• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite - The Chair CRT

I have not read the series nor watched the anime, what I will say however is that if he thinks there are two future possibilities then a "possibly" rating would be needed because of the chance that one of those possibilities may not be true.
I believe I simply will be unable to explain the stuff to you then. For a matter of fact, Ayanokouji said "will she" and not "can she". Secondly, he is not dumb enough to make a claim without any kind of opinion behind it. Come on now, this is not debatable, the claim is completely reliable.

What? How exactly does it make another choice invalid huh? If I were to say "Will he eat the ice-cream or the sandwich?" and then somehow say in the later half "I think he will eat the sandwich.", your assumption (which is logically wrong imo) would mean that he cannot eat ice-cream, more like he doesn't have the ability to eat an ice-cream. No, this is just becoming baseless.
Lol this is an entirely irrelevant example you're bringing up. I think this is becoming baseless as well.
Except for the fact that she wasn't really having her leg on a chair foot and secondly, I have gone over this like many times and I would basically avoid it. A CGM has accepted that destroyed can give those ends, relax now.
Except for the fact that the point you brought up doesn't mean anything lol.

A calculation can get rejected and not used if it was rejected in a CRT. The calc getting accepted doesn't mean anything.
She can kick it away as well is somehow being interpreted as "she cannot destroy the chair" by how, something which I would actually despise and invite a logical debate, except for this becoming a nitpicky trial battle.
A character that can destroy a chair would wasily wreck a chair in one hit but somehow can only kick it away? Cmon now. You have to realise that this doesn't make any sense bruh.
No. For a matter of fact, he said it when he didn't imagine Nagumo and Kiriyama not interrupting Fuuka. This is becoming baseless as well now. Pointing out things which are supposed to be happening later on into a thing which has no connection to it is bad.
The third scan I presented happened after Nagumo stating that he wasn't going to stop Fuuka from breaking a chair. I feel like you're blindly rejecting my arguments.

Lol this is an entirely irrelevant example you're bringing up. I think this is becoming baseless as well.
It isn't irrelevant. It would have been if Ayanokouji hadn't been sure about her capability. She was affirmed to be able to destroy a chair by actually 3 characters (including Ayanokouji, Nagumo and Suzune), which in fact means that all of these characters know the capabilities of their own verse and their thinking aligns, meaning that the claim is 100% reliable, if not, an imaginary destruction by Ayanokouji or others would have been close to reality. I am not going to debate this anymore, this isn't even nitpicking, it is straight up bad interpretation of grammar.
Except for the fact that the point you brought up doesn't mean anything lol.

A calculation can get rejected and not used if it was rejected in a CRT. The calc getting accepted doesn't mean anything.
I have already said that this feat is reliable. Secondly, the snapping the chair into two is the lowest of the lowballs, because destruction of chair legs has wielded a result into megajoules for me, and of course, I didn't use the destruction values but the material tensile graphs for that.
A character that can destroy a chair would wasily wreck a chair in one hit but somehow can only kick it away? Cmon now. You have to realise that this doesn't make any sense bruh.
They cannot "only kick it away". I don't know why you are trying to interpret Ayanokouji's "I think that she's going to kick the chair away." as "I think that she cannot destroy a chair." when literally Suzune herself was sure of Fuuka's destructive capabilities even after Ayanokouji said it. Secondly, no character ever doubted or said that she couldn't destroy a chair. For a matter of fact, I wouldn't have accepted your opinion even when it would have been stated by another character other than Ayanokouji simply because Ayanokouji wouldn't lie and has never overrated a character.
The third scan I presented happened after Nagumo stating that he wasn't going to stop Fuuka from breaking a chair. I feel like you're blindly rejecting my arguments.
Ayanokouji said that she will destroy the chair before Nagumo even said that, I don't need to address it.

