• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Look how they massacred my 5-B rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Thanks to @Wrath_Of_Itachi, he found a statement of the databook showing that the Chibaku Tensei is formed in a matter of seconds. The issue we had when calculating Naruto and Sasuke's Moon feat, is because some people argued that the anime had a cinematic timeframe, and it shouldn't being used. (It had a cut). But now, we have proof of something we'ce being arguing for years. This thread was created to discuss the timeframe we should use.

The currently calc, this one, uses PE. The issue is, the thing was so fast that PE isn't enough to represent the actual energy. Even @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo, ex CGM, said the timeframe would be around 9 minutes, if we equate PE and KE. Makes no sense for Naruto to watch the CT for literal 9 minutes.

screenshot.30729.jpg

I obviously agree. The statement is very straightforward, and is supported by the context of the feat.

I mean you already know I’ve been in agreement with this since the beginning. It makes little sense for feats such as Madara’s multiple CT to have taken as long as depicted in the anime especially since it would have meant that Naruto and Co were just watching him create high 6-A meteors for nearly a minute without doing anything like wut?

Anyway, I agree that a recalc of CT feats with “seconds” taken into consideration is needed. Different ends can be used like 2 for high end, 5 for mid, 10 for low. Anything higher than that is too much to be denoted by “seconds”

I mean you already know I’ve been in agreement with this since the beginning. It makes little sense for feats such as Madara’s multiple CT to have taken as long as depicted in the anime especially since it would have meant that Naruto and Co were just watching him create high 6-A meteors for nearly a minute without doing anything like wut?

Anyway, I agree that a recalc of CT feats with “seconds” taken into consideration is needed. Different ends can be used like 2 for high end, 5 for mid, 10 for low. Anything higher than that is too much to be denoted by “seconds”
Nice pfp. That's all I had to say.

Turned into a sphere in seconds or was moved from earth to outer space in seconds? Big difference
Turned into a sphere. That's why I'm only talking about Naruto and Sasuke's feat, not Hagoromo's.

The issue is that this does not give you a timeframe for a specific part of the feat.

You can't assume that it means the entire mass of every part of the Chibaku Tensei was collected up in a few seconds.

CT in early stages is not a sphere

Yes, it is.

It's not a perfectly round sphere, but it is still spherical.

It literally states it is “compressed with powerful chakra into a sphere in a matter is seconds”

CT in early stages is not a sphere
It is a sphere but smaller, the description of the timeframe is referring to the image in the top left of it's DB entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back