• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Look how they massacred my 5-B rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10TBxoF.png

If this is the phase of the Chibaku Tensei that it is referring to, then you'd have to calculate how much mass has been collected in this panel for this timeframe of "a few seconds" to be valid.

As I said, it's not perfectly round but this is unquestionably a "sphere" in that panel.

Neutral.

Based off of what cyber posted would the seconds to compress be referring to those 2 images? Where it looks roughly like a sphere and then a perfectly smooth sphere?

Damage is right.
The descriptions under or on top of images always refer strictly to those images in DB, you can't go ahead and apply that text to the other image.

Neutral.

Based off of what cyber posted would the seconds to compress be referring to those 2 images? Where it looks roughly like a sphere and then a perfectly smooth sphere?
That's what happens, and the anime also supports that. But "muuh cinematic timeframe".

This is an incomplete Planetary Devastation dude, you can even see rocks in the process of connecting to the incompletel sphere. Look with your eyes and not with your bias.

And the databook statement doesn't mention it being fully formed / complete.

I have to disagree with the stance about the statement referring to the still forming CT. It says "sphere", and a sphere is defined as being completely symmetrical around its center, with all points on the surface lying the same distance from the center point, which clearly does not really apply to the forming CT.

I have to disagree with the stance about the statement referring to the still forming CT. It says "sphere", and a sphere is defined as being completely symmetrical around its center, with all points on the surface lying the same distance from the center point, which clearly does not really apply to the forming CT.
wait im confused, whats the problem a normal chibaku is not spherical? its in the process of being formed no? is that panel used for the statement?

Neutral, leaning to disagree

They said full sentences and traveled long distances before the moon was finished.

But there's a statement so idk

Neutral, leaning to disagree

They said full sentences and traveled long distances before the moon was finished.

But there's a statement so idk
Anime characters can usually tell their whole tragic backstory while charging at their opponents from 5 meters away at sol.

This honestly shouldnt matter if the statement is correct and refers to the right shit.
For the distance part Naruto and Sasuke travel countries worth of distance in seconds-minutes
This isn't a problem when who traveled the long distance was the same character who traveled thousands of kilometers to reach valley of the end in one page.
Yeah nah, cause Naruto had a conversation with Zetsu in that timespan.

I checked the databook statement and translated the specific portion directly myself, the part where it says "turns to a sphere in a second" literally points arrows to the incomplete Chibaku and the one where the Juubi was being surrounded.

The part with the full complete moon said something completely different, it talked about how even Kaguya couldn't be released from the seal.

"It doesn't say the whole completed sphere" feels like a very nitpicky argument, honestly. I understand skepticism but there's a barrier between skepticism and asking to be breastfead exact specific wording.
It's a matter of that and the statement being pointed at a specific panel.

Yeah nah, cause Naruto had a conversation with Zetsu in that timespan.

I checked the databook statement and translated the specific portion directly myself, the part where it says "turns to a sphere in a second" literally points arrows to the incomplete Chibaku and the one where the Juubi was being surrounded.

The part with the full complete moon said something completely different, it talked about how even Kaguya couldn't be released from the seal.
If needed, here's the Kanji.

引力の方で上空に固定した獲物を中心に、天地から引き寄せた岩石を集積。強力なチャクラで圧縮し、 瞬く間に球状と化す。

This is the kanji used. If I scanned it incorrectly, lmk.

I translated it to say
The prey is fixed in the sky by the gravitational force, and the rocks drawn from heaven and earth are accumulated around it. Compressed with powerful chakra, it instantly becomes a sphere.
So basically around the same thing as the translator above. They pulled "a few seconds", I pulled "instantly", I guess it's based on their discretion since I'm not fluent.

This is the same Kanji at the top of the page here. You don't need to speak Japanese to look at the first 3 big symbols on the screen that show it's the same. The arrows don't point to the perfect sphere, so it's headcanon to say otherwise.
LeKjMId.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back