Speed and how it functions, then you don't even need to know how his other form of self-perception amp works, there's zero point arguing this

they are not listed as this one tap you are talking about in the profile tho

can you learn something about the verse

this site's standards had me remove invulnerability from any of his Invincibility power-ups and substitute it for Statistics Amplification, but it's common knowledge that any of Mario's Invincibility power-ups one shot any enemy, including the likes of Bowser himself, who is regarded as being physically superior to Mario

i mean, if nothing indicates that they wouldn't
I showed you the clip that has proven that already

it's just an incon, don't have me tryna argue for 4 pages before you finally understand

Last edited:
you aren't explaining anything, you're spreading false information my guy
false information? that is quite the accusation

I just told you, even if they somehow do, despite having very little screen time
they have just as much as frisk after the geno run, they are the ones that control frisk during all the subsequent runs after the geno run in undertale

, Mario has his self-perception amps to circumvent any attempts at dodging
is it in character for him to use when attacked? the only link from this power on the profile just shows him using it to strike more precisely

yes, but it can easily be restored in a few seconds by just batting away any sort of projectile or storing energy
chara has no projectiles tho

this is why I mentioned both of his self-perception amps, in the event Zone Speed isn't fully charged yet, Mario can just use his other form of self-perception amp
ok

"show me a clip of his projectiles following the same rule then", common sense in a versus setting should've answered that for you

but sure, here's a clip of his other variation in work
i still see no proof that this other perception amp of mario follows the same rule tho

actually, if you're aware of Zone Speed and how it functions, then you don't even need to know how his other form of self-perception amp works, there's zero point arguing this
zone speed need to charge energy, so it will take a while before he can even use it

can you learn something about the verse
huh
this site's standards had me remove invulnerability from any of his Invincibility power-ups and substitute it for Statistics Amplification, but it's common knowledge that any of Mario's Invincibility power-ups one shot any enemy, including the likes of Bowser himself, who is regarded as being physically superior to Mario
ok

I showed you the clip that has proven that already
you didn't

it's just an incon, don't have me tryna argue for 4 pages before you finally understand
it's just an wincon, don't have me tryna argue for 4 pages before you finally understand

false information? that is quite the accusation

indeed it is

they have just as much as frisk after the geno run, they are the ones that control frisk during all the subsequent runs after the geno run in undertale

that doesn't matter, self-perception amps and other shit just handles Chara

is it in character for him to use when attacked? the only link from this power on the profile just shows him using it to strike more precisely

is it in character-

yes, yes it is

especially if it's to benefit himself, why wouldn't he use it

and him using it to strike more precisely just proves my point further, Chara ain't dodging

chara has no projectiles tho

read the last part of that sentence, I said he can also store energy for Zone Speed

he's also got Superguard, his Cape, and Hammer to reflect anything Chara throws at him

i still see no proof that this other perception amp of mario follows the same rule tho

common sense, that's your proof

and it doesn't matter, as Zone Speed and Zone Shot already cover this

zone speed need to charge energy, so it will take a while before he can even use it

man has all the time in the world to charge energy for Zone Speed, Chara ain't doin anything to him before he uses Zone Speed again

learn about the verse, so we don't have to go in circles like what you're doing right now

you didn't

I did, you just didn't look at it, or disregarded it

it's just an wincon, don't have me tryna argue for 4 pages before you finally understand

how tf you gon use what I say against me

Chara's "wincon" is as much of a "wincon" as Mario repeatedly freezing/one-tapping them, and Mario's got every advantage, minus a counter to Chara's LOAD/SAVE

it's an incon, plain and simple

personally-i-wouldnt-let-that-slide.gif

Back