• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealing Away Naruto's 5-B in a Chibaku Tensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in agreement with Slayer in regards to Shin and New Era Sasuke’s scaling, although I am curious about potential counterarguments to the former. I also agree with his thoughts on the Hagoromo + Juubi stuff, neutral on the polar particles stuff.
Just a reminder that I’ve already given my thoughts on Slayer’s arguments.

I edited everyone except Naruto (sumn about doing his shit with tabbers too lazy atm), Sasuke (Slayer and Tracer fixing that up), Sakura, and Shin (Tracer said wait on these last two?). If anyone spots anything I missed on the edits, as long as they okay it with staff just go ahead and fix the error on the profile.

And here’s what Slayer and I had in mind for these three.
Shouldn't Shin be 5-C with Mangekyō Sharingan instead of 5-C, higher with Mangekyō Sharingan?

Wouldn't that clone Shin not also have 5-C AP?

Also for Sakura is the novel for the last allowed to be used/canon or not canon? Asking cause of the other novel for the Boruto movie not being canon or some shit. Also how does that even translate to AP in the first place? You claim "as she was able to completely replenish his chakra with her own", but there's no mention of completely replenishing his chakra with her own in the scans you used only healing him not replenishing his chakra to what you claimed to get her to 5-C.

Last edited:
And here’s what Slayer and I had in mind for these three.
I know I've argued against using this feat in the past but dropping it here for more input

Sasuke was able to halt Naruto's momentum after the latter got sent flying away by Kaguya's chakra arms.
Would that be able to work as a solid 5-C feat for his striking strength?

Feat can be found on the last page of chapter 680 and the first few panels of 681

You claim "as she was able to completely replenish his chakra with her own", but there's no mention of completely replenishing his chakra with her own in the scans you used
So I’m gonna assume you missed the part of the scan where it says:
Medical ninjutsu heals the patient by pouring the user’s chakra into the patient
Also how does that even translate to AP in the first place?
and she outputs her maximum chakra in her attacks[3]

Please read the justification more closely, because both of these questions give the impression that you didn’t.
Sasuke was able to halt Naruto's momentum after the latter got sent flying away by Kaguya's chakra arms.
Would that be able to work as a solid 5-C feat for his striking strength?
That’s not an SS feat, that’s a durability feat at best.

So I’m gonna assume you missed the part of the scan where it says:
Please read the justification more closely, because both of these questions give the impression that you didn’t.
So I'm also going to assume you missed your own claim you put on the sandbox.
So mind telling me where its stated that Sakura completely replenished Narutos chakra cause using her max amount of chakra doesn't mean she completely replenished Naruto's chakra with her own.

Also what about the other stuff I mentioned?

I also disagree for the justification for Sakura. The scan linked explicitly talks about the treatment enhancing Naruto's ability to recover and that she wouldn’t actually fully heal him before she passed out herself, which explains why Naruto remained in a comatose state for three days.
Medical ninjutsu heals the patient by pouring the user’s chakra into the patient, enhancing their ability to recover. In other words, the consumption of the user‘ s Chakra intensified according to the intensity of the patient's condition.

… Sakura is the one to going be passing out before she heals Naruto.

The resilient Naruto had taken enough damage to lose consciousness.
Aside of that, it seems weird to actually suggest that a feat that made Sakura pass out has the same amount of chakra output she spends on each of her punches.

I'm biased, so idk if my vote means anything, but I think the sandbox is fine.
I have two things to say

First, New Era's Sasuke section isn't just accurate, but a work of art

About Sakura and Shin, I dunno if I understood their scaling

Sakura is 5-C for upscaling to her BP self
Shin matched her physically and thus is 5-C
His MS Arm is higher because it harmed Sasuke and Naruto

Is that it ? If New Era Sakura just scaled above her younger self, that should leave her at Likely still, and Shin would follow her as:

At least Island level, likely Moon level (Matched Sakura), Moon level with MS Arm (Harmed Naruto)

While Sakura would be:

At least Island level, likely Moon level (Stronger than her younger self)

Her Island level scaling ahould be there as her adult self would upscale from both ratings

I have two things to say

First, New Era's Sasuke section isn't just accurate, but a work of art
Ty ty UwU
About Sakura and Shin, I dunno if I understood their scaling

Sakura is 5-C for upscaling to her BP self
Shin matched her physically and thus is 5-C
His MS Arm is higher because it harmed Sasuke and Naruto

Is that it ? If New Era Sakura just scaled above her younger self, that should leave her at Likely still, and Shin would follow her as:

At least Island level, likely Moon level (Matched Sakura), Moon level with MS Arm (Harmed Naruto)

While Sakura would be:

At least Island level, likely Moon level (Stronger than her younger self)

