• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major League of Legends character profiles CRT

Recon1511

He/Him
So, we were talking in the League Of Legends Discussion thread about separating the main universe profiles from the AU ones as it was done with Arcane. Because as it currently is, with the AU versions of the characters being keys on the same profile, its just confusing and annoying to read.

Look at Pantheon's profile for example.

The affected characters are:

Demacia:
Everyone except Quinn, Sylas and Shyvana

Freljord:
Tryndamere, Ashe, Olaf and Trundle.

Ionia:
Karma, Akali, Shen, Yi, Lee Sin, Zed, Ahri, Rakan, Xayah, Sett, Jhin, Syndra and Yasuo.

Ixtal:
Everyone except Rengar

Noxus:
Everyone except Elise, Kled, Annie and Talon

Shadow Isles:
Hecarim, Thresh, Karthus, Maokai and Yorick

Shurima:
Azir, Nasus, Xerath, Amumu and Skarner.

Targon:
Everyone except Taric and Diana

Bandle City:
Everyone except Rumble and Yuumi

Bilgewater:
Everyone except Pyke

Icathia and the Void:
Everyone except Zilean, Baron Nashor and Rift Herald

Piltover and Zaun:
Everyone except Dr. Mundo, Singed, Zac and Heimerdinger

The Spirit Realm and Celestial Realm:
Anivia, Aurelion Sol, Janna and Soraka

Demons:
Nocturne

Darkins:
Kayn and Varus

Sentinels of Light:
Lucian and Senna

It's a lot of profiles and afaik there aren't that many active League supporters so any assistance would be appreciated.

Welp, tbh. We can start working since they are a lot of profiles.

But do we need staff approval? I mean, I think weeklybattles input is appreciated

Aye, we already talked about this, and to a lesser extent it was agreed on in the previous crt for Piltover and Zaun, so I'm in agreement with making the keys their own profiles

I'll go through all the AUs when I get home from work to determine what needs to be kept, what needs to be made, and what needs to be scrapped

Okay, so, of the AUs that exist, the keys that get profiles are
  • Arcane
  • Star Guardian
  • Pulsefire
  • Arcade
  • High Noon
  • Event Horizon
  • PROJECT
  • Odyssey
  • Arclight
  • Battle Academia
  • Battlecast
  • Chaos and Order
  • Dragon world/Dragonmancer
  • Dream Raider
  • Eclipse
  • Elementalist
  • Infernal/Glacial
  • Guardian of the Sands
  • Iron Firmament
  • Lunar New Year/Immortal Journey/Shan Hai Scrolls
  • Mecha
  • Moons of Ionia
  • PsyOps
  • Spirit Guard
  • worldbreaker

Okay, so, of the AUs that exist, the keys that get profiles are
  • Arcane
  • Star Guardian
  • Pulsefire
  • Arcade
  • High Noon
  • Event Horizon
  • PROJECT
  • Odyssey
  • Arclight
  • Battle Academia
  • Battlecast
  • Chaos and Order
  • Dragon world/Dragonmancer
  • Dream Raider
  • Eclipse
  • Elementalist
  • Infernal/Glacial
  • Guardian of the Sands
  • Iron Firmament
  • Lunar New Year/Immortal Journey/Shan Hai Scrolls
  • Mecha
  • Moons of Ionia
  • PsyOps
  • Spirit Guard
  • worldbreaker
Neat, you sure there aren't some verses with like 3 champs?

Anyway I suppose the biggest ones are PROJECT, Star Guardians and Event Horizon

The only ones with minor amounts of characters are Spirit Guard and Elementalist, but they're major enough changes to the characters to warrant profiles

Also, forgot to add Corrupted into the list, specifically because it solidifies Zoe being tier 1

Ok so let's do three of the major ones first
Star Guardian:
Lux, Poppy, Lulu, Janna, Jinx, Ezreal, Zoe, Ahri, Miss Fortune, Neeko, Syndra, Soraka, Xayah and Rakan.

PROJECT:
Ashe, Master Yi, Zed, Yasuo, Jhin, Ekko, Lucian, Blitzcrank and Camille (These last two are from the PROGRAM skinline which is in the same universe as PROJECT)

Event Horizon:
Ashe, Varus, Thresh, Vladimir, Mordekaiser, Master Yi, Nami, Lulu, Orianna, Chogath and Kha Zix

I think that's everyone? Maybe I missed somebody

Last edited:
All of which are missing a bunch of champs
Yeah I know, so how should we name the AU profiles? Like for Varus it would be "Varus (Event Horizon)" or something?

Also I think we should use the tabber that characters like Kirby or Mario use so it's easier navigating between main universe and AU versions of the characters

Yeah I know, so how should we name the AU profiles? Like for Varus it would be "Varus (Event Horizon)" or something?

Also I think we should use the tabber that characters like Kirby or Mario use so it's easier navigating between main universe and AU versions of the characters
Yeah

And yeah again lol

Back