• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs. Sosuke Aizen

I don't see Aizen winning

Equal speed -> Madara has precog

Power is roughly equal

Hax Aizen has his hypnosis but in sage mode Madara easily senses him as Yamamoto did,Hado 90 gets easily countered by 50+ meter susanoo while Aizen has no way of countering or even perceiving limbo.Aizen has his immortality but even then once he's pushed to his limits hogyoku ditches him and Madara is slightly stronger and can clone himself so...

Madara mid diff at most

Madara has extra-dimensional clones that Aizen doesn't see + he can use Chibaku Tensei to seal him just as Aizen was originally sealed up by Urahara

I do not know madara can senses aizen then he is controlled all five senses? ,madara has one rinnegan , i don't see he use chibaku tensei or any ability of rinnegan with 1 eye , he in sage mode = he doesn't have limbo , i don't see madara can do anything with susano

i chooses aizen via immortal , reactive evolution , teleport , kido attack and prevent

not sure if illusions of aizen would work on madara, afterall he has sage mode that gives him a sensing ability,

but aizen is immortal :/

so what kind of immortality does aizen have?(Since i am unfamiliar with bleach) but i do know that he's sorta on the bad scale so the good guys would have atleast incapacitated him at some point? what would it take to incapacitate him?

KazarianFahs said:
so what kind of immortality does aizen have?(Since i am unfamiliar with bleach) but i do know that he's sorta on the bad scale so the good guys would have atleast incapacitated him at some point? what would it take to incapacitate him?

as far as i know it is a healing that allows him to come back as long as a cell survived, but maybe it is even stronger since soul society wasnt able to execute him and therefore imprisoned him for 2000+ years :/

Madara has a good chance with limbo, but i don't think he can put down Aizen for good so probably Aizen.

Madara can still paralyze him with the Black Receivers by disrupting his chakra, or knocking him unconcious with the pollen from the Wood Release and winning by timeout. Also Aizen cannot react to the Limbo clones.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Limbo clones come from ten tails madara which this is not.
Madara-uses-limbo-rinbo-hengoku1
Rinbo: Hengoku.

Incorrect. Having only one Rinnegan, Madara can produce a single limbo clone, regardless of being a jinchuuriki or not. It's his personal Rinnegan ability. A single clone briefly subdued multiple mountain level beasts. A limbo clone could pummel Aizen, giving Madara enough time to pierce him with a Black Reciever or put him to sleep through Mokuton.

I don't even want to imagine Madara camping inside a senjutsu-enhanced, Complete-Body - Susano'o. This battle is highly in the favor of Madara.

Does any tail beast have feats for Mountain lvl, durability? Iirc their defenses are featleass as the limbo's AP. Powerscaling is what they have and AP =\= Physical strength.

HokageMangaVox said:
Does any tail beast have feats for Mountain lvl, durability? Iirc their defenses are featleass as the limbo's AP. Powerscaling is what they have and AP =\= Physical strength.
- Kurama tanked a TBB by Ten-Tails.

-Gyuki tanked it's own TBB.

- Unfortunately, 7 and under lack any significant displays of durability. However, they endured being struck and manhandled by Kurama. Given the immense strength of Kurama, it's worthy of noting.

- Also, according to the databook, a limbo clone possesses equal skill and ability to it's user. The fact the limbo clone could repel all nine of the bijuu and send them flying, in a matter of seconds no less, should speak volumes on the strength and speed of Madara when enhanced by senjutsu.

- Kurama tanked a TBB by Ten-Tails.

Proof? Because Kurama >>all other 6 tail beasts.

-Gyuki tanked it's own TBB.

When has a chakra attack harm his own user in Naruto?!

- Unfortunately, 7 and under lack any significant displays of durability. However, they endured being struck and manhandled by Kurama. Given the immense strength of Kurama, it's worthy of noting.

Which is?

- Also, according to the databook, a limbo clone possesses equal skill and ability to it's user. The fact the limbo clone could repel all nine of the bijuu and send them flying, in a matter of seconds no less, should speak volumes on the strength and speed of Madara when enhanced by senjutsu.

The databooks which said that Tomari is Universal, and Zabusa's friend lightspeed is not reliable. Featless.

HokageMangaVox said:
When has a chakra attack harm his own user in Naruto?!
Saying an own chakra attack won't harm the user is illogical. This isn't a videogame with friendly and own-fire off. Also Third Raikage's Nukite backfired into his own chest twice. Naruto has hurt his hand with his Rasengan all the time.

Saying an own chakra attack won't harm the user is illogical. This isn't a videogame with friendly and own-fire off. Also Third Raikage's Nukite backfired into his own chest twice. Naruto has hurt his hand with his Rasengan all the time.

Link? I don't remember anyone getting hurt by there own attacks, except for Obito with the TSB but we all know the rules of that mode and he hadn't master it yet.

Besides my point with only one Rinnegan, Madara could only produce one shadow. Also, the technique has a downside, Madara's shadows, after a set period of time, automatically return to their body and are left temporarily unusable, although the recharging period seems to be a very short one.

"The shadows can be partially combated by immobilising or sealing the body in a way that it cannot move, act, or be recalled to the user's body. Although this does not truly defeat the shadow, it is effective at neutralising the immediate threat it poses in battle."

Which can easily be stop and imprison by a wide range Hado 90.

HokageMangaVox said:
Link? I don't remember anyone getting hurt by there own attacks, except for Obito with the TSB but we all know the rules of that mode and he hadn't master it yet.
Wasn't Naruto hurt by his own Rasen Shuriken? The only way he could use it successful was by throwing it, so doesn't that count?

HokageMangaVox said:
Here is Third Raikage impaled by his own hand, he also suffered the same self-inflicted wound when battling Hachibi and fell on his own hand.

Also here's shown that Rasen Shuriken can greatly damage the body of it's user. Chapter 346 Page 13 and Page 14. Even if these examples didn't exist, the idea itself that someone won't be damaged by his own technique is completely illogical.

HokageMangaVox said:
The shadows can be partially combated by immobilising or sealing the body in a way that it cannot move, act, or be recalled to the user's body. Which can easily be stop and imprison by a wide range Hado 90.
The key word being partially, that won't stop him. And Hado 90 has a great casting time and Madara will intercept it while Aizen is still reciting his poem. Not to mention he also has Gravity Manipulation and can break free.

Looking at Madara's stats, how is this not a stomp in Aizens favour? Town level dura in base with sm, Mountain dura with PS. and City level ap with Large mountain with PS.

Aizen could literally just disintergrate Madara by laying a hand on him, seeing as superior dura chars in bleach (Gin) took damage like that (in a even lesser form then the one used by Aizen here, no less)

Back