• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Demon Slayer Revision

I mean the reason kanao scales to zenitsu justification from her profile
She is stronger than Shinobu who already scales to the value of the calculation and had a performance against Muzan that is comparable to Zenitsu's.

She is stronger than Shinobu who already scales to the value of the calculation and had a performance against Muzan that is comparable to Zenitsu's.
What i am saying
If we gonna scale Zenitsu to kanao
Kanao being stronger than shinobu
Yet use shinobu stabbing doma in the neck
That will cause problems

What i am saying
If we gonna scale Zenitsu to kanao
Kanao being stronger than shinobu
Yet use shinobu stabbing doma in the neck
That will cause problems
It's not like as if she cut Doma's head off. Stabbing through something requires less strength than completely cutting through it and even Shinobu scales below Doma in terms of pure strength.

Scaling Shinobu to Shinobu to Doma's full strength and scaling Kanao above her wouldn't make sense since Doma casually fought with her and Inosuke at the same time.
Yeah i was also thinking scaling shinobu to fp douma will cause scaling issues

I really wanted to wait for others to discuss the finer details of this revision first before I say anything about it but since there is a relative lack of activity I'll just say my thoughts regarding the matter. The calculation has been accepted alongside three other calculations that are already being used on the Kimetsu no Yaiba pages. It's obvious that Rui would scale due to his superiority to Spider Demon Father and all other Twelve Demon Moons would scale as well since Spider Demon Father is according to Giyu not even close to being a Twelve Demon Moon. If no one has any serious objections, then that is what I would apply.
This makes sense to me

Edit: Shinobu won't scale, she's clearly stuck in her own scaling bubble because her physical strength isn't that good

Btw just to make sure
Do we treat tanjiro mark multipliers the same trough the story?
Cuz if so that upgrades his swordman villagr base

Gyutaro ls justification does Sound to me that they say Gyutaro has Possible better ls than Akaza
I would actually be inclined to downgrade Gyutaro since Tengen was weakened by Gyutaro's poison.

Btw just to make sure
Do we treat tanjiro mark multipliers the same trough the story?
Cuz if so that upgrades his swordman villagr base
There is no further context than Tanjiro saying that he needed that much more strength against Gyutaro and the mark giving him that in that particular instance, so we don't treat it as a general multiplier for the mark.

This makes sense to me

Edit: Shinobu won't scale, she's clearly stuck in her own scaling bubble because her physical strength isn't that good
Okay, I guess the Lifting Strength revision can be applied then to the demons. Considering that you brought up Shinobu, I guess you also agree to the idea of the demon slayers' Lifting Strength scaling to the demons they fight with some exceptions?

Okay, I guess the Lifting Strength revision can be applied then to the demons. Considering that you brought up Shinobu, I guess you also agree to the idea of the demon slayers' Lifting Strength scaling to the demons they fight with some exceptions?
Yes, because they very frequently physically clash with those demons, which is enough for them to physically scale

Btw from where at most/likely class 100 comes from
Only class 100 feat i see is from Gyomei but idk why characters like Tengen and Rengoku would be at most/likely class 100 for that

Yes, because they very frequently physically clash with those demons, which is enough for them to physically scale
That can't be considered the case with Tanjiro using the Dance of the Fire God in his first key and Rui though since Rui mostly used his strings and Tanjiro cut through them, so they didn't physically clash on even grounds. What is your opinion for that case?

Only class 100 feat i see is from Gyomei but idk why characters like Tengen and Rengoku would be at most/likely class 100 for that
Because they're somewhat comparable to Gyomei, albeit inferior

That can't be considered the case with Tanjiro using the Dance of the Fire God in his first key and Rui though since Rui mostly used his strings and Tanjiro cut through them, so they didn't physically clash on even grounds. What is your opinion for that case?
He sliced through Rui's threads, which would be Class 25 (above Father Spider Demon)

The Pillars who aren't noted to have comparatively weak Lifting Strength are scaled above Tanjiro during the Pillar Training and are therefore between Tanjiro's and Gyomei's feats. That's how I understand it.

He sliced through Rui's threads, which would be Class 25 (above Father Spider Demon)
That's Tanjiro overcoming the threads' durability with his Attack Potency. He isn't physically pushing them back as far as I understand the situation.

I've applied the Class 25 rating to the verse page, Spider Demon Father and the Twelve Demon Moons since that was already agreed upon. One thing that I got confused about is how the numbers for the tons are supposed to work since the calculation results are in kilograms and differ from the number of tons that are specified when converted to the metric tons even if I round. I can't really see how 17199 kg converts to 19 tons.

Another issue is that the 0.008 calculation, which is for the same feat that has the Class 25 calculation, isn't used on the profiles right now and even the 9-A characters that should scale far above Spider Demon Father still use the 0.006 calculation, so shouldn't that be taken care of as well?

Also since Rui and those who scale to him are far above Spider Demon Father would an at least be appropriate to add to the rating?

I've applied the Class 25 rating to the verse page, Spider Demon Father and the Twelve Demon Moons since that was already agreed upon. One thing that I got confused about is how the numbers for the tons are supposed to work since the calculation results are in kilograms and differ from the number of tons that are specified when converted to the metric tons even if I round. I can't really see how 17199 kg converts to 19 tons.

Another issue is that the 0.008 calculation, which is for the same feat that has the Class 25 calculation, isn't used on the profiles right now and even the 9-A characters that should scale far above Spider Demon Father still use the 0.006 calculation, so shouldn't that be taken care of as well?

Also since Rui and those who scale to him are far above Spider Demon Father would an at least be appropriate to add to the rating?
Yeah i waz going to do eventually a revison for that one to upgrade tengen and gyutaro tiers
Also would a at Least rating for gyutaro and tengen work too?
Weakened and tired Tanjiro With a broken sword cut rui head wiyh sun breathing afterall

Last edited:
Also would a at Least rating for gyutaro and tengen work too?
Weakened and tired Tanjiro With a broken sword cut rui head wiyh sun breathing afterall
Tanjiro actually needed the help of Nezuko's blood that got on his blade to fully cut through Rui's neck since his own strength only nicked it.

Tanjiro actually needed the help of Nezuko's blood that got on his blade to fully cut through Rui's neck since his own strength only nicked it.
Thought nezuko only destroyed the threads holding tanjiro unless manga more clear what she does
Even then with a broken sword damaged and tired he cut his most durable threads

Thought nezuko only destroyed the threads holding tanjiro unless manga more clear
Even then with a broken sword damaged and tired he cut his most durable threads
That just puts Tanjiro above the threads and it would only be in regards to their durability since Rui was able to cut his own head off with them.

That just puts Tanjiro above the threads and it would only be in regards to their durability since Rui was able to cut his own head off with them.
Hmmm thought the threads Would upscale a normal Spider Father as tanjiro called rui
If no alright

Well, even the threads that aren't enhanced by Rui's blood are considered by Tajiro to be more durable than Spider Demon Father, so there is that.
Oh yeah i do remember Supressed rui Being stated by tanjiro far stronger than anyone he fought in the anime

Bump.

Another reminder for this.

Back