• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara's Light Fang REVISITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
for Lightfang stuff , can we just add Possibly higher after his speed

like Sub rel possibly higher (dodged light fang ect)

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Kukui

Uh no. Multiple people here agreed with it being an outlier. You really need to stop trying to push LS Haku whenever there's a mountain of evidence for it being an outlier. And this point you are countering everything by saying "But muh feelings tho."
Agreeing before even reading rebuttals doesnt mean its suddenly absolute. And I can gurantee almost no one here has actually addressed or even glanced at it because of the LF stuff, except for 2 people who have agreed with what I said.

So no, I don't need to "stop trying". If you disagree, take it to the thread im making now. The one where it actually has what im detailing my argument out and can be read.

That might be because X or A is wrong. Maybe not here but just because you have 2 different reasoning does not mean that either of them are right and Y is wrong. Not to mention I actually proved the underlining idea right.

I didn't pin a right or wrong idea. I said the thread is circular.

1.naruto able to sense where and when some one will attack
0639-013
him--------------------------------------------------------------------->

2.he has danger sense

so naruto probably used those to ^ dodge LF no? then it will not scale to anyone

But that did not seem so considering that you say "we" which is indicating of you and you obviously indicating of the people who disagree and it implied that you guys were right and we were unmoving in our stance while repeating the same arguments.

Except Narutos precog has been deemed not precog so he cant even know LF is coming and then people also disagree that LF is light speed in the first place so..

Mfwzeno
This thread is in violation of discussion rules and is hereby scheduled for erasure. :^)
"The possibility for Madara Uchiha and the rest of the Naruto franchise characters to move at light speed has already been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Currently, any repetition of said discussion is highly annoying and not subject to discussion."

@Rocker

You don't need precog. Naruto has shown the ability to sense attacks, since he told Gamakichi to dodge an attack from below before the reader knew what was going on.

In any case, this thread has spiraled out of control.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I'm Voting Sub Reletivistic+ Possibly higher (Capable of dodging a supposedly lightspeed attack)
That seems to be the only way this can possibly go if there was to be an upgrade, I personally think there is no point. After all I am not here for upgrades despite how I think of things in Naruto and this would just be pandering. sub-relav + is fine.

@UMR

Do we need to get Ryukama to weigh in here? This discussion can be put to bed if we just let this wrap up.

@All

I am fine with "possibly higher" being added since neither side can come to a consensus and both require certain speculations and assumptions.

Assaltwaffle said:
@UMR
Do we need to get Ryukama to weigh in here? This discussion can be put to bed if we just let this wrap up.

@All

I am fine with "possibly higher" being added since neither side can come to a consensus and both require certain speculations and assumptions.
This honestly.

I like how Unite My Rice is doing his job by closing threads against rules and yet it was reopened.

This has grown tiresome tbh, whats the point of rules if we don't follow them?

Unite My Rice said:
Who re-opened this -_-
I did. The discussion rules serve as a guideline, but if we can solve an issue that is against the rules we should do it anyway. Ryukama has already stated such, and to close this merely silences half of the arguments without any note.

Assalt did.

Anyway, Minato has a Sub-Rel+ reaction feat that scales to Juudara, so can we please put this to rest? It is tired as heck.

KinkiestSins said:
I like how Unite My Rice is doing his job by closing threads against rules and yet it was reopened.

This has grown tiresome tbh, whats the point of rules if we don't follow them?
I'm doing my job as well making sure pointless dogma doesn't overtake legitimate concerns. Even one of our Bureaucrats supports such an idea.

Unite My Rice said:
@Assalt

This topic was wrapped up at its conception tbh
Clearly not, or it wouldn't be such a heated debate. This isn't cut-and-dry and isn't something we should sweep away and act like nothing is wrong or questionable.

Assaltwaffle said:
Unite My Rice said:
Who re-opened this -_-
I did. The discussion rules serve as a guideline, but if we can solve an issue that is against the rules we should do it anyway.
With all due respect, that sounds like moving the goalpost to me.

We have discussed this so many times, and while I do respect the other arguments, we have these rules for a reason.

I could make a Avatar thread downgrading them all back to SS because Yunan Archers, but we have rules for that.

Whats the point of rules anyway if some threads are closed when violating them and others are not?

Anyway, I obviously disagree with the revisions.

@Kinkiest

I don't even watch Naruto outside of some clips I see in passing or what I read here. I am not trying to give Naruto unjust stats, I am trying to make sure both sides can properly give reasoning.

The rules are a guideline and should be subject to change if a legitimate issue is present. We cannot be bound by pointless statutes that have lost relevance due to a variety of factors.

So what is happening here, is the Combat, Reaction, and Travel speed being upgraded for Naruto, or is that an outlier, and just Madara's attack speed is being upgraded via the light fang?

Or is this being dropped?

I will make it clear that i do not mean the final decision, just the general consensus.

Fhfhghghg said:
So what is happening here, is the Combat, Reaction, and Travel speed being upgraded for Naruto, or is that an outlier, and just Madara's attack speed is being upgraded via the light fang?

Or is this being dropped?
This is a discussion on whether or not Madara's Storm Release: Light Fang attack is true light. If it is true light, this would result in Naruto and those whole scale getting an upgrade to Relativistic.

Both sides are in a deadlock and so we are likely going to resolve this by adding "possibly higher" to the stats, since that is probably would should be done since no clear consensus is present.

Understandable.

Doesn't the attack do damage that light does not, like apply physical force to objects.

I just wanted to mention that I think that Kepekley23, Reppuzan, and Unite My Rice make sense.

I will close this thread again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back