• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant he’s literally trying to grant the Presence immunity to every ability on the wiki because he was called “immune to every power.” I think that’s very controversial.
It would be, yes.

It would be, yes.
It's for “conventional harm.”

He uses the most out-of-pocket reasoning to disregard the ability. The power is in reference to Lucifer and Michael not being able to harm the Presence. Obviously, it wouldn't mean he would be immune to every ability in Wiki. It is what the story said to explain even with Lucifer and Michael being powerful they're nothing next to their father.

You were arguing what I claimed as shown from your response that highlighted earlier, however if you want to backpedal go ahead. Also I’ve already pointed out Invulnerability doesn’t work for the Presence either as the titans were able to be harmed by Lucifer wielding a sword.

I accept the causality manip and NEP basically NEP definitely has presence. Someone who knows the meanings and subject progression in the lucifer 2000 series is already aware of this. I won't say anything about immo yet TD2 maybe but I'm not sure I'll wait for more members to write the others look good

You were arguing what I claimed as shown from your response that highlighted earlier, however if you want to backpedal go ahead. Also I’ve already pointed out Invulnerability doesn’t work for the Presence either as the titans were able to be harmed by Lucifer wielding a sword.
That's not backpedaling as it pertains to what you said based on the claims. Not to mention the Titans are not Yahweh.

I accept the causality manip and NEP basically NEP definitely has presence. Someone who knows the meanings and subject progression in the lucifer 2000 series is already aware of this. I won't say anything about immo yet TD2 maybe but I'm not sure I'll wait for more members to write the others look good
Alright fair enough.

Based on what? We haven't seen the Presence take damage. Litih hit him but it did no harm.
i mean jehovah from world of darkness hasn't been shown to take damage in WOD so should we give him invulnerability too? No. Then we would have to give every single a character who hasn't been shown to take damage invulnerability

i mean jehovah from world of darkness hasn't been shown to take damage in WOD so should we give him invulnerability too? No. Then we would have to give every single a character who hasn't been shown to take damage invulnerability
That's not the point as seeing him be “hit” did no damage whatsoever. Since it's proven and from how it was quoted we can give it to him. If we were to give every character then there will be a CRT for that but this is for “Yahweh” who clearly has invulnerability and is focused on him gaining this ability. Why bring stuff up like “everyone should have it” it is mainly due to the fact they haven't implemented the changes unless asked for and I clearly did for this specific character. Plus you're asking to change invulnerability to different types of immortality, if he has it then it should be given on top of the different types of immortality.

That's not the point as seeing him be “hit” did no damage whatsoever.
are you talking about lilith hitting the presence? That's not supposed to be taken as combat related. like why would the presence be groaning in pain from a slap? He wouldn't. It's literally just a normal slap from lillith. At best this is just a durability feat
Since it's proven and from how it was quoted we can give it to him. If we were to give every character then there will be a CRT for that but this is for “Yahweh” who clearly has invulnerability and is focused on him gaining this ability. Why bring stuff up like “everyone should have it” it is mainly due to the fact they haven't implemented the changes unless asked for and I clearly did for this specific character. Plus you're asking to change invulnerability to different types of immortality, if he has it then it should be given on top of the different types of immortality.
Because your own explanation for yahweh's invulnerability was that he isn't bound by death. Being unbound by life and death is immo type 5. That's why im saying yahweh should have type 5 as well as 9 for being the void

are you talking about lilith hitting the presence? That's not supposed to be taken as combat related. like why would the presence be groaning in pain from a slap? He wouldn't. It's literally just a normal slap from lillith. At best this is just a durability feat
Combat is an action taken against someone else, it doesn't mean both parties must hit. So it's not so much so “combat-related” but it can be argued for if we take the base meaning of combat.

In the very same token, Titans have been shown to bleed after getting slashed by a sword as well as Lucifer being pierced by a spear. Yahweh if anyone questions him in the first place did not even try and I doubt he would be harmed if he didn't want to since Tuski-Yomi literally was stabbed but it did no harm and he manipulated the laws of causality to make Mazikeen take the damage. If a Japanese God was immune to damage when he called for it then the Presence would as well. Plus, Lilith isn't exactly weak and her nails could be her weapon of choice for combat.
Because your own explanation for yahweh's invulnerability was that he isn't bound by death. Being unbound by life and death is immo type 5. That's why im saying yahweh should have type 5 as well as 9 for being the void
I have explained above and he can have all three.

So what is the consensus here so far, and which staff members here have agreed with what?
So far only Deagon is the staff with the input. He thinks that the Immorality and TD should be toned down in the tiering. While he argues for Chaos Manipulation being a little concise with the scans.

However, I need more input so if everyone could reput their reasoning then we can nudge it from here based on my explanation of the reason behind these tiering which seems to sway some views around.

Well, in lack of better options you might have to go with Deagonx's conclusions alone then.

Also, Yahweh should have two keys:

Yahweh | True Form

Low 1-C, possibly 1-C for Yahweh(Although I prefer him being straight up 1-C).

1-C for his True Form which is one with the Void.
Footnote:
  • Yahweh is the manifest face that mankind has fashioned from their collective beliefs and dreams, which is why Yahweh said he was fashioned by external forces. God is eternal and formless as the boundless void and acts through many aspects like The Voice or Yahweh.
    • The power of dreams and beliefs changes the world in a timeless way — from the very beginning to the end, so when humanity's collective beliefs and dreams gave a face to God (Yahweh), time history changed so that Yahweh was always the creator of the world.
A good scholar wrote this and we both agree it was perfect.

What currently needs to be done here?
Also, Yahweh should have two keys:

Yahweh | True Form

Low 1-C, possibly 1-C for Yahweh(Although I prefer him being straight up 1-C).

1-C for his True Form which is one with the Void.
Footnote:
  • Yahweh is the manifest face that mankind has fashioned from their collective beliefs and dreams, which is why Yahweh said he was fashioned by external forces. God is eternal and formless as the boundless void and acts through many aspects like The Voice or Yahweh.
    • The power of dreams and beliefs changes the world in a timeless way — from the very beginning to the end, so when humanity's collective beliefs and dreams gave a face to God (Yahweh), time history changed so that Yahweh was always the creator of the world.
A good scholar wrote this and we both agree it was perfect.
@Qawsedf234 @Firestorm808 @LuciferDC099 @Deagonx @Elizio33 @LephyrTheRevanchist @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo

What do you think about this?

But I don't know what needs to be added to the profile.
Oh right, I guess everything except Immo(Type 9) and TD(Type 3) which we could lower to your suggestion as well as a few others. Some like you said are very small details but hey details nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back