It isn't irrelevant. It would have been if Ayanokouji hadn't been sure about her capability. She was affirmed to be able to destroy a chair by actually 3 characters (including Ayanokouji, Nagumo and Suzune), which in fact means that all of these characters know the capabilities of their own verse and their thinking aligns, meaning that the claim is 100% reliable, if not, an imaginary destruction by Ayanokouji or others would have been close to reality. I am not going to debate this anymore, this isn't even nitpicking, it is straight up bad interpretation of grammar
Wrong. Ayanokouji wasn't sure as he pointed out two different things that can happen to the chair, Nagumo said she can break the chair but didn't say she would do it in one hit (and she can take her time a lot), Suzune was just cautious around her, nothing suggests that she thought she would break the chair or something. These statements aren't reliable at all. I don't think you understand what valid statement means whatsoever.
They cannot "only kick it away". I don't know why you are trying to interpret Ayanokouji's "I think that she's going to kick the chair away." as "I think that she cannot destroy a chair."
You keep on misunderstanding my point. According to you, Fuuka would destroy the chair in one hit when Ayanokouji himself says that she would only kick it away in one hit, not destroy or break it.
Suzune herself was sure of Fuuka's destructive capabilities even after Ayanokouji said it. Secondly, no character ever doubted or said that she couldn't destroy a chair. For a matter of fact, I wouldn't have accepted your opinion even when it would have been stated by another character other than Ayanokouji simply because Ayanokouji wouldn't lie and has never overrated a character.
Lol being cautious around her means she is sure about her destructive capabilities? What kinda interpretion is that? Fuuka was furious and dangerous at this scene so for sure Suzune is cautious around her.

I never said that she can't destroy or break a chair because that's literally stated by Nagumo. I am saying that this statement is straight up vague and even Ayanokouji isn't sure about what she can do to the chair. He points out the kicking it away option twice and one of it is a sign of her not being able to break the chair in one hit (I already pointed it out above).
I have already said that this feat is reliable. Secondly, the snapping the chair into two is the lowest of the lowballs, because destruction of chair legs has wielded a result into megajoules for me, and of course, I didn't use the destruction values but the material tensile graphs for that.
You probably used the full volume of the chair's leg. You should've done the same thing for the chair's legs as you did with the snapping it into two option.
Ayanokouji said that she will destroy the chair before Nagumo even said that, I don't need to address it.
I didn't even make that comment towards the first scan but whatever. Also, don't act like Ayanokouji only said that she can destroy it when there are two statements of him saying she would kick it away and a statement of Nagumo saying that she would simply break it (not in one hit+break, not destroy). This is simply an unreliable statement.

Wrong. Ayanokouji wasn't sure as he pointed out two different things that can happen to the chair, Nagumo said she can break the chair but didn't say she would do it in one hit (and she can take her time a lot), Suzune was just cautious around her, nothing suggests that she thought she would break the chair or something. These statements aren't reliable at all. I don't think you understand what valid statement means whatsoever.
Oh god, this interpretation.

Ayanokouji literally didn't question her capabilities in any way. "Will" is a word which literally says that it is going to happen, and it's just a 50-50 possibility of what happens. He legit said that she can destroy a chair, he never really added and said stuff like "I was wrong, she cannot." afterwards. There's legit nothing which suggests that, yet you took something which actually has 0 possibilities of happening. I have told you like numerous times about how there's literally nowhere where he questioned her capabilities. Either way, you never really proved how the word "will" is invalid as the only way to prove it is adding anti-feats which basically contradict the feat and kept blabbering some stuff which has no relation (I think it's my fault as well to reply everything you say), which isn't the case here as we know.
You keep on misunderstanding my point. According to you, Fuuka would destroy the chair in one hit when Ayanokouji himself says that she would only kick it away in one hit, not destroy or break it.
At this point, I would recommend you go over all of this feat once again. Ayanokouji said it when he knew that Nagumo would stop her. It legit means that she has a limited number of a single hit due to Nagumo of course being narratively more agile than Fuuka. Secondly, Ayanokouji saying that simply means she's going to do it in a single hit.
Lol being cautious around her means she is sure about her destructive capabilities? What kinda interpretion is that? Fuuka was furious and dangerous at this scene so for sure Suzune is cautious around her.

