• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Demon Slayer Revision

I really wanted to wait for others to discuss the finer details of this revision first before I say anything about it but since there is a relative lack of activity I'll just say my thoughts regarding the matter. The calculation has been accepted alongside three other calculations that are already being used on the Kimetsu no Yaiba pages. It's obvious that Rui would scale due to his superiority to Spider Demon Father and all other Twelve Demon Moons would scale as well since Spider Demon Father is according to Giyu not even close to being a Twelve Demon Moon. If no one has any serious objections, then that is what I would apply.

Oh yeah Would kyogai scale since he is a former lower moon or nah
He got stripped of his number because he couldn't get any stronger and he presumably wasn't strong enough. He got seriously injured against demons that Zenitsu and Inosuke could easily deal with and he was defeated by Tanjiro. He can't scale to anything even close to Rui's level without there being scaling issues.

He got stripped of his number because he couldn't get any stronger and he presumably wasn't strong enough. He got seriously injured against demons that Zenitsu and Inosuke could easily deal with and he was defeated by Tanjiro. He can't scale to anything even close to Rui's level without there being scaling issues.
Oh Yeah forget that he struggled with demons who are inosuke and Zenitsu level

one question is, should slayers who scale to those demons in AP also scale in LS? After all the sources of their power are very different and IIRC there's no real LS clashes

one question is, should slayers who scale to those demons in AP also scale in LS? After all the sources of their power are very different and IIRC there's no real LS clashes
Well, there is Makomo explaining to Tanjiro how Total Concentration Breathing is used by humans to become as powerful as demons and growth in strength does seem to generally correlate with increased Lifting Strength in the series though there are cases like Shinobu and Obanai who explicitly lack arm strength compared to the other Pillars.

There's rengoku holding down akaza while not at fp
I'm not sure how much this would count for Lifting Strength but there is Gyutaro not being able to pull his sickle out of Tanjiro's chin after he awakened his mark.

I've noticed just now that we currently don't scale Hantengu and Gyokko to Kaikagu's Likely Class 25 Lifting Strength, so we might want to discuss that as well since we already scale them above Kaigaku in terms of Attack Potency and Speed.

I'm not sure how much this would count for Lifting Strength but there is Gyutaro not being able to pull his sickle
We do use that for ls
Gyutaro ls justification does Sound to me that they say Gyutaro has Possible better ls than Akaza
Anyways talking about ls why is shinobu being unable to decapitate demons purely ls?

Shinobu's just weird, not decapitating someone is lack of AP too but she still cuts them fine, I guess it could be she just doesn't scale in AP honestly given other parts of demons aren't as durable as the neck

Maybe she can get a Possible rating instead of straights If that works?
Considering she cant even decapitate spider sister sounds pretty weird for her to have upper moon 6 tier ap

honestly i think she's just, Unknown in AP, does she have 8-B dura scaling?

Shinobu's just weird, not decapitating someone is lack of AP too but she still cuts them fine, I guess it could be she just doesn't scale in AP honestly given other parts of demons aren't as durable as the neck
Shinobu has a statement of having the strongest thrusting attacks and she was able to stab through Doma's neck. That would make her superior to Giyu's thrusting attacks and one of the Water Breathing's forms is a thrusting attack. The way I see it she can thrust with that level of power but she can't swing a sword with it.

How being swinging a sword with over 100 times less strength than You can thrust With it would even work (since Gyutaro alone js massivelly above 100 Times spider sister)
I am not good With these but pretty sure the difference isn't that big

How being swinging a sword with over 100 times less strength than You can thrust With it would even work (since Gyutaro alone js massivelly above 100 Times spider sister)
I am not good With these but pretty sure the difference isn't that big
Three out of her four Insect Breathing techniques have her dashing around and we see in her fight against Doma that she can break the ground beneath her with that, so her thrusting attacks aren't a matter of pure arm strength.

Three out of her four Insect Breathing techniques have her dashing around and we see in her fight against Doma that she can break the ground beneath her with that, so her thrusting attacks aren't a matter of pure arm strength.
Fair
Anyways if we gonna use douma as justification we should remove scaling zenitsu to kanao who is stronger than shinobu from his justification"Comparable to Inosuke and Kanao while fighting Muzan" considering he is just upm6 tier

Fair
Anyways if we gonna use douma as justification we should remove scaling zenitsu to kanao who is stronger than shinobu from his justification"Comparable to Inosuke and Kanao while fighting Muzan" considering he is just upm6 tier
Inosuke and Kanao only scale to a casual Doma which is why they were previously City-Block level+ while Doma upscaled to 8-A.

Inosuke and Kanao only scale to a casual Doma which is why they were previously City-Block level+ while Doma upscaled to 8-A.
Kanao profile has her being stronger than shinobu
Which is why she is 8A to begin with i believe

She is 8-A because everyone who was City-Block level+ got upgraded due to Zenitsu's feat.
Well yeah
But the zenitsu scaling for kanao is Being stronger than her shinobu going by the profile "Kept up with and parried attacks from a casual Doma, with the latter stating that she was stronger than Shinobu"

Back