• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom Of The Elite - The Chair CRT

I literally didn't assume anything, I was saying "he can use it", and not "he will use it". It is like assuming that Fuuka would become a mid-tier without any kind of battle experience or fighting training upon their geniuses which is a mandatory thing in the verse for actual scaling.
He fought Koji via striking so why would he switch to Judo all of a sudden? This doesn't really make sense to me no matter how I look at it.

He fought Koji via striking so why would he switch to Judo all of a sudden? This doesn't really make sense to me no matter how I look at it.
Ayanokouji legit said that Shiba was not fighting on the same spirit as he did with him. If we go by the statements, he legit said that he wasn't attacking Fuuka when he understood his obvious superiority (on the same level, that is). Secondly, people like Ichika know Judo. Shiba has a White Room history with her so it isn't like he cannot know Judo. Against Ayanokouji, he knows that Ayanokouji is a physical threat to him and not otherwise. Also, you never really proved how Fuuka can endure Shiba's punches. For one, it has been specifically mentioned that she was being only defensive. By holding him for 2 to 3 minutes, it can also mean that she was confident that she would avoid his punches for around that time. This is a lot of assuming honestly.

Why is this still being debated on ? Just ask calc group members to verify this and if it's accepted and Dinozxd still disagrees he can make a CRT detailing the problems with the calc.

Why is this still being debated on ? Just ask calc group members to verify this and if it's accepted and Dinozxd still disagrees he can make a CRT detailing the problems with the calc.
We are debating the scaling chain tbh, and I believe it has been asked.

Ayanokouji legit said that Shiba was not fighting on the same spirit as he did with him.
Yeah because he was holding back. Ayanokouji never stated that he switched his fighting style.
Secondly, people like Ichika know Judo. Shiba has a White Room history with her so it isn't like he cannot know Judo. Against Ayanokouji, he knows that Ayanokouji is a physical threat to him and not otherwise.
I never said he didn't know Judo.
Also, you never really proved how Fuuka can endure Shiba's punches. For one, it has been specifically mentioned that she was being only defensive. By holding him for 2 to 3 minutes, it can also mean that she was confident that she would avoid his punches for around that time. This is a lot of assuming honestly.
Bein able to fight someone for some minutes would mean that you can either damage the person, or endure their hits well. Fuuka would just get slammed by Shiba (when he was holding back) if she couldn't endure his punches.

Yeah because he was holding back. Ayanokouji never stated that he switched his fighting style.
Yo lol, if you aren't changing your fighting style against one opponent, how th does that mean you cannot do that against another? And hey, I know I am assuming as well, but it is to prevent overrating of a character who currently has nothing to be in the mid-tiers except for the fact that she once fought with a high tier. Suzune fought with a mid-tier (Housen) as well, but Housen was completely ruthless and wasn't like Shiba who was intentionally holding back at a degree. We can't just assume here.
I never said he didn't know Judo.
Neither did I, I am just saying that he knows Judo, and can use it if he wants to. Considering how versatile each person in the high tiers is, it isn't impossible, in fact, it's more possible than impossible.
Bein able to fight someone for some minutes would mean that you can either damage the person, or endure their hits well. Fuuka would just get slammed by Shiba (when he was holding back) if she couldn't endure his punches.
You didn't understand. To endure a hit, you will need to first get hit by it. Ayanokouji pointed out how Fuuka could have done much better if she had played only defensive, which means that Fuuka once tried to get a little offensive and took a hit from a Shiba who was holding back and learnt her place. Come on now, Fuuka isn't like Kouenji who can sense how much strength a person has just through the heat emitted by their body, or like Ayanokouji who can sense how much powers a person has. Man, I have overrated Fuuka to a high tier just off this and learnt my lessons as well.

Yo lol, if you aren't changing your fighting style against one opponent, how th does that mean you cannot do that against another? And hey, I know I am assuming as well, but it is to prevent overrating of a character who currently has nothing to be in the mid-tiers except for the fact that she once fought with a high tier. Suzune fought with a mid-tier (Housen) as well, but Housen was completely ruthless and wasn't like Shiba who was intentionally holding back at a degree. We can't just assume here.
I'm not saying he can't change his fighting style lol. I'm just saying that it's weird to assume he would change his fighting style when that isn't stated or shown in an another fight of Shiba.

Suzune fought Housen at full power while Fuuka fought Shiba who was holding back. That's the difference.
Neither did I, I am just saying that he knows Judo, and can use it if he wants to. Considering how versatile each person in the high tiers is, it isn't impossible, in fact, it's more possible than impossible.
Like I said, assuming that doesn't make sense at all.
You didn't understand. To endure a hit, you will need to first get hit by it. Ayanokouji pointed out how Fuuka could have done much better if she had played only defensive, which means that Fuuka once tried to get a little offensive and took a hit from a Shiba who was holding back and learnt her place.
It's not like she got injured or ended up getting knocked out in the end of the fight lol? That means she tanked Shiba's hits to some degree.

I'm not saying he can't change his fighting style lol. I'm just saying that it's weird to assume he would change his fighting style when that isn't stated or shown in an another fight of Shiba.

Suzune fought Housen at full power while Fuuka fought Shiba who was holding back. That's the difference.