I never said that she can't destroy or break a chair because that's literally stated by Nagumo. I am saying that this statement is straight up vague and even Ayanokouji isn't sure about what she can do to the chair. He points out the kicking it away option twice and one of it is a sign of her not being able to break the chair in one hit (I already pointed it out above).
Basically bad interpretation, you need a bit of grammar classes about tenses and auxiliary verbs in general. What Ayanokouji doubted was what she will do to the chair, not what she can do to the chair.
You probably used the full volume of the chair's leg. You should've done the same thing for the chair's legs as you did with the snapping it into two option.
I literally used compression formula and just the bending cross-section with Pythagoras and divided that in half. Moreover, that would give
I didn't even make that comment towards the first scan but whatever. Also, don't act like Ayanokouji only said that she can destroy it when there are two statements of him saying she would kick it away and a statement of Nagumo saying that she would simply break it (not in one hit+break, not destroy). This is simply an unreliable statement.
I literally didn't act like Ayanokouji only said she can destroy it. He legit said that it was up to her whether she wants to destroy it or kick it. Him saying that she will probably kick it is basically his prediction of what will happen, he didn't change his opinion, but just did some prediction of what character move will happen which he usually does.

Ayanokouji literally didn't question her capabilities in any way. "Will" is a word which literally says that it is going to happen, and it's just a 50-50 possibility of what happens. He legit said that she can destroy a chair, he never really added and said stuff like "I was wrong, she cannot." afterwards.
Yeah and the "kick it away" option twice and the second statement literally invalidates your argument about Fuuka being able to one shot the chair. I don't understand how you don't get it.
There's legit nothing which suggests that, yet you took something which actually has 0 possibilities of happening. I have told you like numerous times about how there's literally nowhere where he questioned her capabilities. Either way, you never really proved how the word "will" is invalid as the only way to prove it is adding anti-feats which basically contradict the feat and kept blabbering some stuff which has no relation (I think it's my fault as well to reply everything you say), which isn't the case here as we know.
Fuuka only being able to kick the chair away is a big anti-feat to what you suggest lmao. Fuuka can only kick the chair away in one hit but can't break it in one hit. She needs to take multiple hits to break it which is literally what Nagumo suggests. Ayanokouji doesn't have to say "can she break the chair" to question her abilities especially when there are some other options he himself presents.
At this point, I would recommend you go over all of this feat once again. Ayanokouji said it when he knew that Nagumo would stop her. It legit means that she has a limited number of a single hit due to Nagumo of course being narratively more agile than Fuuka. Secondly, Ayanokouji saying that simply means she's going to do it in a single hit.
Bruh I'm not even talking about the first scan. I literally said that for the third scan I presented where Ayanokouji stated that she can kick the chair away but you somehow took that like I said that for the first scan. The destroying option is legit unusable as the same character who stated that literally contradicted it.
What Ayanokouji doubted was what she will do to the chair, not what she can do to the chair.
"Will she destroy the chair or kick it away" literally means that she would certainly do one of the options he presented to the chair but Ayanokouji isn't sure what she would do to it. When there is a statement including "or" in it, you don't simply take the one that gives the best result, you take the one that is more reliable. The more reliable in this case is the "Kicking it away" option as he literally states that she would kick the chair away without destroying it after this statement.
I literally used compression formula and just the bending cross-section with Pythagoras and divided that in half. Moreover, that would give
Yeah no, Fuuka doesn't have to compress the chair or anything. She can just kick the legs off and you should've just used the same thing you used to snap the chair.
I literally didn't act like Ayanokouji only said she can destroy it. He legit said that it was up to her whether she wants to destroy it or kick it. Him saying that she will probably kick it is basically his prediction of what will happen, he didn't change his opinion, but just did some prediction of what character move will happen which he usually does.
I already answered the "will or can" part you always presented and you're still misunderstanding my point about the "Kicking it away" thing Koji stated (I'm starting to think that you are doing that on purpose now).

