• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Me too. Chara is less stubborn then "some" of you...

Note: Go ahead remove the thread if you really believe that about it or make it a incon. I couldn't care less tbh.

You said countless, which is a synonym for innumerable, immeasurable, unlimited, and endless. The definition even means too many to be counted. It's self-contradictory to even say it's finite in any measure.
this is how the term is used here on the wiki, countless means just "too many to count" it is used in the wiki for a number that is endlessly being increased forever, like in the MWI of a multiverse

Mario finding a way to just incap Chara is far more likely than them "tricking" him.

no matter how many times you repeat yourself, Killer, Chara just isn't tricking Mario before he figures out a way to keep them down

this is either a W for Mario or an incon, so that addition needs to be AXED

Mario finding a way to just incap Chara is far more likely than them "tricking" him.

no matter how many times you repeat yourself, Killer, Chara just isn't tricking Mario before he figures out a way to keep them down

Its a mismatch or it can be remade with different rules.

he can't incap, no matter what he does chara can just load out of it

and what way would that be?

chara finding a way to trick mario is very unlikely, but they have literally infinite tries, it is is not impossible

he can't incap, no matter what he does chara can just load out of it

he CAN incap, when has Chara used SAVE/LOAD while unconscious?

and what way would that be?

use your head my guy, this doesn't require complex understanding

Chara never even tricked the player at the end of a Genocide run, only striking up a deal that would end in the abduction of the player's soul regardless of their answer

that kind of "trickery" isn't benefitting them in the slightest

chara finding a way to trick mario is very unlikely, but they have literally infinite tries, it is is not impossible

it most definitely is when their "trickery" isn't even up to par with Bowser's

it's either a W for Mario, or an incon

Last edited:
No one said marios AP still.

from what I recall, they're both countless

I say kill for Mario because of items such as the Fire and Ice Flower, or just using any of the Invincibility Stars or Leaves, as he can simply one tap them with those

but that shouldn't really matter for incapping, as he doesn't need to be stronger than them to knock em unconscious

check his standard equipment again, I only listed the items that were shown in his standard equipment
Those forms are different from the Ice and Fire flower, with the Ice Flower in particular being a lot more powerful than what he's shown. Also, what Incap does he have? Freezing enemies only comes from snowballs at his opponents, so it's not like he can just turn people solid.

Those forms are different from the Ice and Fire flower, with the Ice Flower in particular being a lot more powerful than what he's shown.

how does that invalidate my point-

I don't even know what you're getting at

Also, what Incap does he have? Freezing enemies only comes from snowballs at his opponents, so it's not like he can just turn people solid.

he has.. the Ice Flower.. as standard.. equipment, which can encase enemies.. in solid ice..

or he can just physically knock them out

Well, you can't think when your unconscious or when your dead, so they seem like a similar enough case to me.

then this may as well be an incon then

Mario can simply freeze them repeatedly with the Ice Flower, one tap them with any of his Invincibility power-ups, or knock them out

and Chara can just use LOAD continuously

then this may as well be an incon then

Mario can simply freeze them repeatedly with the Ice Flower, one tap them with any of his Invincibility power-ups, or knock them out

and Chara can just use LOAD continuously
Then it would be a stomp, since with infinite tries, Chara will eventually convince Mario to give up his soul.

Then it would be a stomp, since with infinite tries, Chara will eventually convince Mario to give up his soul.

no, no they will not

we already went over this, Chara isn't some master manipulator or trickster that can somehow cheese Mario into giving up his literal soul

not to mention, nobody has even explained how Chara would go about "convincing" Mario to give up his soul

it ain't like they know anything about him, nor will ultimatums like "global eradication", or whatever, all of a sudden sway him

now thats the vsbw I know and love am i right guys I might as well rush Mario vs Frieza by PizzaBox no matter the stomp!!11!1 🤪 🤪 🤪

Back