• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Zeref + other stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scan is in the OP.

Zeref stated that he will retains his memories even after the universal reset from Neo Eclipse. That is enough to have Type 1 Acausality.

Oh okay. I don't see any problem with this then. Also, would he have Fate Manipulation since he was going to restart at 400 years ago and basically change events?

It's less of Neo Eclipse itself and more of what Zeref can do with it.

To be honest, I got the idea from the explanation in parenthesis for why Pucci has limited Fate Manipulation

No.

Zeref's plan is to redo his crusade against Acnologia before he become too powerful to be killed, and also doing it without being cursed as Immortal. That is not a Fate Manip.

IDK about Pucci, so I'm not going bother.

I'm also for Type 1 Acausality.

Also what's everyone's thoughts on Unconventional resistance to Soul Manip for Acno.

How did this come about? Because the original proposal was for resistance to existence erasure (which I was fine with because Acnologia managed to eat the Space Between Time and for the Dragon Slayers surviving it, Acnologia's the master of the Space Between Time so he can control it at will, thus allowing the Dragon Slayers to live so he can stabilize himself)

Zackra1799 said:
Something semi related to this stuff but regarding Acno, shouldn't he have unconventional resistance to soul manipulation as his soul is in the SBT which is it's own dimension and thus wouldn't be able to be targeted for soul manip unless it's like low 2-c range soul manip or the soul manip can cross dimesnions?
And

Beast_Zero_Gudako said:
Zackra made a good point for Acno unconventional soul manip resistance. We already have a verse which the main gigs is having their soul to be somewhere else. His soul is within another dimension, which requires at least Interdimensional range to be reached.

I think the unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation is good, but what are the requirements for having Type 1 Acausality ?

"Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities."

Zeref should get this because he would retain all of his memories of the original timeline.

Okay, so we've agreed on Type 1 Acausality for Zeref. Now we still have 2 things to discuss:

1. Unconventional soul manipulation resistance for Acnologia

2. More importantly, Low 2-C Zeref with Neo Eclipse

I believe that most accepted the Low 2-C for Neo Eclipse. does anyone have anything to say about it ?

Unconventional resistance to soul manipulation should be okay

I know the Low 2-C is likely not gonna be combat applicable, but oh lord is Tier 2 Fairy Tail a flex

almost everyone agreed on Unconventional resistance for acno

it's the low 2-c that needs discussing

edit:nvm it seems that low 2-C for neo eclipse has been already accepted

I am neutral regarding Low 2-C Zeref, however if it's accepted purely because of Neo Eclipse and/or preparation, then I might lean on agreeing.

Obviously it wouldn't scale to his physical stats.

That's what we're discussing. If Zeref gets a Low 2-C rating for Neo Eclipse, it won't actually scale to his physical stats.

A lot of comparisons can be drawn between Zeref's Neo Eclipse and Pucci's Universal Reset with Made in Heaven, which also got a Low 2-C rating

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I am neutral regarding Low 2-C Zeref, however if it's accepted purely because of Neo Eclipse and/or preparation, then I might lean on agreeing.
Obviously it wouldn't scale to his physical stats.
Yes, the Low 2-C is from a single spell and nothing else. It definitely won't scale to anyone or anything.

To be completely fair, Pucci effected the enitre Jojo timeline and succeeded in doing so. Going by the scans in the OP I don't see anything that states that Zeref is gonna reset the entire universe, just the world.

The Calaca said:
I'm unsure about the Low 2-C rating.
Zeref isn't deleting the entire history or timeline, just the last 400 years.

The fact that he's coming back to be what he used to be is evidence that he's not destroying the timeline as a whole. The world they live in gets erased because he goes to the past (not in the time travel sense), changing the actions he commited that ended up in that result.

For example, Infinite Zamasu is Low 2-C because he becomes the timeline he lives in and starts infecting the past, threatening with becoming 2-C. He took control over the whole time-space continuum in the present, supposedly being Omnipresent inside it.

Here we talk about Zeref erasing 400 years of history, not the whole timeline. It's more like Diavolo's King Crimson ability but erasing the time to go backwards instead of forward.
Catching up with this thread and my thoughts are similar to Glassman and Calaca's comments from above.

Doesn't come across as a valid feat for Low 2-C.

Red-Eyed Specter said:
Yeah plus Pucci actually succeeded in doing so, Zeref didn't.
The reason Zeref didn't do it is purely because of PIS/CIS. All he need to do is to walk into the door he created and instead, he decides to go to Natsu instead when the dude recovered from his wound.

Also, Zeref is about to reset Earthland which has been confirmed to be a Universe with the existence of Edolas.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Beast_Zero_Gudako/Fairy_Tail_Cosmology

Linking a blog with zero comments or feedback is useless, get some input on that and then we'll talk. In the meantime such a blog is irrelevant due to not being evaluated. And that's not PIS or CIS either. I'll make a post to debunk this soon.

Even in the official English, world is defined as society, one's mind, a planet or the universe.

The thing is, when Zeref was explaining how he was going to use Neo Eclipse, Natsu asks what was going to happen to the current timeline, and Zeref's response implied that it would all be simply be wiped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back