• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he CAN incap, when has Chara used SAVE/LOAD while unconscious?
what makes you believe that mario is strong enough to make them unconscious in the first place? but also, they can use after they die, and can even chose not to, are you conscious when you are dead? no, since your brain is not working you can't be conscious, so yes, chara can

use your head my guy, this doesn't require complex understanding

Chara never even tricked the player at the end of a Genocide run, only striking up a deal that would end in the abduction of the player's soul regardless of their answer

that kind of "trickery" isn't benefitting them in the slightest
so they can take his soul regardless of his answer, therefore chara can just take his soul, also chara eventually think of doing it is possible, since they have infinite tries here

it most definitely is when their "trickery" isn't even up to par with Bowser's

it's either a W for Mario, or an incon
what is his wincon?

what makes you believe that mario is strong enough to make them unconscious in the first place?

they both scale to the same AP, read previous posts please

but also, they can use after they die, and can even chose not to, are you conscious when you are dead? no, since your brain is not working you can't be conscious, so yes, chara can

cool, that doesn't stop them from getting incapped repeatedly by Ice Flowers or straight up one-tapped by the Invincibility power-ups

so they can take his soul regardless of his answer, therefore chara can just take his soul, also chara eventually think of doing it is possible, since they have infinite tries here

it ain't on the profile, bub

plus, they don't take their soul in the way you're trying to imply it, they possess the player, which we've already addressed

what is his wincon?
not gonna explain this again

read, borther

1. when we walk through Papyrus's puzzle by ourselves, Papyrus even takes note of this and points out we shamble from place to place which is not normal walking and indicates possession
2. When we walk towards monster kid by ourselves before the Undying fight
3. When we walk towards Mettaton when we see him for the first time.
4. When we walk towards Flowey and scare him before the Sans fight
5. When we walk towards Sans and provoke the fight.
there's probably more I forgot about
they do, chara's essence is in frisk when they first landed in the underground, chara is implied to be buried under the flowers that frisk lands on and when the flowers broke frisk's fall, chara's essence latched on to frisk and frisks determination awoke them. this is a similar case to flowey when asriel's dust (his essence) was on a flower and alphys injected the flower with determination.

from what I recall, they're both countless

I say kill for Mario because of items such as the Fire and Ice Flower, or just using any of the Invincibility Stars or Leaves, as he can simply one tap them with those

but that shouldn't really matter for incapping, as he doesn't need to be stronger than them to knock em unconscious
Mario is not just baseline countless like Chara, he is 1e78 times above that.

That...still should be updated tho
Arceus is no longer tier 2 and should be replaced by other tier 2 Pokémon who has an higher AP than Mario and Sonic

I gotta ask though, where does that 1e78 value come from?

I looked through the different pages for where it could be mentioned, and they mention something about every atom being able to dream, along with every being inside a dream being able to dream themselves, with the dreams becoming universes

Imma need a scan for that

Back