Like I said, assuming that doesn't make sense at all.
I am not going to address any of this. Just remember that assumptions to overrate a character < assumptions which don't overrate the character. It's simply weird that despite everything, all Fuuka has is her athletics statements. The mid-tiers of the verse are there because they deserve to be there. Kouenji is there because he tied in a tug-of-war with Ayanokouji, he also has Chinese martial arts training and some insane survival abilities which he obtained by surviving into the forests. Housen of course, is a gifted and a beast, but he also has experience in street fighting, which is confirmed to be above Ryuuen, someone who fought for a good part of his life and could develop his own brawling fighting style. Albert was blessed with a giant body and has trained it to a good extent. Sudou is a hard-worker whose physique is feared even by Ryuuen, and not to mention his basketball experience which has trained his body as well.
Classroom of the Elite is surely an animanga/LN which has superhuman qualities, but the characters in respective tiers are there because they have trained for it. Unless you have good enough statements for Fuuka, there's no way to scale her.
Also, what will you do if you place her in the mid tiers? You get faced by another difficulty where you will need to find a spot to perfectly place her in the mid-tiers as well. If you place her between characters, that would give another set of assumptions, which is bad.
It's not like she got injured or ended up getting knocked out in the end of the fight lol?
Stop right there. The fight didn't even conclude, it ended before it could even pick up a good start. We don't know what could have even happened to Fuuka, when it has been revealed that Tsukishiro and Shiba are involving in even killing people. Tsukishiro mentioned that the amount of the punches he dealt could have killed even Ayanokouji, so that's enough to say how strong he is when Shiba simply is higher in AP than Tsukishiro.
That means she tanked Shiba's hits to some degree.
Thanks for admitting it yourself. The debate has ended. We don't know that "degree" you just mentioned. It can be that Shiba would be using only 10% of his power (again, don't start debating how I am assuming, I am just giving a hypothesis which wouldn't unnecessarily wank a character).

Like always, I think it is futile to even argue over this anymore.

bro really close the subject of fuuka going head to head with shiba because this is something that was done for the continuity of the plot in this series, it is very obvious that fuuka can never be equal to shiba. under normal conditions, even if shiba does not use all his strength, he can easily take fuuka. as I said, this is just something done for the continuity of the story, fuuka cannot really be compared with shiba, in my opinion, he is a little stronger than ibuki, he is not that much more, in the verse low layer

bro really close the subject of fuuka going head to head with shiba because this is something that was done for the continuity of the plot in this series, it is very obvious that fuuka can never be equal to shiba. under normal conditions, even if shiba does not use all his strength, he can easily take fuuka. as I said, this is just something done for the continuity of the story, fuuka cannot really be compared with shiba, in my opinion, he is a little stronger than ibuki, he is not that much more, in the verse low layer
Yes, I share the same opinion as you. It's just that we cannot say Fuuka > Ibuki for now really as Ibuki basically has similar statements to Fuuka. Fuuka would have been killed if Shiba went a little serious, it's literally in the narratives.

Yeah my interest in this debate really ended right here. You're literally twisting my words to make them suit you and acting like I contradicted my words where I didn't even mean that.

I don't even know why I even debated about Fuuka's scaling in the first place when I never even agreed to the usage of this feat in the first place. Going back to watching this thread I guess...

DarkDragonMedeus agreed with this CRT especifically with Shiroyashaa proposal, Here's the proof

Last edited:
It's sad that Classroom of the Elite threads are becoming unlikeable by the staff as well (and I am a part of a reason for it due to my habit of replying to every thing which I am asked about). So, we need one more staff approval yeah.

It's sad that Classroom of the Elite threads are becoming unlikeable by the staff as well (and I am a part of a reason for it due to my habit of replying to every thing which I am asked about). So, we need one more staff approval yeah.
;-;

The entire calc is flawed. This thread should be closed.
You only talked about the fragmentation end tbh. While I agree that it is flawed, Shiroyashaaa's suggestion already said to ditch the fragmentation end and just use the splitting end and put "higher" ratings instead of a Wall level+ thing.

And yes, that's why I didn't improve the fragmentation end as well.

You only talked about the fragmentation end tbh. While I agree that it is flawed, Shiroyashaaa's suggestion already said to ditch the fragmentation end and just use the splitting end and put "higher" ratings instead of a Wall level+ thing.

And yes, that's why I didn't improve the fragmentation end as well.
No, like the entire thing is wrong. Including the splitting end (Which I assume is the cutting end).

You assume the entire chair is made of steel, when, in no way is that the case.

No, like the entire thing is wrong. Including the splitting end (Which I assume is the cutting end).

You assume the entire chair is made of steel, when, in no way is that the case.
Zetsu already listed the arguments of why the chair is made of steel using the illustrations and every thing, yet this is being debated uh. 😭

Zetsu already listed the arguments of why the chair is made of steel using the illustrations and every thing, yet this is being debated uh. 😭
You assume the entire thing is made of steel, when, very clearly, in all images we see, the chair is only made out of a few bits of steel. A lot of the chair is just leather.

You assume the entire thing is made of steel, when, very clearly, in all images we see, the chair is only made out of a few bits of steel. A lot of the chair is just leather.
It isn't leather, I sent how a leather part with cushion would be pushed inwards and how the anime animated a leather chair, both aren't even comparable.

I didn't, the part assumed to be splat for the lowball (the chair seat) is steel and I myself said that we ditched the fragmentation part, so I would really want you to stop debating about how the rest of the parts aren't steel.
That is also, clearly, not made out of 100% steel.

Back