• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_a_Random_Butler

Profile Enthusiast
VS Battles
Administrator
Izuru Kamukura vs Korosensei

• The fight will happen in an abandoned city.
  • Both on 8-C form. (Ehh, probably everything at their disposal besides Korosensei's anti-matter self-destruct).
  • Starts at 100m distance and speed equalized.
  • They only know each other's names and appearances on the start and their objective is to kill the said enemy that will be in the abandoned city with firearms and anti-sensei weapons scattered around the place however their quantity is fewer than the normal ones.
Izuru (10)
I need L'oreal or do I?

Korosensei
Nyuruhuhuhu

Korosensei mach 20's this guy and gives him some embarrassing treatment like he does to virtually anyone that tries to kill him.

Theglassman12 said:
Korosensei mach 20's this guy and gives him some embarrassing treatment like he does to virtually anyone that tries to kill him.
"Starts at 100m distance and speed equalized."

Hmmm.

Kamukura via luck

In all serioussness, not sure. Izuru's luck has pulled off some insanse stuff, and he himself is pretty smart, but Korosensei himself is pretty crafty, and has a lot of neat abilities going for him. Does he have his absolute defense form?

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Kamukura via luck

In all serioussness, not sure. Izuru's luck has pulled off some insanse stuff, and he himself is pretty smart, but Korosensei himself is pretty crafty, and has a lot of neat abilities going for him. Does he have his absolute defense form?
  • Edit: He has his absolute defense form.

korosensei is only 8-C via laser beams, also if izuru does too much damage korosensei will go into his ultimate defense form which will make this match Inconclusive

Oh well, I didn't take that into consideration, then if he needs absolute form for that AP. I guess I'll allow it.

Izuru:
Korosensei:
Inconclusive: 1 (Shadowbokunohero).

"I want to die."

Ermm.... Can't Izuru just kill Korosensei before he turn to Absolute Defense Form? I mean, he just need to shoot on Korosensei's heart with anti-sensei weapons to kill him. With his ultimate talents (include Ultimate Bullahit of cause). He should can do that.

Furthermore, Absolute Defense Form make Korosensei can't do annything for 24 hr. With a lot of time like that, Izuru should find other way to get rid of him. Such as bring him to the depth of ocean, or throw him into a rocket and shoot him to space?

Xanxussama1010 said:
Ermm.... Can't Izuru just kill Korosensei before he turn to Absolute Defense Form? I mean, he just need to shoot on Korosensei's heart with anti-sensei weapons to kill him. With his ultimate talents (include Ultimate Bullahit of cause). He should can do that.

Furthermore, Absolute Defense Form make Korosensei can't do annything for 24 hr. With a lot of time like that, Izuru should find other way to get rid of him. Such as bring him to the depth of ocean, or throw him into a rocket and shoot him to space?
That's what I thought as well but I can't take sides though :3.
Wait, he can't survive in space or can he? But throwing him into the ocean is probably faster.

I might need to hear out more of this because I am not quite the tentacle expert.

Not sure about survive in space. But I don't think he can since he never show to fly to space before. And Izuru can still lock destination of rocket to sun if he think that Korosensei has change to survive in space.

Anyway, I vote for Izuru with reasons I already stated.

The **** what? Izuru won via Incapitation if Korosensei turned into absolute defense form....and he doesn't need to do anything.

Izuru: 2 (Xanxussama1010, Homu Sweet Homu)
Korosensei: 0
Inconclusive: 4 (Shadow, Redgrave, Velox, PTOSXMONKEY99)

Izuru: 4 (Xanxussama1010, Homu Sweet Homu, TISSG7Redgrave, Veloxt1r0kore)
Inconclusive: 2 (Shadow, PTOSXMONKEY99)

Izuru: 5 (Xanxussama1010, Homu Sweet Homu, TISSG7Redgrave, Veloxt1r0kore, Theglassman12).

Is this going to be added because I don't want this to be added.

We need at least 7 votes for winner to make match can be added. So it can't for now.

Wait, you don't want this to be added? Why?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
This will become outdated anyway.
Well, true.

Xanxussama1010 said:
We need at least 7 votes for winner to make match can be added. So it can't for now.

Wait, you don't want this to be added? Why?
I felt like this thread is a little bit half-assed but, if it has no problem so far, then I am fine with it. Though it's likely going to be outdated because Homu is going to do things to the DR profiles. If he is going to, I am not sure yet.

Wow, still alive. I thought this was dead, so I didn't even bother.

Izuru: 6 (Xanxussama1010, Homu Sweet Homu, TISSG7Redgrave, Veloxt1r0kore, Theglassman12, The God Of Procrastination).

I'll be glad if this gets finished but I won't add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back