• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends revisions

The League of Legends page as a whole as significant issues, and I would like to attempt to correct them. The main issue stems from the fact that League of Legends matches are not canon to the universe. Current canon consists of
  • All champion biographies and stories on the Universe page
  • All art and flavor text in Legends of Runeterra
  • The Arcane Netflx series
  • Specific cinematics that are stated by Riot to be canon such as the "Tales of Runeterra"
  • Specific comics that are stated by Riot to be canon such as the Zed comic
  • Word of god from Riot employees regarding lore during Q&A panels
Despite this, almost every character from the universe, such as Jayce, have been placed at Small Town Level+ due to "being able to fight on par with Garen". Considering that games of League of Legends are not canon, this shouldn't be the case, otherwise you could make the argument that each character can fight on par with Aurelion Sol.

I would like to propose that each character have serious revisions done to their profile to account for actual canon continuity. I will post a few proposed changes below.

Garen
--------

Garen is currently placed at Large Town Level+, which is honestly rather absurd given the power of the verse as a whole. In canon, the most impressive feat I could possibly find for Garen is him destroying a portion of this bridge with a swing of his sword.

This would place him at solidly wall level. He also did fight a dragon in the "Tales of Runeterra: Demacia" cinematic, but never manages to seriously harm it, but is able to pierce the stone floor of the bridge they are standing on, which is consistent with the bridge destroying feat posted above. We never see him defeat the dragon, and also had help from Fiora. Both of these characters should be comparable, so I propose that both Fiora and Garen be placed in tier 9-B, which is consistent with them being stronger than average soldiers for their country, and not one man armies.

Obviously this is just one of MANY changes necessary to make the universe on this wiki become accurate once more, and if this is approved then I will post requests for larger more sweeping changes across the page as a whole.

Necro, but I feel like this is relevant. Why do all of the characters scale to each other anyways again? Like, most of the normal human characters definitely shouldn't scale.

Yeah the Low 7-C scaling never made any sense to begin with (and I blame WeeklyBattles for that).

I made a calc here for Yasuo and Yone which should give 8-C AP without much issues.

I will try to calc Garen's feat tomorrow.

Yeah, obviously some characters should scale, like everyone involved on the Ruined King game or would have canonically met, but realistically, everyone shouldn't scale to each other, especially the normal humans. That's just silly.

Do you know any feat which most characters could scale from?

For specifics, we're mostly going to be scaling each region to themselves, so, in order to pass any revisions to tiers, you'd have to straight up do all the research for the regions in-question, that's why I'm like 30% sure that Demacia is gonna be the last revised because of everyone right now trying to be scaled to Garen, so they all have to be unfucked before we touch up on him.

This is quite a mess, lol
Yes, it very well is, but if you'll look at Piltover and Zaun you'll see a few of the fruits of the revisions, and I think Noxus is next on the regions to researcy, but LoL is a big verse so expecting us to get a verse-wide out quickly isn't the best thing to expect, and I personally am not feeling trying over 100 characters and several different scaling sections in one revision, so we're splitting it lol

Do you know where you guys are planning all of these region wide revisions btw? Like, is it a Discord server or... Cause I wanna join in, lol

Do you know where you guys are planning all of these region wide revisions btw? Like, is it a Discord server or... Cause I wanna join in, lol
I'm more or less the messenger, IE, the one who's probably gonna be making the CRTs and such, but if I recall Weekly is more or less overseeing it and @Kingofwolves999 joined in, but that's everyone I know for a fact is involved lol

But no, I don't, I'm only in a Discord chat with Weekly where we BS about other things mostly like cooking and Battlebots

Oh, I see. Welp, alrighty then. If anything else comes up then let me know!

Honestly I could probably set up a Discord server for it lol
That would be awesome. It would make working on something like this much easier. If you'd like to add me, my own Discord is Nezzems#9363 I can help you set up the server if you'd like.

That would be awesome. It would make working on something like this much easier. If you'd like to add me, my own Discord is Nezzems#9363 I can help you set up the server if you'd like.
There's already one, I'm just the drug dealer right now lol

Back