• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we have enough agreements to apply what has been accepted here then?

Creaturemaster (aka only active knowledgeable member on threads) agreed, you said they look okay, and there are no objections. I think outside of P&A's is good to go.

Not sure about P&A tho.

Last edited:
Okay. What has been accepted can probably be applied then.

Please explain the remaining things that need to be decided regarding powers and abilities then.

I meant that you mentioned that there are still issues to be decided regarding them.

Okay. If you explain what still needs to be evaluated, I and hopefully others can take a look then.

Okay. If you explain what still needs to be evaluated, I and hopefully others can take a look then.
1) Limited/Possibly/Likely Sense Manipulation maybe?

Reaper rendering himself with bloodlust is described as manipulating his atmosphere in the raws, and considering that manipulated atmosphere can't be seen or touched wouldn't this be sense manipulation

Though, in all honesty, I'm starting to think we should just slap extrasensory perception to Karasuma, Reaper, and Koro via being able to perceive bloodlust and call it a day.

2) Would Reaper making himself unreadable/unpredictable to Karasuma qualify for Resistance to Analytical Prediction?

3) Koro and Reaper should get ''likely many more'' or somesuch in their P&A section. They are constantly described as possessor of immense amount of skills while they both together showed like 4-5.

4) Human reading should be listed as psuedo-telepathy, it reveals their emotions, intent, whether or not they are truhful, state of minds, and mental gaps.

These are the only things I feel that needs evaluation. If anyone else has anything other than this, they should bring it up themselves.

1) Limited/Possibly/Likely Sense Manipulation maybe?

Reaper rendering himself with bloodlust is described as manipulating his atmosphere in the raws, and considering that manipulated atmosphere can't be seen or touched wouldn't this be sense manipulation

Though, in all honesty, I'm starting to think we should just slap extrasensory perception to Karasuma, Reaper, and Koro via being able to perceive bloodlust and call it a day.
The latter seems fine to me.
2) Would Reaper making himself unreadable/unpredictable to Karasuma qualify for Resistance to Analytical Prediction?
That depends on if Karasuma has analytical prediction or not.
3) Koro and Reaper should get ''likely many more'' or somesuch in their P&A section. They are constantly described as possessor of immense amount of skills while they both together showed like 4-5.
"Likely more/others" is fine, but not "many more". That relies on speculation and likely hyperbole.
4) Human reading should be listed as psuedo-telepathy, it reveals their emotions, intent, whether or not they are truhful, state of minds, and mental gaps.

These are the only things I feel that needs evaluation. If anyone else has anything other than this, they should bring it up themselves.
Limited telepathy might work, yes, but it may just be rather advanced extrasensory perception.

The latter seems fine to me.
Thought so.
That depends on if Karasuma has analytical prediction or not.
He does not, he was simply trying guess his next move and was unable to. This is a no then. I'll just have justify one for Karasuma later.
"Likely more/others" is fine, but not "many more". That relies on speculation and likely hyperbole.
Sure.
Limited telepathy might work, yes, but it may just be rather advanced extrasensory perception.
Which one do you think would be more appropriate then?

Last edited:
Tell me here when you are done please.
I'm done. There are few characters that needs to have their categories added but I'll handle that tomorrow (while giving profiles another look to see if I missed anything). You can close this. Thank you for helping out with the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back