• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We need to remake this battle now with removing AE and giving Mario all his equipments
He had no wincons without them
The OP is bad at making matchups
He made doomsayer Vs True form Arceus and doomslayer is the most weak low 1-C here

that what they scale to tho scales, see the profile please, and countless is not 2-A, it is the high end 2-B on this site
Characters or objects that can significantly affect[2], create and/or destroy larger multiverses which comprise from 1001 to any higher finite amount of separate space-time continuums.
Yeah, no countless isn't finite.

No? Chara will come back but if mario keeps killing them its a incon. Acasuality Type 1 says HELLO
With infinite tries, statistically Chara will eventually succeed at tricking Mario, while Mario can't do anything to put Chara down. This is a stomp.

We need to remake this battle now with removing AE and giving Mario all his equipments
He had no wincons without them
The OP is bad at making matchups
He made doomsayer Vs True form Arceus and doomslayer is the most weak low 1-C here
The fact this thread had three restriction changes in the middle of the debate already making the votes looking skewed is already a red flag from pizzabox

What can Mario do to win against Chara? Oh wait, that's right, nothing. By definition, this is a stomp.
Hmm maybe maybe its because Mario is basically superior in combat in any way imaginable
With infinite tries, it's not a matter of if she'll trick him, but when.
Nah if chara fails too many times and Mario also remembers the past so he wont get tricked easy. Mario supporters were JUST saying mario wont get tricked 💀

very different mario has no idea how souls work
He doesn't need to know. I'm saying that the chances that Chara can properly convince or trick Mario into giving his soul to them are substantially low. It is also not in character for Chara to do this, as they always lay it very clearly that they will take your soul before the deal is made. Every single time they ask the player, They lay it out once again. Even assuming they resort to tricking here for some reason, as stated before, Mario has a higher intelligence level, and the one who consistently tricks him is also someone who tricked a genius as well. And Mario is more likely to wise up as time goes on that Chara is aiming for what they are.

The likelyhood that Chara can convince Mario are as high as the chances of Mario getting Chara to slice their own head off is- It's insanely low. It looks like a Incon to me.

The likelyhood that Chara can convince Mario are as high as the chances of Mario getting Chara to slice their own head off is- It's insanely low
The difference is one makes sense while the other is just stupid. Tricking mario is low but never impossible for chara giving her the wincon

Hmm maybe maybe its because Mario is basically superior in combat in any way imaginable
Oh my God I hate this. How will that help him get past her infinite respawns? It doesn't matter if he can kill her with his skill, since she will just respawn again and again and again.
Nah if chara fails too many times and Mario also remembers the past so he wont get tricked easy. Mario supporters were JUST saying mario wont get tricked 💀
Tricking mario is low but never impossible for chara giving her the wincon

Oh my God I hate this. How will that help him get past her infinite respawns? It doesn't matter if he can kill her with his skill, since she will just respawn again and again and again.
And mario will kill her again and again.

You literally say multiple times that Chara would trick Mario to giving up his soul eventually while Mario can't put Chara down for good
No. I am saying chara CAN trick him even if its low while Mario can make it a incon if he does not get tricked.
You just want this child to have a W on her boring profile
Personal for no ******* reason lmao I am just arguing their wincons. Besides chara is my least favorite character in UT

No. I am saying chara CAN trick him even if its low while Mario can make it a incon if he does not get tricked.
Yeah, but she'd still have immortality turtle her way through hundreds of thousands of deaths and that's if they're even that stubborn in character in the first place.

Back