• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Demon Slayer Revision

What’s left to be done?
I've applied the Class 25 rating to the verse page, Spider Demon Father and the Twelve Demon Moons since that was already agreed upon. One thing that I got confused about is how the numbers for the tons are supposed to work since the calculation results are in kilograms and differ from the number of tons that are specified when converted to the metric tons even if I round. I can't really see how 17199 kg converts to 19 tons.

Another issue is that the 0.008 calculation, which is for the same feat that has the Class 25 calculation, isn't used on the profiles right now and even the 9-A characters that should scale far above Spider Demon Father still use the 0.006 calculation, so shouldn't that be taken care of as well?

Also since Rui and those who scale to him are far above Spider Demon Father would an at least be appropriate to add to the rating?

I also think we need to re evaluate the lightning feats that currently put the verse at MHS+, as… there literally is nothing that proves the lightning to be real lightning

According to the lightning feats page, that isn’t a standard, and I’m pretty sure no standards are filled for lightning speed

I might make a CRT for the downgrade
The lightning feats page isn't the be-all end-all. Kaigaku's lightning burning Zenitsu is absolutely a point in favor of it being real lightning, because well... that's what lightning does.

The lightning feats page isn't the be-all end-all. Kaigaku's lightning burning Zenitsu is absolutely a point in favor of it being real lightning, because well... that's what lightning does.
Since when has a SINGLE requirement been enough to justify something as lightning/light speed? Seriously

And the requirement you speak of isn’t on the lightning feats page because it’s absurd lol. Something causing burns doesn’t mean it’s lightning because… literally any electricity can burn.

For the record, electricity ranging from 500-1000 volts can cause serious burns, while the average lightning bolt has 300 MILLION volts

Since when has a SINGLE requirement been enough to justify something as lightning/light speed? Seriously
Being a point toward it does not equal immediately meaning it's lightning speed.
And the requirement you speak of isn’t on the lightning feats page because it’s absurd lol. Something causing burns doesn’t mean it’s lightning because… literally any electricity can burn.
Naturally speaking, lightning should be able to cause burns then since it's got such a voltage. Again, you're using the page as the be-all end-all, and that's incredibly narrow-minded.

Naturally speaking, lightning should be able to cause burns then since it's got such a voltage. Again, you're using the page as the be-all end-all, and that's incredibly narrow-minded.
Literally in every discussion I’ve been in, the page is what’s been used. Unless the lightning is cloud to ground, the page is what is used

Literally in every discussion I’ve been in, the page is what’s been used. Unless the lightning is cloud to ground, the page is what is used
I'm not saying the page shouldn't be used, I'm saying that there can be more that supports it than JUST what's on the page. For the last time, it's a very rigid, narrow-minded viewpoint to say that it's entirely irrelevant if it's not on the page

I'm not saying the page shouldn't be used, I'm saying that there can be more that supports it than JUST what's on the page. For the last time, it's a very rigid, narrow-minded viewpoint to say that it's entirely irrelevant if it's not on the page
If the only reason for the “lightning” being actual lightning is that it causes burns, that’s pathetic reasoning, with all due respect

If the only reason for the “lightning” being actual lightning is that it causes burns, that’s pathetic reasoning, with all due respect
I never said it was the only reasoning. Read here (and for the record, I'm just going off what you're saying since I haven't read Demon Slayer in a hot minute):
Being a point toward it does not equal immediately meaning it's lightning speed.

When did lightning burn Zenitsu? I don't remember that. There are some moments where the supposed lightning has impact and pushes people's bodies, which is strange for a real lightning.

Kaigaku's lightning also caused crack-like patterns to appear all over zenitsu's body after being hit by it, which real lightning also does. Its a phenomenon know as Lichtenberg figures which commonly happens when someone is struck by lightning
unknown.png

unknown.png

That and it generally sharing appearances, behavior, and sound (produces KRAK sound effects) like real lightning should be able to work as justification.
When did lightning burn Zenitsu? I don't remember that.
Kaigaku stated that his lightning burns zenitsu's flesh.
There are some moments where the supposed lightning has impact and pushes people's bodies
That has never happened.

Anyways in the pushing boulder calc i seen a class K rengoku one
Why don't we use that

I've applied the Class 25 rating to the verse page, Spider Demon Father and the Twelve Demon Moons since that was already agreed upon. One thing that I got confused about is how the numbers for the tons are supposed to work since the calculation results are in kilograms and differ from the number of tons that are specified when converted to the metric tons even if I round. I can't really see how 17199 kg converts to 19 tons.

Another issue is that the 0.008 calculation, which is for the same feat that has the Class 25 calculation, isn't used on the profiles right now and even the 9-A characters that should scale far above Spider Demon Father still use the 0.006 calculation, so shouldn't that be taken care of as well?

Also since Rui and those who scale to him are far above Spider Demon Father would an at least be appropriate to add to the rating?
While there are reasons for why we accept lightning speed for Kimetsu no Yaiba calculations that isn't the original topic of this thread and I'd rather focus on the topics that I brought up in this post that I'm quoting here.

Nah he’s right we’re derailing the thread with other potential upgrades/downgrades we can just take this to the general thread
Yeah as i know the lighting is derailing
I was asking about rengoku thing cuz that might lead to a ls upgrade for bassically quite alot characters

Is no one interested in discussing this or does simply no one have something to say about it?

Honestly I wish I could help but when it comes to calcs I’m lost

There are still those two matters which would be about the scaling and the Lifting Strength ratings and not the calculations themselves.

@ShadowWhoWalks

Back