• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Look how they massacred my 5-B rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then realistically, the entire thing is formed almost directly after the majority of it is formed like it is there. Maybe we can give an absolute lowball and say 1 whole minute for the thing to finish completely, but it makes no sense for the thing to be almost entirely formed in a few seconds (few referring to 2-24, weirdly enough) and then the last part to be done after upwards of 5+ minutes later.

Then realistically, the entire thing is formed almost directly after the majority of it is formed like it is there. Maybe we can give an absolute lowball and say 1 whole minute for the thing to finish completely, but it makes no sense for the thing to be almost entirely formed in a few seconds (few referring to 2-24, weirdly enough) and then the last part to be done after upwards of 5+ minutes later.
I was saying the exact ******* thing holy shit. If the sphere took some seconds, or "instantly" to become that ******* big, it shouldn't take ******* 9 minutes to be completed. Honestly, the timeframe can't be higher than 2 ******* minutes, PE needs to go.

There's clearly a huge difference between the first scan and the second, for one, the Biju are still clearly visible, meaning it's nowhere near a moon in size.

There's clearly a huge difference between the first scan and the second, for one, the Biju are still clearly visible, meaning it's nowhere near a moon in size.
Precisely. The difference in volume between that stage and the end product is absolutely huge.

I was saying the exact ******* thing holy shit. If the sphere took some seconds, or "instantly" to become that ******* big, it shouldn't take ******* 9 minutes to be completed. Honestly, the timeframe can't be higher than 2 ******* minutes, PE needs to go.
Here's a solution.

We see the bijuu at the bottom.

Use a few seconds for a timeframe, 5 LE< 3 ME, 1 HE, then scale the size of the sphere compared to the Bijuu.

Precisely. The difference in volume between that stage and the end product is absolutely huge.
Can we by any chance use this timeframe for the incomplete CT's volume, then compare it to the fully formed CT's volume and derive the total timeframe mathematically that way? It's not like the rate at which it forms would change over time, right?

So what, are you just gonna say it, despite being almost completely finished, took upwards of 9 minutes to complete the rest, the bottom of it?

Also, are you really trying to use the inconsistent Bijuu sizes to say we can't use the feat? Come on man.

Bijuu are the last thing that you should try to scale off of
You're not wrong, but we have them somewhere in the ballpark of a hundred or so meters iirc, you can get lower or higher but that's roughly right.

To put it into perspective, 30000 Kurama's could cover the diameter of the moon if you lined them up, clearly the first scan is not even remotely close to that, like not even 0.001%.

Can we by any chance use this timeframe for the incomplete CT's volume, then compare it to the fully formed CT's volume and derive the total timeframe mathematically that way? It's not like the rate at which it forms would change over time, right?
volume honestly doesn't seem like a good idea since CTs consistently gain size even when later on they are gaining many times more then they were at the start
for example in the second picture we see pieces of debris which are easily dozens of kilometers in size

So what, are you just gonna say it, despite being almost completely finished, took upwards of 9 minutes to complete the rest, the bottom of it?

Also, are you really trying to use the inconsistent Bijuu sizes to say we can't use the feat? Come on man.
It doesn't matter that they're somewhat inconsistent, they're not inconsistent by kilometers...

They vary from like 30-150 meters at most.

Fact is that Biju that are around a hundred meters are clearly visible and discernible in the first scale, arguing inconsistency only goes so far.

IMO we should do this. The thing became big as **** within "a matter of seconds" or "instantly", so it's obvious that it wouldn't take ******* 9 minutes to be completed.

It doesn't matter that they're somewhat inconsistent, they're not inconsistent by kilometers...

Fact is that Biju that are around a hundred meters are clearly visible and discernible in the first scale, arguing inconsistency only goes so far.
a lot of the time they are mountain sized

IMO we should do this. The thing became big as **** within "a matter of seconds" or "instantly", so it's obvious that it wouldn't take ******* 9 minutes to be completed.
I still consider PE the safer method to go with for this feat overall.

I don't see how saying "It has to be no more than 2 minutes" has any basis.

Someone find out how many seconds can be pulled from these statements and actions.

0690-005.png
0690-006.png
0690-007.png
0690-008.png
0690-009.png

But they pretty blatantly are here lmao, literally goes from almost finished to finished and there's that big of a difference? Blatant inconsistency. Doesn't really invalidate anything.

Yeah, this is within the area of inconsistency still though.

Anyway, PE doesn't show the exact potency of the feat. The thing took some pages and we are actually using almost 10 minutes, holy shit. This pages can't be higher than one minute.

Anyway, PE doesn't show the exact potency of the feat. The thing took some pages and we are actually using almost 10 minutes, holy shit. This pages can't be higher than one minute.
Number of pages are not an exact timeframe.

Honestly being that the jutsu works as a ball of literal gravity, until we get a concrete timeframe for formation to final placement, gravitational potential energy just makes sense. Plus I don’t think we are allowed to do words per second to find timeframes, unless that’s changed.

Honestly being that the jutsu works as a ball of literal gravity, until we get a concrete timeframe for formation to final placement, gravitational potential energy just makes sense. Plus I don’t think we are allowed to do words per second to find timeframes, unless that’s changed.
I recall that's allowed

There were like 4 people on the first page using a running feat (when the timeframe was Hagoromo talking) to justify the speed of Naruto running.

If they can do that, then we can use words for timeframe.

For the ******* last time, PE CAN'T REPRESENT THE FULL ENERGY OF THE FEAT. THE CHIBAKU TENSEI DIDN'T TAKE ALMOST 10 MINUTES TO BE FORMED.
Number of pages are not an exact timeframe.
Why not? They are literally actions done in sequence, one after the other. This indicates a time.

I want to use the anime, but it seems that people only use the anime when it can downgrade a calc with a high timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back