• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar (Vertigo Comics) VS Meng Hao (Eos ISSTH)

Both is at their peak and fully powered

Vertigo Lucifer Morningstar VS EOS Meng Hao

Both are bloodlusted

Battle takes place at endless battle arena

Lose by death

Blackcurrant91 said:
Doesn't Meng Hao just passive Lucifer to death?
No because AP is the only thing that matters in 1-A fights, not hax. And here, Lucifer is probably higher on the 1-A scale since I don't see the Ergenverse in the Top 5 strongest characters for each tier list.

Couldn't MH use 10th hex to defeat Lucifer? Consider that the power of 10th hex surpass even his own cultivation realm

He can seemingly attack 1 Step above with 5th Hex, so, maybe. We don't know much about it doe.

What makes Lucy so high?

InfiniteSped said:
He can seemingly attack 1 Step above with 5th Hex, so, maybe. We don't know much about it doe.
What makes Lucy so high?
Monitors are Baseline 1-A who exist in a 1-A realm. The Endless encompass everything including these 1-A realms and the strongest transcend them by quite a lot. Mother Night and Father Time are way above their children. Characters like Thought Robot, Mandrakk, and the Monitor Brothers are so far above them to the point it's unquantifiable, but we know it's way above baseline. Then you have Perpetua, who chip damaged a High 1-A, and she is one of a Super Celestial being, meaning there are more of her, then a Source Judge imprisoned her, and there are a bunch of them as well. And Lucifer is above all of this because he is stated to be the greatest creation of The Presence.

If Luci is above 2 layers above baseline 1-A, he likely wins. Or stomps I guess, to be more precise.

LordUrien935 said:
Nepuko said:
If Luci is above 2 layers above baseline 1-A, he likely wins. Or stomps I guess, to be more precise.
Oh he is far, far above 2 layers.
Oh? What layer is he at then. I saw @Zachary say he's about 3 layers up above, and you ay he's "far" above 2 layers... :thonk:

He transcends Morpheus / Daniel Hall who are at least 2 baseline and is above the real dream along with several of his brothers with the exception of Death and Destiny, although he can no longer precogize it because he was allowed to leave the plan of God, it should also be superior to the source judges siventes who imprisoned perpetually that it is on an unknown level since it has a high feat 1A (3 1A created from overVoid) and several other feat 1A.

This is Meng, not those 2 heh.

I mentioned it because I don't think Meng can win... if Lucifer has 3 levels of transcendence then...

Oliver de jesus said:
He transcends Morpheus / Daniel Hall who are at least 2 baseline and is above the real dream along with several of his brothers with the exception of Death and Destiny, although he can no longer precogize it because he was allowed to leave the plan of God, it should also be superior to the source judges siventes who imprisoned perpetually that it is on an unknown level since it has a high feat 1A (3 1A created from overVoid) and several other feat 1A.
What I take from this is that he's at least 3 layers above baseline (assuming by 2 baseline you mean 2 layers above baseline). Well, I guess he stomps since what we currently know of Meng makes him at most 2 layers above baseline.

Well we don't know how exaclty strong MH is. By the end of I Shall Seal The Heavens he was so strong even he did not know how strong he was. ha said Lucifer stomps. Unless Meng Hao has reached Sixth or Seventh Step in the epochs since he reached The Unkown Realms, then he stand no chance.

Back