• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

let me try -> Former Shinigami x God-yet-to-be [0-0-0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos, even in his weakest key, still has layered 5D smurf hax resistances and reactive evolution.

So yeah this might be a stomp

Kratos, even in his weakest key, still has layered 5D smurf hax resistances
yeah but...for those he doesnt cover EE, layered Spacial Manip, Sealing and Aizen's own Reactive evolution.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like Kratos to win, but don't see this being stompish

yeah but...for those he doesnt cover EE, layered Spacial Manip, Sealing and Aizen's own Reactive evolution.
Kratos has his 5D Reactive Evolution so there you have it.

Also, all of Kratos's hax and magic are CM1 level on top of being 5D smurf (Plus some layers and such, not that it'd matter since well, they're 5D). Bleach doesn't have anything close to this. Kratos can kill Aizen with practically any move he launches. Not to mention Kratos's senses working at that level, giving off warning alarms to exactly what he's dealing with and making him counter accordingly. Not to mention that... well... Aizen resists literally nothing from Kratos at that stage.

Last edited:
Kratos adapts to anything Aizen can throw at him. Conversely, Kratos can just stop time and kill Aizen with Poseidon's Rage. Or use the Souls of Hades to devour Aizen in body and soul. Or nullify his powers with Zeus' Fury. Or with anything else in his arsenal.

The only way Aizen would stand any chance is if you gave him the stuff with Mid-Godly, so yeah here Kratos stomps hard.

Oh yeah forgot about that LOL.

Aizen is utterly screwed here.

This is what happens when you put someone with mid hax against a hax beast like Kratos.
I won’t call aizen’s hax mid, but kratos has a better arsenal currently so.

Kratos can just stop time and kill Aizen with Poseidon's Rage. Or use the Souls of Hades to devour Aizen in body and soul. Or nullify his powers with Zeus' Fury. Or with anything else in his arsenal.
He has that in Ascencion??? Can we restrict his magic, then, to make this closer to fair?

Magic is literally a UES in God of War that determines all of a person's power, including physical strength.

All of Kratos's abilities and weapons are magic.
Yeah, that makes sense
But the magic I was talking about restricting was poseidon rage, hades' souls, etc (which was my intention when putting Ascension Kratos here)

So even if I said "Ascension stuff only" on OP, he'll have everything of the key?
Yeah ok then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back