Yeah and the "kick it away" option twice and the second statement literally invalidates your argument about Fuuka being able to one shot the chair. I don't understand how you don't get it.
Basically, you are interpreting the "I think she will kick the chair away" as "She cannot destroy the chair". This is some massive fallacy. Anyways, like I said, and much like I would hate to repeat myself again, saying stuff like "Will she eat the ice-cream or the sandwich?" and then saying "I think she will eat the sandwich." doesn't mean "She cannot eat the ice-cream" in any way.
Fuuka only being able to kick the chair away is a big anti-feat to what you suggest lmao. Fuuka can only kick the chair away in one hit but can't break it in one hit. She needs to take multiple hits to break it which is literally what Nagumo suggests. Ayanokouji doesn't have to say "can she break the chair" to question her abilities especially when there are some other options he himself presents.
I think you should probably research upon what an anti-feat is. Moreover, I asked you to actually find an anti-feat, not declare the feat which you are wanting to prove invalid as an anti-feat, you need a lot of guts to do that. Secondly, your interpretation is invalid like I said.
Bruh I'm not even talking about the first scan. I literally said that for the third scan I presented where Ayanokouji stated that she can kick the chair away but you somehow took that like I said that for the first scan. The destroying option is legit unusable as the same character who stated that literally contradicted it.
Did Ayanokouji specifically mention "Oh I was wrong, she cannot destroy the chair now" specifically? If not, then we are done here. Nothing invalidates the fact that he believes that Fuuka can destroy the chair.
"Will she destroy the chair or kick it away" literally means that she would certainly do one of the options he presented to the chair but Ayanokouji isn't sure what she would do to it.
Precisely. Yes, he means that she would certainly do either of the options. I needed you to mention this yourself.
When there is a statement including "or" in it, you don't simply take the one that gives the best result, you take the one that is more reliable.
Literally both are reliable, none was contradicted by any sentence in the entire conversation. I calculated the possibility where she destroys the chair, I am not the one but you are free to calculate the possibility where she kicks it away, if that's all you want to do.
The more reliable in this case is the "Kicking it away" option as he literally states that she would kick the chair away without destroying it after this statement.
He literally never said "Oh crap, she's weak, she cannot destroy the chair, sorry audience.". Furthermore, the ice-cream and sandwich example which I stated already applies to this.
Yeah no, Fuuka doesn't have to compress the chair or anything. She can just kick the legs off and you should've just used the same thing you used to snap the chair.
I think you seriously need to reconsider my statement. I never said "compress the chair", I was just wanting to use the young's modulus formula. That would be the thing you would have learnt in high school years back, unless you are still in one.
I already answered the "will or can" part you always presented and you're still misunderstanding my point about the "Kicking it away" thing Koji stated (I'm starting to think that you are doing that on purpose now).
💀 No, I am not plotting anything against you. Secondly, you basically never answered the "will or can" part, stop thinking that you did lol, I read like one and half pages of replies and didn't find anything regarding your "answered the will or can part".

I also just realized that none of the justifications listed which proves that this chair is made of steel don't actually mean anything. How the chair looks even matches with some other chairs with cushions
My 281 Ayanokouji IQ predicted this. 😎

No, the OP has already addressed why there is no sewing or endings of the cushion which has been done in another cushion chair in the verse and it never gets pushed. So no, there's literally 0% chance this is cushion lol.

P.S. there are also ventings in the chair which can only be done when it's a hard material.

Basically, you are interpreting the "I think she will kick the chair away" as "She cannot destroy the chair". This is some massive fallacy. Anyways, like I said, and much like I would hate to repeat myself again, saying stuff like "Will she eat the ice-cream or the sandwich?" and then saying "I think she will eat the sandwich." doesn't mean "She cannot eat the ice-cream" in any way.
And you still don't understand what I said in the first place 🤦‍♂️ I never said she CAN'T break the chair because Nagumo ALSO stated that she has the ability to do so. I'm trying to say that Ayanokouji stated that she looked like she was gonna kick the chair away and only kick the chair away which means that she indeed can't break any part of the chair in one hit because Ayanokouji would state that too.
I think you should probably research upon what an anti-feat is. Moreover, I asked you to actually find an anti-feat, not declare the feat which you are wanting to prove invalid as an anti-feat, you need a lot of guts to do that. Secondly, your interpretation is invalid like I said.
Bruh. If someone can kick the chair away without breaking it, that meanz that they can't break the chair in one hit. Simple as that.
Did Ayanokouji specifically mention "Oh I was wrong, she cannot destroy the chair now" specifically? If not, then we are done here. Nothing invalidates the fact that he believes that Fuuka can destroy the chair.
Yeah, no. He doesn't need to specifically state that when he already invalidated it himself.
Precisely. Yes, he means that she would certainly do either of the options. I needed you to mention this yourself.
Focus on the "or" part. Also, Koji himself invalidates the feat being done in one hit like I said.
Literally both are reliable, none was contradicted by any sentence in the entire conversation. I calculated the possibility where she destroys the chair, I am not the one but you are free to calculate the possibility where she kicks it away, if that's all you want to do.
He contradicted it being done in one hit himself. I'm not saying she can't break the chair. I' saying that she can't do it in one hit.
He literally never said "Oh crap, she's weak, she cannot destroy the chair, sorry audience.". Furthermore, the ice-cream and sandwich example which I stated already applies to this.
Like I said, that doesn't have to be stated directly.
I think you seriously need to reconsider my statement. I never said "compress the chair", I was just wanting to use the young's modulus formula.
Ah misunderstood then. That still doesn't change the fact that she can just snap the legs in half which would certainly not yield a result more than 50 KJ, let alone a Megajoule like you said. You simply have to repeat the snapping the chair's top calc (the one you got 96 KJ from) to the legs.
That would be the thing you would have learnt in high school years back, unless you are still in one.
What would that even change lol. Are u trying to insult me or something?
💀 No, I am not plotting anything against you. Secondly, you basically never answered the "will or can" part, stop thinking that you did lol, I read like one and half pages of replies and didn't find anything regarding your "answered the will or can part".
It was the one you said "I needed you to mention this yourself" thing. Stop twisting my words bruh. I never said that she can't break the chair because Nagumo clearly states it. You really have to work on your reading because this is only getting long because you keep misunderstanding my points and presenting counter arguments of things that weren't even my arguments.