Her Island level scaling ahould be there as her adult self would upscale from both ratings
No, no, she's 5-C off of scaling to Shin, and both of them are kinda downscaling from his weapons because she can trade blows with him using his weapons and can withstand being attacked by the weapons too. Shin can also harm her physically, so they scale off of each other.
I also disagree for the justification for Sakura. The scan linked explicitly talks about the treatment enhancing Naruto's ability to recover and that she wouldn’t actually fully heal him before she passed out herself, which explains why Naruto remained in a comatose state for three days.
That's not what happened. Sakura didn't pass out, per se, she just collapsed from exhaustion. But we saw later on that she was still conscious. Also, Naruto wasn't in a comatose state 3 days after she healed him, it took her 3 days to heal him. He woke up right after she collapsed, as we saw in both the movie and in the novel scan that was linked.
You gotta understand, Naruto's problem here wasn't any physical injuries. His problem was the fact that his chakra had been violently ripped out of him by Toneri beforehand. When this happens people literally die, nigh on instantly. Naruto's probably more resilient than most due to his Uzumaki heritage, and also having Hashirama cells, and he still needed medical attention for 3 days straight. This type of thing doesn't happen when people lose some, or even most of their chakra. It only happens when they lose all of it, or nearly all of it. This is why Sakura had to infuse chakra into him, he had none/almost none.
Aside of that, it seems weird to actually suggest that a feat that made Sakura pass out has the same amount of chakra output she spends on each of her punches.
Not the same thing, at all. In the example we're discussing, she's literally expunging her chakra into Naruto. She's sending it out of her body. It's gone.
When she focuses her chakra into her fist, she's not throwing that chakra out, she's just focusing it in an area of her body.
Why doesn't Sasuke scale to 355 Exatons?
Ngl, I forgot about the Polar Particle stuff lol.
So, I honestly don't know how to make this work, and I don't have the time or brain power to work it out rn. Sasuke definitely wasn't 2x stronger than Naruto prior to the Kara Arc. So, yeah, ya'll can fix this in any way lol.
And is the KA statement not gonna be used?
When it's accepted, sure.

No, no, she's 5-C off of scaling to Shin, and both of them are kinda downscaling from his weapons because she can trade blows with him using his weapons and can withstand being attacked by the weapons too. Shin can also harm her physically, so they scale off of each other.
Bet, 5C Sarada and Chocho when?
That's not what happened. Sakura didn't pass out, per se, she just collapsed from exhaustion. But we saw later on that she was still conscious. Also, Naruto wasn't in a comatose state 3 days after she healed him, it took her 3 days to heal him. He woke up right after she collapsed, as we saw in both the movie and in the novel scan that was linked.
You gotta understand, Naruto's problem here wasn't any physical injuries. His problem was the fact that his chakra had been violently ripped out of him by Toneri beforehand. When this happens people literally die, nigh on instantly. Naruto's probably more resilient than most due to his Uzumaki heritage, and also having Hashirama cells, and he still needed medical attention for 3 days straight. This type of thing doesn't happen when people lose some, or even most of their chakra. It only happens when they lose all of it, or nearly all of it. This is why Sakura had to infuse chakra into him, he had none/almost none.

Not the same thing, at all. In the example we're discussing, she's literally expunging her chakra into Naruto. She's sending it out of her body. It's gone.
When she focuses her chakra into her fist, she's not throwing that chakra out, she's just focusing it in an area of her body.
So again how does translate to the claim made by KT? Cause this seems to just be dancing around it.

Stares at the first clone they encounter and during the final battle.
The first clone almost killed Chocho, before Naruto interfered. They never matched the clone. They had a scuffle, but neither had actually matched Shin. They just threw shurikens and tried to slam him, but he blocked and dodged them.

And during the final battle they didn't do shit until Sarada used Shanaro, with her Sharingan as I stated.

The first clone almost killed Chocho, before Naruto interfered. They never matched the clone. They had a scuffle, but neither had actually matched Shin. They just threw shurikens and tried to slam him, but he blocked and dodged them.
It would be weird if shuriken's thrown by weaker people managed to get matched by a dude who's supposedly 5C. Wait that's what happened.
And during the final battle they didn't do shit until Sarada used Shanaro, with her Sharingan as I stated.
No she managed to match the first one with tools, kill the deformed one before the Sharingan, and then get 1 tome Sharingan and bust the floor affecting multiple others.

Also when we doing their speed? Feels weird we aren't doing that.

It would be weird if shuriken's thrown by weaker people managed to get matched by a dude who's supposedly 5C. Wait that's what happened.
???? He blocked the shurikens with his tools, incredibly casually even. What did you think would've happened to the shurikens? They aren't going to evaporate or ******* explode lmfao.

No she managed to match the first one with tools, kill the deformed one before the Sharingan, and then get 1 tome Sharingan and bust the floor affecting multiple others.
She doesn't match the first one with tools... the shurikens literally get deflected what the ****??

The deformed one is just used for transportation, and as far as I know wouldn't scale to the clones or the main Shin.

The Sharingan feat is Sarada, clearly affecting the clones and doing damage to them, so yes, I agree that the Shin clones, and by extension, Sakura, isn't 5-C.

I agree with what you're saying, but your reasoning is stupid. Deflecting shurikens is not "matching" them

Bet, 5C Sarada and Chocho when?
You know, this really isn't the defeater you think it is.
You do realize this issue would still remain even without the 5-C scaling, right? Academy Sarada and Chocho scaling to 6-C is just as problematic, especially with how high into 6-C Adult Sakura is. This is just an issue no matter where Sakura and Shin are rated, meaning it'd just be an outlier for those two no matter how this goes.
So again how does translate to the claim made by KT? Cause this seems to just be dancing around it.
KT......? What claim did KT make?

