• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mario fights a demon child

Mario has standard equipment and pure hearts

Speed equalized

Both in character

2-B vs 2-C/possibly 2-B

who wins?

7 Chara

5 Incon

0 Mario

AE is restricted

Last edited:
I think its incon since I don't see mario being able to stop SAVE and LOAD but I don't see how chara can kill mario unless they take his soul

What type of power/manip is Reset and Save? I remember Mario vs Flowey being incon. So the likeliness of Mario vs Chara being incon wouldn't phase me.

chara's soul hax is kinda weird, it comes from the deal that they make with you at the end of the genocide route, of which chara was unable to take the SOUL by force it seems.

Gonna vote incon though still, im not sure how deep mario is into 2-B, but chara can just use the SAVE system to come back at any time if need be.

The soul hax dosent really matter here i'd think, as mentioned above chara couldn't take the soul by force.

Chara would have to convince mario to give them his soul, of which I doubt mario is gonna oblige to something like that haphazardly.

The soul hax dosent really matter here i'd think, as mentioned above chara couldn't take the soul by force.

Chara would have to convince mario to give them his soul, of which I doubt mario is gonna oblige to something like that haphazardly.
Can chara trick him? Even if its not likely its still a wincon

Can chara trick him? Even if its not likely its still a wincon
Iunno much about mario, but maybe? Mario seems alot smarter than chara so he probably wont fall for their trickery if they decided to do that.

hes countless

hmm, im actually going to change my vote to Chara then. Due to the competitors being comparable in AP, Chara could just use the SAVE system over and over again until they eventually win, with mario evidently not having anything to negate that, it seems.

So you're saying that Chara is just gonna keep saving and loading until Chara manages to trick Mario into handing over his soul?

I don't know what to think about that.

Okay the wincons for both.

Mario: He can use mind hax or some kind of attack that can stop chara from loading

Chara: Either wearing mario out or just tricking him and then killing him with soul hax

Back