No, the OP has already addressed why there is no sewing or endings of the cushion which has been done in another cushion chair in the verse and it never gets pushed. So no, there's literally 0% chance this is cushion lol.
It can just be a different kind of chair with cushion lol. Not a good argument at all.
P.S. there are also ventings in the chair which can only be done when it's a hard material.
Those aren't vents though.

And you still don't understand what I said in the first place 🤦‍♂️ I never said she CAN'T break the chair because Nagumo ALSO stated that she has the ability to do so. I'm trying to say that Ayanokouji stated that she looked like she was gonna kick the chair away and only kick the chair away which means that she indeed can't break any part of the chair in one hit because Ayanokouji would state that too.

Bruh. If someone can kick the chair away without breaking it, that meanz that they can't break the chair in one hit. Simple as that.

Yeah, no. He doesn't need to specifically state that when he already invalidated it himself.

Focus on the "or" part. Also, Koji himself invalidates the feat being done in one hit like I said.

He contradicted it being done in one hit himself. I'm not saying she can't break the chair. I' saying that she can't do it in one hit.

Like I said, that doesn't have to be stated directly.

Ah misunderstood then. That still doesn't change the fact that she can just snap the legs in half which would certainly not yield a result more than 50 KJ, let alone a Megajoule like you said. You simply have to repeat the snapping the chair's top calc (the one you got 96 KJ from) to the legs.

What would that even change lol. Are u trying to insult me or something?

It was the one you said "I needed you to mention this yourself" thing. Stop twisting my words bruh. I never said that she can't break the chair because Nagumo clearly states it. You really have to work on your reading because this is only getting long because you keep misunderstanding my points and presenting counter arguments of things that weren't even my arguments.
This is getting ridiculous by the minute.

You don't assume she cannot destroy it in a hit when Ayanokouji himself said that when he knew that Nagumo and Kiriyama would stop her, so it basically invalidates half of the above quoted. He knows she has to do it in a hit.

Secondly, compression/expansion formula would be the only way snapping of a leg when you are hitting the seat. So no, that doesn't use fragmentation, but an application of Young's modulus formula.

Thirdly, I can kick a chair and it can still fragment after striking another solid surface, that's called division of energy on the floor. Kicking it away would simply cause it to go away and the damage will still happen. Destroying it on the same spot can be done through similar ways.

That's all, I am not going to address this further.

Meh, I am neutral. I do think Fuuka can destroy the chair, but including "to Wall Level+" (in the AP section) is presupposing that she is able to fragment it in one attack, which is simply a bad inference. I think just "At least Wall Level, likely higher" for mid & high tiers and "At least Wall Level" for low tiers is a much safer option that involves less assumptions. Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:
Meh, I am neutral. I do think Fuuka can destroy the chair, but including "to Wall Level+" (in the AP section) is presupposing that she is able to fragment it in one attack, which is simply a bad inference. I think just "At least Wall Level, likely far higher" for mid & high tiers and "At least Wall Level for low tiers is a much safer option that involves less assumptions. Anyways, good luck.
Bro is back🥶