You know, this really isn't the defeater you think it is.
You do realize this issue would still remain even without the 5-C scaling, right? Academy Sarada and Chocho scaling to 6-C is just as problematic, especially with how high into 6-C Adult Sakura is. This is just an issue no matter where Sakura and Shin are rated, meaning it'd just be an outlier for those two no matter how this goes.
Or get this Shin's physical scaling is dog shit? Also yeah the scaling is going to be a problem regardless if you go 5C or not, but 5C feels more consistent for the rating for those characters if you go the 5C backscaling/downscaling route and saying that Sasuke's fireball was a 5C attack.
KT......? What claim did KT make?
I keep mistaking KT and LT. He wasn't lying when one of them said reading was hard for me.

???? He blocked the shurikens with his tools, incredibly casually even. What did you think would've happened to the shurikens? They aren't going to evaporate or ******* explode lmfao.
Who made the claim they were going to evaporate or explode?
She doesn't match the first one with tools... the shurikens literally get deflected what the ****??
Stares at the scan as she literally steps on his weapon and stops it.
The deformed one is just used for transportation, and as far as I know wouldn't scale to the clones or the main Shin.
So their any evidence for your claim to back that up? Cause why wouldn't a clone regardless scale to the OG like we see is done here?
The Sharingan feat is Sarada, clearly affecting the clones and doing damage to them, so yes, I agree that the Shin clones, and by extension, Sakura, isn't 5-C.
I agree with what you're saying, but your reasoning is stupid. Deflecting shurikens is not "matching" them
Why are you bothering me then? The only reasoning I'm arguing this stupid shit is cause it seemed the other way.

Who made the claim they were going to evaporate or explode?
🗿
Stares at the scan as she literally steps on his weapon and stops it.
LS issue
So their any evidence for your claim to back that up? Cause why wouldn't a clone regardless scale to the OG like we see is done here?
I mean... that's not my point... even if it did scale, my (and your) point is that they shouldn't regardless.
IMO I just don't think it should because it has no physical capabilities, other than teleportation. Even if it's just headcanon, the clones shouldn't scale and neither should this.
Why are you bothering me then?
🗿

Cause why wouldn't a clone regardless scale to the OG
Let me answer your question with a question, why would the clone scale to the OG? Because as you yourself have acknowledged, it’s feats are inferior to that of the original Shin, and we have no reason to assume they’re all equal to him.

Let me answer your question with a question, why would the clone scale to the OG? Because as you yourself have acknowledged, it’s feats are inferior to that of the original Shin, and we have no reason to assume they’re all equal to him.
Let me answer your question with a question too since your the one who started scaling the big one to a clone which is the whole thing that started this. Why would the OG scale to using his clone as a shield to take the hit for the fireball Sasuke shot at him? When said Sasuke wanted to get information out of him kinda seems weird we scaling him to 100%.

Let me answer your question with a question too since your the one who started scaling the big one to a clone which is the whole thing that started this. Why would the OG scale to using his clone as a shield to take the hit for the fireball Sasuke shot at him? When said Sasuke wanted to get information out of him kinda seems weird we scaling him to 100%.
Well, since you’ve brought up the issues with the clone’s scaling, I’m perfectly fine with disregarding the Katon feat as an outlier and not using it for the OG Shin. But even if we did that, it wouldn’t actually change Shin or Sakura‘s scaling, their justifications would just need slight adjusting.

Well, since you’ve brought up the issues with the clone’s scaling, I’m perfectly fine with disregarding the Katon feat as an outlier and not using it for the OG Shin. But even if we did that, it wouldn’t actually change Shin or Sakura‘s scaling, their justifications would just need slight adjusting.
Bet.

Also why we scaling low on chakra Boroshiki to 5C in the sandbox for matching One Eye Sasuke? Cause he was superlow on chakra cause it's what allowed him to take over Boruto's body and Sasuke himself is not at base 5C since he lost the rinnagan, got his ass beat up so badly by Isshiki and is also low on chakra from his own comment that he had to becareful or he would be the one without chakra or something.

Also why we scaling low on chakra Boroshiki to 5C in the sandbox for matching One Eye Sasuke? Cause he was superlow on chakra cause it's what allowed him to take over Boruto's body and Sasuke himself is not at base 5C since he lost the rinnagan, got his ass beat up so badly by Isshiki and is also low on chakra from his own comment that he had to becareful or he would be the one without chakra or something.
Well, since the Katon scaling isn’t being used anymore, the Borushiki scaling doesn’t really matter anymore.

Seems like there are no issues with the Sasuke stuff? Sasuke and Naruto can be applied probably then while the Sakura shin stuff is being debated

Seems like there are no issues with the Sasuke stuff? Sasuke and Naruto can be applied probably then while the Sakura shin stuff is being debated
Sure, although I’d say it seems like we’ve reached a conclusion with the Sakura-Shin stuff now that the clone scaling has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back