• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I feel like this should have been done a long time ago. Two multiverse destroying monstrosities face off to see who gets to be the biggest bad. Will English's story end here, or will Mandrakk get staked?

One round.

Anything goes.

Here's a nice theme for this clash, too.

Cherubim-CARNE VALE HD
Cherubim-CARNE VALE HD

I GOTTA GO WITH THE VAMPIRE.

Seriously, though. Mandrakk likely has the advantage in terms of intelligence, even if English is far from stupid. But... English has a possible speed advantage, as well as possibly having more raw power. He's also harder to permanently kill, and on this level, Mandrakk probably doesn't have the power to overcome this in the time that he has before English kills him.

So. My vote's on English.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I must be psychic, because I saw this reply coming. lol
I appreciate being known as the vampire fan

I think i'm going with Lord English here due to being possibly higher in speed and AP.

In terms of hax? idk. LE seems to have less versatile but i think that makes it up with him being very hard to take down and kill due to the specifics on his page.

In other words, i'd give my vote to Lord English.

Arthur melo said:
I heard that Mandrakk can adapt to future threats before they happen , so I think it should be an inconclusive
To an extent, yes. He couldn't adapt to Thought Robot (though it was designed to fight him) or the inevitable future in which he got staked.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Arthur melo said:
I heard that Mandrakk can adapt to future threats before they happen , so I think it should be an inconclusive
To an extent, yes. He couldn't adapt to Thought Robot (though it was designed to fight him) or the inevitable future in which he got staked.
Then he would be able to adapt to the Lord English?

I just curious, how strong is Mandrakk Adaptation? is his Adaptation was on the same level as The Fury which can instantly Adapt and even developing new power to counter his enemy power and even survive from the destruction on all reality in one universe even though he never know about that attack and never received an attack that even close to that? The Fury definitely not as strong as Mandrak, but his Adaptation making him to even beat an opponent much more powerful than he was, if Mandrak has the same level of Adaptation then he should take this.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I just curious, how strong is Mandrakk Adaptation? is his Adaptation was on the same level as The Fury which can instantly Adapt and even developing new power to counter his enemy power and even survive from the destruction on all reality in one universe even though he never know about that attack and never received an attack that even close to that? The Fury definitely not as strong as Mandrak, but his Adaptation making him to even beat an opponent much more powerful than he was, if Mandrak has the same level of Adaptation then he should take this.
Thing is, English's powers override every counter the Homestuck universe can throw at them, this includes flat out ignoring immortality granted and brutally enforced by the 13-dimensional Paradox Space continum itself. Are Mandrakk's abilities on that level?

Plus, LE's whole thing is manipulating inevitable futures to do stuff like ensure his existnce in the first place retropreemtively (yes I know that word sounds stupid lol), dooming a universe by editing the alpha timeline to ensure it's demise, and generally coordinating events to ensure they happen. Again, that kind of time shenanigan is enforced by Paradox Space, and 'disobeying' the timeline dooms you...

Welp, Mandrakk is High 1-C now so... This is a Stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back