Meh, I am neutral. I do think Fuuka can destroy the chair, but including "to Wall Level+" (in the AP section) is presupposing that she is able to fragment it in one attack, which is simply a bad inference. I think just "At least Wall Level, likely far higher" for mid & high tiers and "At least Wall Level for low tiers is a much safer option that involves less assumptions. Anyways, good luck.
I would personally Simply go for "At least Wall level" for everyone and that's it

You don't assume she cannot destroy it in a hit when Ayanokouji himself said that when he knew that Nagumo and Kiriyama would stop her, so it basically invalidates half of the above quoted. He knows she has to do it in a hit.
My argument doesn't even involve this but ok.
Secondly, compression/expansion formula would be the only way snapping of a leg when you are hitting the seat. So no, that doesn't use fragmentation, but an application of Young's modulus formula.
She doesn't need to hit the seat.
Thirdly, I can kick a chair and it can still fragment after striking another solid surface, that's called division of energy on the floor. Kicking it away would simply cause it to go away and the damage will still happen. Destroying it on the same spot can be done through similar ways.
I can't find any relation between this and my arguments. Like, I only said she can kick it away lol.

Bruh you're bringing up stuff that either don't make sense at all or stuff that I never brought up in the first place. Please stop.

Meh, I am neutral. I do think Fuuka can destroy the chair, but including "to Wall Level+" (in the AP section) is presupposing that she is able to fragment it in one attack, which is simply a bad inference. I think just "At least Wall Level, likely higher" for mid & high tiers and "At least Wall Level" for low tiers is a much safer option that involves less assumptions. Anyways, good luck.
An "At least Wall" rating for Ayanokouji was already agreed upon many people, including me in a past thread. I'm more than fine with that.

Makes sense, I don't specially know if the thing I did is even correct as I only did it after seeing the Demon Slayer supersonic+ to hypersonic rating for a feat. So, to summarize.
  • High tiers and Mid tiers: "At least Wall level, likely far higher"
  • Low tiers: "At least Wall level, possibly higher"
How does this seem?

Why do low tiers scale to Fuuka? Fuuka scales to Shiba holding back who should scale above all of the low tiers.
We don't know how much was Shiba holding back. So, the statements is the only thing Fuuka has. Except for her athletic statements and her insane OAA of 96 to 100 (tbh even Sudou has 96 OAA and got no-diffed by Housen who has 81 OAA). So, she's basically a low tier if we were to scale her with statements. She's not like Ichika who can take on two low-tiers easily (or I should say an entire Awakened Nanase) herself.

We don't know how much was Shiba holding back. So, the statements is the only thing Fuuka has. Except for her athletic statements and her insane OAA of 96 to 100 (tbh even Sudou has 96 OAA and got no-diffed by Housen who has 81 OAA). So, she's basically a low tier if we were to scale her with statements. She's not like Ichika who can take on two low-tiers easily (or I should say an entire Awakened Nanase) herself.
I mean like, there are statements of Fuuka being able to fight aganist a Holding Back Shiba well. I think she should scale to mid tiers with ease.

I mean like, there are statements of Fuuka being able to fight aganist a Holding Back Shiba well. I think she should scale to mid tiers with ease.
Fun fact: I scaled her high. I mean, I scaled her as a high-tier in the verse. And I was even theorizing that she could be a mysterious person like Kouenji, but she basically isn't. Ayanokouji himself said that Shiba was just trying to entertain her.
hxYlUbH.png

Fun fact: I scaled her high. I mean, I scaled her as a high-tier in the verse. And I was even theorizing that she could be a mysterious person like Kouenji, but she basically isn't. Ayanokouji himself said that Shiba was just trying to entertain her.
Yes I know but Shiba states that he "didn't put too much pressure on her" which literally means that she fought aganist a Holding Back Shiba. That Shiba should still scale to mid tiers imo.

