• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara's Light Fang REVISITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
I suppose this means yet another Discussion Rule must be removed, even if I disagree with this.
You guys are never going to get Tier 4 Kaguya, though.
a decade is a long time kep

I dont get what you mean by slope. Simple fact is Naruto being any faster is never going to happen until some new feats are brought along.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Inb4 kaguya returns in boruto and a star is confirmed to be existant in her dimension
Apparently that would sitill not count until we see her actually make the star because it is an outlier which I definitely understand.

Kep said he only accepted Sub-Relativistic because of people constantly wanting it, not out of legitimacy.

Accepting Relativistic because of the same thing is even worse.

The calc isn't a blog, isn't accepted, is based on a bunch of assumptions that the calcer doesn't agree with, and people acting like Naruto is already Relativistic.

He isn't.

My calc still nitpicks the second sentence of the databook out of existence.

The databook literally states Light Fang's swings can't be evaded because they travel at the speed of light.

If Naruto dodged it, they are obviously wrong, and thus this passage is unreliable.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The calc isn't a blog, isn't accepted, is based on a bunch of assumptions that the calcer doesn't agree with, and people acting like Naruto is already Relativistic.
He isn't.
Annd none of those things are actually reasons to disagree with it.

It should be a blog.

Is not accepted is not a reason.

Literally no assumptions being made apart from when trying to disprove it.

And again not a reason.

Shadowbokunohero said:
if Sub relativistic isnt legitimate then it should be removed, i don't want Naruto to be treated as a feel pitty verse, if it isn't sub rel or rel then it isn't
I didn't whine when Saint Seiya Regen got downgraded from High to like Mid-Low or something. This isn't nearly as big a deal.

Databook is canon aslong as it doesnt contradict manga which it doesnt

Madara was clearly facing naruto and there is no reason as to why he would give naruto extra time to react by twitching his head left first and then swinging

I am completely impartial to this at this point, make kaguya peak human, make part 1 sakura mftl+, I honestly do not care.

I'm not whining tho, I'm stating that if none of the current speed feats arnt legitimate then it should be removed and downgraded

Dark649 said:
I'm sorry but i also have to disagree same for the Minato calc.
The Minato calc is as legitimate as it gets and the only thing up for debate here is Naruto dodging the light fang.

Rocker, can you stop being so whiny and biased? You are literally going the rabbit hole of accusing people disagreeing with you of abusing power.

Just to learn to accept a consensus. It is not favoring you.

Except the databook contradicts itself in this part.

Don't act like there isn't a reason for the disagreement. There is.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I'm not whining tho, I'm stating that if none of the current speed feats arnt legitimate then it should be removed and downgraded
Not saying you were. I was saying I agree with your attitude.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Kep said he only accepted Sub-Relativistic because of people constantly wanting it, not out of legitimacy.
When? He said assumed timeframes are used and accepted in many calculations, iirc. Nobody even pushed for Sub-Relativistic based on Madara's feat in the revision thread. TataHakai just brought the feat up and explained why the former timeframe used was unreasonable.

If they were really upgraded because people constantly bothered him about it, and the feat is not legitimate, it should be removed. And the Minato calc should be used. And if the Minato calc is not legitimate either, downgrade them back to MHS+.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Rocker, can you stop being so whiny and biased? You are literally going the rabbit hole of accusing people disagreeing with you of abusing power.
Just to learn to accept a consensus. It is not favoring you.
I never accused anyone of abusing power if not I would have said so. I said that we can not win against admins because you guys make the decisions and I gave up. And I have learnt to accept consensus since I believe Kaguya was 4-C a while ago. I am whiny and biased for stating my points and reasoning.. alright.

Shadowbokunohero said:
if Naruto characters arnt Sub Rel then they arnt, Kep shouldnt be forced to do things that are illogical just because some fans demand it
Yeah and I am saying that I think they are sub rel and giving up on relavistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back