• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara's Low 6-B with Tengai Shinsei Downgrade

I feel Mountain+ level would be too low, but it's at least one alternative.

What do you feel about the height of the meteor remaining the same in the Susanoo shot to help with finding it's dimensions, Tata?

It would be problematic to scale the meteor to the susanoo if that's what you're suggesting

Susanno at times is shown to be taller than mountains and other times its shown to be a 100+ meters at most

Depends if others could be okay with using the shot of Madara in that panel, because if I remember right he's barely visible in his usual spot at the jewel in the forehead.

My version of the Tengai Shinsei calc was evaluated by the calc group and is useable.

We just need to verify with the calc group that this version of the calc is preferable to use over the existing calc.

Damage3245 said:
My version of the Tengai Shinsei calc was evaluated by the calc group and is useable.

We just need to verify with the calc group that this version of the calc is preferable to use over the existing calc.
I would like Keps opinion on this. Your calc makes the jutsu fodder lvl. Because that's what Mountain lvl is to Edo Madara. Tengai Shinsei literal english name is Heavenly Obstacle Quaking Star. Also wasn't Naruto's SM clone impressed by the tech? Why didn't he use a rashen shuriken to destroy the meteor if it was just Mountain lvl?

It was only accepted by one calc group member. Depending on the verse sometimes u need more than 3 calc group members if the calc and verse leads to controversy

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
I would like Keps opinion on this. Your calc makes the jutsu fodder lvl. Because that's what Mountain lvl is to Edo Madara. Tengai Shinsei literal english name is Heavenly Obstacle Quaking Star. Also wasn't Naruto's SM clone impressed by the tech? Why didn't he use a rashen shuriken to destroy the meteor if it was just Mountain lvl?
Edo Madara is already scaled as At least 7-A+.

My calc puts the end result out as 7-A+.

So it's not inconsistent.

AstralKing7 said:
Edo Madara was becoming 6C to High 6C iirc. We have other revisions which got accepted last year which we need to apply the changes of
That plus Tengai Shinsei completely destroyed Edo Madara's body.

They were accepted last year? Four months is a pretty long time to get those processed.

Limbo is a thing Damage ovo

@KOMIE

Naruto doesn't know its actual attack potency, two meteors landing didn't manage to kill the fodders almost directly underneath it, the scale of the attack is what is impressive as that it all Naruto actually knows of, Rasenshuriken would do nothing since it doesn't have the AOE

You'd be surprised the stuff that the Naruto revisions have been going through. We already had a lot of things to apply but then things happens and we had to pause for a couple of months. New calcs started popping up also during the break and new thread about abilities until the point where some tho just got forgotten.

Also kinda worse that Boruto is ongoing which means new feats which also means knowledgeable members are gonna have to work non stop for a little to catch up with work from over a year or two ago

Well, since my version of the calc was accepted - and it was already agreed that the current calc is no longer able to be used - does anyone have any objections if I update the calc link on the verse page, and in Madara's profile?

TataHakai said:
I still think we should get Kep's view on it.
I've tried leaving him a message on his wall about the mountain topic but he never responded.

I'll try leaving him another message about this topic, but if he doesn't respond within a couple days then we shouldn't let things drag out indefinitely.

It makes no sense that a technique stronger then Madara himself is weaker then him....Kep needs to be hear cause this truly doesn't make any sense

BlackeJan said:
It makes no sense that a technique stronger then Madara himself is weaker then him....Kep needs to be hear cause this truly doesn't make any sense
Madara's page currently doesn't put him as 6-C physically. And besides, characters at a certain level of power are always capable of feats less powerful than themselves.

Yeah, if the technique is weaker than Madara himself, so there is no reason to add it on his profile

Damage3245 said:
TataHakai said:
I still think we should get Kep's view on it.
I've tried leaving him a message on his wall about the mountain topic but he never responded.
I'll try leaving him another message about this topic, but if he doesn't respond within a couple days then we shouldn't let things drag out indefinitely.
That should be fine, i'm only insisting because the old Madara calculation is his and if he thinks it's wrong too then there's no refutal there.

Also as others have said there's no point replacing it if Madara is stronger than the technique itself, it's better to just remove the link and rating for it on his page.

M3X said:
Yeah, if the technique is weaker than Madara himself, so there is no reason to add it on his profile
It'd be a supporting feat for the way his page is currently written.

@Tata; right now Edo Madara's rating is At least Mountain level+. So a Mountain level+ calc from Edo Madara would be support for that.

It is not a supporting feat. The meteors completely obliterated his body.

Madara resistance > Meteors AP

There is no supporting feat here

@M3X; it'd be a supporting feat for Madara's AP, not his durability. Plus there was no reason for him to be defending himself against the meteor; he knew he'd be fine no matter what.

That's like saying he's a glass cannon. AP and durability are the same for him, he is physically superior to the meteor, but the technique is retracted being far superior to his physical ability, so no, this will not be added to his profile.

Then why he defend himself against Chou Odama Rasengan or Tenppechi of Jübi, even though he knew he would be fine afterwards? And no matter if he had to defend himself or not, that does not even make sense. The meteor completely destroyed his body, whether he defends himself or not, changes nothing

I'll wait for Kep's input before arguing this further, but you just have to ignore this from the durability point of view and realize that it is not too far off his current AP rating.

Edo Madara's AP and durability are Mountain level+ because of Susano'o he has no feats physically, and Edo Madara doesn't scale to Alive Madara since Edo Madara said he wasn't in his prime when Kabuto brought him back as an Edo.

Damage3245 said:
M3X said:
It'd be a supporting feat for the way his page is currently written.
@Tata; right now Edo Madara's rating is At least Mountain level+. So a Mountain level+ calc from Edo Madara would be support for that.
That's fine then.

AppleLord said:
Edo Madara's AP and durability are Mountain level+ because of Susano'o he has no feats physically, and Edo Madara doesn't scale to Alive Madara since Edo Madara said he wasn't in his prime when Kabuto brought him back as an Edo.
It's not that he wasn't at his prime, is that an Edo Tensei can't let the person use their full power. The Second Hokage's Edo Tensei were rather weak compared to the person being alive, Orochimaru's were stronger but still were short off, Kabuto's were the closest to their prime. We can see this when Madara breaks Hashirama's torii gates shortly after reviving.

Kep has told me on his message wall that the changes are fine to make.

Also - for the future - would it be a good idea if we organized the calcs list on the verse page to be a bit more ordered? Say if we listed the tier result for each calc, and put them in ascending / descending order?

If yes, a couple of calc need to be changed as this thread suggests.

And the main subject of the thread was about Gallavant's Nardo recalculations

This calc should just be removed from Madaras profile. Also I believe damage if currently calcing the mountain sizes and the juubi tenpachii calc.

Back