Dark carioca said in the same calc post that he was also fine with Fragmentation (Kinda)

So why not this;

Atleast Wall level, Likely Wall level+, Likely far higher for god tiers

Atleast Wall level, Likely Wall level+, Likely higher for mid tiers

Atleast Wall level, Likely Wall level+, for low tiers

Yes I know but Shiba states that he "didn't put too much pressure on her" which literally means that she fought aganist a Holding Back Shiba. That Shiba should still scale to mid tiers imo.
Ayanokouji, despite being able to no-diff even the high tiers of the verse, held back to the point where he has to use like 100 strikes to knockout Ryuuen just to extend the fight more (he actually has a statement where he himself said that he can knock out Ryuuen in a single hit). This thing itself shows that an insanely high-tier can hold back to the point where he is being shown as only some levels above a character who he should be able to take an army full of. Her holding back Shiba will not give a good tier, as we don't know by how much was Shiba holding back. Secondly, DBZ characters who are MFTL+ can walk are not unable to walk at human level speeds. A character can simply hold back to a level of a low-tier. Secondly, Shiba was mostly likely holding back to Fuuka's level. Shiba, for one, is an incredibly intelligent individual himself.

Dark carioca said in the same calc post that he was also fine with Fragmentation (Kinda)

So why not this;

Atleast Wall level, Likely Wall level+, Likely far higher for god tiers

Atleast Wall level, Likely Wall level+, Likely higher for mid tiers

Atleast Wall level, Likely Wall level+, for low tiers
No, that would be double standards.

I agree with Shiroyashaaa's proposal.

Makes sense, I don't specially know if the thing I did is even correct as I only did it after seeing the Demon Slayer supersonic+ to hypersonic rating for a feat. So, to summarize.
  • High tiers and Mid tiers: "At least Wall level, likely far higher"
  • Low tiers: "At least Wall level, possibly higher"
How does this seem?
This can work too, No?

Ayanokouji, despite being able to no-diff even the high tiers of the verse, held back to the point where he has to use like 100 strikes to knockout Ryuue just to extend the fight more (he actually has a statement where he himself said that he can knock out Ryuuen in a single hit). This thing itself shows that an insanely high-tier can hold back to the point where he is being shown as only some levels above a character who he should be able to take an army full of. Her holding back Shiba will not give a good tier, as we don't know by how much was Shiba holding back. Secondly, DBZ characters who are MFTL+ can walk are not unable to walk at human level speeds. A character can simply hold back to a level of a low-tier. Secondly, Shiba was mostly likely holding back to Fuuka's level. Shiba, for one, is an incredibly intelligent individual himself.
Fuuka stated that she could hold off Shiba for at least a minute or two after analyzing their fight aganist Ayanokouji without knowing he would hold back tho. That would mean that Fuuka has the ability tank a hit from Shiba.

Fuuka stated that she could hold off Shiba for at least a minute or two after analyzing their fight aganist Ayanokouji without knowing he would hold back tho. That would mean that Fuuka has the ability tank a hit from Shiba.
That would be a lot of assuming to be honest. Ngl, but I have found Analytical Prediction feats for literally Suzune, Fuuka can have that as well. If she has, then Shiba's amazing speed wouldn't overwhelm her on the spot, he will need to maintain at least some proximity. Secondly, we don't even know if Shiba will hit Fuuka with a punch, he can simply use some Judo throws as he wishes. Fuuka should be scaled only through her statements, which on a glance don't get her above even Suzune, but I would say let's get her to at least comparable, due to the fact that except for Suzune's praises, her statements are the same as Fuuka.

There are a lot of people who place Fuuka insanely high, and there are also people who place her below even Ibuki. Things like "imo" and "I don't think" shouldn't be used for scaling, at least here.

That would be a lot of assuming to be honest. Ngl, but I have found Analytical Prediction feats for literally Suzune, Fuuka can have that as well. If she has, then Shiba's amazing speed wouldn't overwhelm her on the spot, he will need to maintain at least some proximity. Secondly, we don't even know if Shiba will hit Fuuka with a punch, he can simply use some Judo throws as he wishes.
Assuming he would use Judo throws is weird too though? He didn't use them aganist Koji as well which means he mainly uses punches.

Btw, I think I should specify that I still don't agree with the feat or the calc. I just agree with the verse being upgraded to Wall level (which I also agreed to on a past thread as well).

Assuming he would use Judo throws is weird too though? He didn't use them aganist Koji as well which means he mainly uses punches.
I literally didn't assume anything, I was saying "he can use it", and not "he will use it". It is like assuming that Fuuka would become a mid-tier without any kind of battle experience or fighting training upon their geniuses which is a mandatory thing in the verse for actual scaling. Things like "I don't think/I think" and "imo" are one of the reasons why people scale Kouenji second in the verse while he doesn't have feats which exactly prove that. I don't think I will trouble myself explaining this anymore.

Back