• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl, I forgot about the Polar Particle stuff lol.
So, I honestly don't know how to make this work, and I don't have the time or brain power to work it out rn. Sasuke definitely wasn't 2x stronger than Naruto prior to the Kara Arc. So, yeah, ya'll can fix this in any way lol.
Can just say Sasuke got stronger to keep up with Naruto for the sake of plot, cause ironically his more concrete scaling to Naruto comes from the Vessel Arc than the Momo arc
When it's accepted, sure.
Why can't it be accepted now 😔

Can just say Sasuke got stronger to keep up with Naruto for the sake of plot, cause ironically his more concrete scaling to Naruto comes from the Vessel Arc than the Momo arc
Idrc atp lol
Why can't it be accepted now 😔
Because it's not really something that the OP proposed. I brought it up, but it wasn't really accepted by any staff from what I gather.

I have no stance on the polar particle stuff either, if it goes, anyone who scales to post Momo arc Naruto needs to have their values halved

We can porbably remove the Polar Particle stuff for now and re-examine it later if need be.

I mean, that's kinda expected, Sasuke seems to be far more active than Naruto so him getting stronger is average ninja stuff, similar to how Boruto went from Tier 8-7 to Tier 6

Sasuke's New Era profile has 3 APs but only 2 keys, maybe we forgot to add his Rinnegone version ?

What do people (particularly staff) think about Hagoromo and Hamura scaling to half of Kaguya as a lowball, since it took the two of them an extreme diff battle to beat her, meaning they really shouldn't be all that relative individually? Talked to Arc about it and he didn't seem to have much stock in it either way. Would affect Hagoromo, Hamura, Juubidara, Guy, and maybe Teen Naruto and Teen Sasuke.

Alright so I removed the polar particle stuff from profiles as per the discussion and it can be reviewed later. Sparkle ik you're still asking questions, but maybe your gripes would be best saved for another thread, since this one is very obviously dying out. Plus it would be more convenient for you to have a well constructed OP rather than people having to sift through 14 pages here. So, I think we should close this thread. Majority staff approved my sandbox changes which I applied to the profiles, with help and thanks to Slayer and Tracer for editing the sandbox and profiles as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back