• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Look how they massacred my 5-B rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we are debating it again and we are arguing that is not cinematic time. Is that fine damage? I don't care if it was rejected X time ago, we are arguing it again. There are literally no reason to assume it's cinematic time.

The anime has always been used to help calculate more vague feats, or feats that have unclear timeframes, I don't see why this would be an exception.

Also, no way in hell those few pages too 9 minutes lmao. Anything higher than a minute or two is just dishonest, and overly elongated for the sake of "playing it safe".

Dude, the thing is basically done when Naruto throws Zetsu at the thing. The cut is literally a panel to the other in the manga.
Haven’t seen the scene in so long so I’m just speaking general here, there’s obviously push and pulls depending on the specifics

IIRC the cut happens when Naruto is staring at the CT, then cut, we see the CT. Literally a page of the manga.
As I pointed out the last time this came up, there is no reason to assume that is an instanteous cut from from moment to the next. That is a jump in time. During that time Naruto also left the area at the base of the forming Chibaku Tensei and ran to join up with the others, hundreds or thousands of kilometers away from where they started.

If the anime is like 4.5 minute time frame, and the PE calc nets a 9 minute time frame, wouldn’t that just mean the anime makes it twice as fast (aka 4 times the KE). I don’t know if that would change the tiering tbh.

Bro if yall find a good timeframe, go ahead.

I personally like PE for lifting feats, but this is grounds for both.

The only thing I care about is who scales

As I pointed out the last time this came up, there is no reason to assume that is an instanteous cut from from moment to the next. That is a jump in time. During that time Naruto also left the area at the base of the forming Chibaku Tensei and ran to join up with the others, hundreds or thousands of kilometers away from where they started.
And can you prove that it is not? All the scans that Tempest posted are events that happen in order, there is no reason to assume that the cut is not instantaneous, or that it is, in some way, different from the manga, which is a straight cut just to see the CT, basically a change of angle. Second part isn't an argument. Naruto went from the Frost Country to the Valley Of the End in one page, within some panels.

I am with using the anime timeframe tbh. It very clearly did not take very long. There is the context of Hagoromo knowing that they used CT and bringing them back. There is no way that he waited up to 9 minutes to bring them back from Kaguya's world from the start of the CT.

If damages calc is the same as a 9 min KE calc and the anime is 5 mins, we lookin at going from 1.7e30 joules to like 6e30, to which I say, don’t the God Tiers scale to a better calc anyhow?

If damages calc is the same as a 9 min KE calc and the anime is 5 mins, we lookin at going from 1.7e30 joules to like 6e30, to which I say, don’t the God Tiers scale to a better calc anyhow?
Even with that it should still be recalced to be more "accurate". Or have both PE and KE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back