• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassination Classroom revisions, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread that was supposed to be published weeks ago but I'm only now finding the time for.

P&A sections of current profiles were called out during this thread, so here are the new ones:

Summary of notable changes:
Things like stealth mastery, prep, etc., that are listed in every profile, are now listed under a new tab called "general assassination skills."

Justifications are written using Class 3-E feats as outlines (after all, what they learned is also known as the "basics of assassination").
  • Unless there is a reason to assume otherwise, like Irina's lack of acrobatic abilities (so it'll still be case-by-case for the most part, including their justifications, some with fewer listed, some with more, etc.).
Koro's, Reaper's Craig's, and Kaede's profiles are more or less complete reworks, so I'll be a bit lazy on this and just list the old and new versions.

Korosensei: (OLD) (NEW)

The Reaper: (OLD) (NEW)

Craig Houjou: (OLD) (NEW)

Kaede Kayano: (OLD) (NEW)
Additions:
Justifications for things that were on their profiles with little or no justification. A whole bunch of justifications, really.

Equipment sections of 3-E, Koro, and Reaper and things they have access through it, is overhauled.

Fourth Wall Awareness and Toon Force for everyone.

Extrasensory perception for Karma. This makes the EP of Koro, Reaper, and Karasuma two-layered, as Karma could not perceive Reaper's bloodlust while they could.

Analytical Prediction to Karasuma. Resistance to it for Koro and Reaper.

Pressure points for Koro and Reaper.

Additional Limbs, Adhesive Manipulation, and Limited Density Manipulation for Itona.
Removals:
Resistance to pain manipulation is removed from Karasuma, Kaede, and Koro (human key), as it is no longer considered resistance but stamina.

Removed Karasuma's resistance to social influencing since I've been told that ignoring charismatic approaches are not resistances.

The line, "and opponents with bloodlust that exceeds Nagisa's own are not affected in the slightest," from Nagisa's weaknesses section, as its simply not correct.
Assuming I didn't forget anything, the rest is just P&A-wise restructured version of current profiles.

On Predator Mode,

Currently, Craig's profile lists Predator Mode as a pseudo-three-time stat amp, using the Karasuma's statement. As you may have noticed in the updated profile above, I don't really agree with it.

Firstly, what is Predator Mode? (God, this sounds stupid)

His NA&T section describes it better than I ever could; that is what PM exactly is, but, to dumb it down, it's a trigger for Craig to enter into a battle mode; in this mode, he can oonga boonga an entire army full of military men and slaughter middle schoolers in seconds by himself.

Karasuma called Craig three times stronger than me in his natural state; that is also how Craig has been portrayed since his introduction.

PM is just a mental limiter to his war freak nature that he gets rid of by taking off his glasses; he is just far, far more bloodthirsty in PM, which of course affects his stats similarly to how adrenaline affects ours.

As such, scaling chains for to humans should go like this:

Korosensei (The Reaper) > Craig Hojou (Predator Mode) > Craig Hojou > Tadaomi Karasuma ~ The Reaper > Gakuho Asano > Ryoma Terasaka > Karma Akabane > Nagisa Shiota and the rest of Class 3-E

And the scaling chains of tentacle life-forms look like this:

Korosensei (Tentacle Monster) > Korosensei (High-end energy beam AP) > The Reaper (With a fully charged attack) ~ Korosensei (Durability wise) > Kaede Kayano (With Tentacles) > Yanagisawa Kotaro (With Tentacles) > Itona Horibe (With Tentacles)

All good? Good, I want to insert this directly into the verse page. Here's how that looks.

Is everything still fine? Nice. Now, I really wonder just who realized this before I told you right now, but Irina is not on the list, like, at all. Because she shouldn't scale to others in AP, she has no reason to.

Her current justification says that she should be stronger than 3-E because she took out a good number of them, but, uh, not really. She did so by blitzing and knocking them out with pressure point strikes and syringes; nothing implies physical superiority; in fact, it implies the opposite; at best, she scales to their LS because she pulled down Taiga and Rio at the same time, but that's it.

What do I propose? Honestly, no idea. Her durability can stay at 9-B (see her justification above), I guess. (This, too, has an anti-feat. She slipped on some paint and died once, but I guess that can be ignored on the principle that a serious moment gets priority over a comedic one if they're 1-1).

Her AP, tho? I literally have nothing; I can't even remember any kind of feat that could give her a rating, be it Tier 9 or 10. I guess my initial proposal is to just leave it at "unknown"? If anyone has any other ideas, please do tell.

I guess I'll stop here for now. Now all that remains are proper stamina and/or intelligence sections for peeps who are not Koro or Craig, which isn't really difficult but tedious and time-consuming (especially because I'm not a native speaker). I'll take care of this in a few decades, I'm sure, seeing how it took me almost two years of AC changes to update Craig and Koro's sections.

Last edited:
Seems all good from what I can see.

If I recall Karasuma also improved to the point of being able to see through the Reaper's bloodlust but I forget the specifics.

Also how dare you, Predator Mode sounds badass. But yes your point about Craig makes more sense than what I was thinking when I wrote the profile.

Scaling chain looks good. I personally would put Asano as a possible equal to the Reaper and Karasuma but it is vague. If we end up making Red Eye and Lovro profiles they could potentially scale above Karma, since they'd be more dangerous than Grip and the other Hotel Assassins.

And yeah both Lovro and Karasuma note that Irina is screwed in most physical fights, so I'd put her on the level of the weaker students at best.

If I recall Karasuma also improved to the point of being able to see through the Reaper's bloodlust but I forget the specifics.
I fully expect to be wrong (so I can use that for something else, just like in the last thread), but I don’t really remember this.
Also how dare you, Predator Mode sounds badass. But yes your point about Craig makes more sense than what I was thinking when I wrote the profile.
Badass =/= Not stupid. I’d say Craig IS the badass character of AC, for the record.

Wait, you wrote that too? At this point, I’m about to ask you to teach me how to write.
I personally would put Asano as a possible equal to the Reaper and Karasuma but it is vague.
I don’t mind; it is how he is indexed on the profile too, but I couldn’t really find a way to emphasize that in a format like that (like, what'd it be, ''>, possibly ~''?). If you have an idea, we can change it right away.
If we end up making Red Eye and Lovro profiles they could potentially scale above Karma, since they'd be more dangerous than Grip and the other Hotel Assassins.
Yeah, that’s exactly where they’d fall. You were supposed to do those profiles for almost two years; I’m just waiting for you, lol.

Koro's resistance to pain in his post-experiments key, on the other hand, should remain; given that we know experiments have a severe impact on the nervous system of the patient, and given that Koro is a ball of anti-matter, it's reasonable to assume he no longer has a properly functioning nervous system, if he still has one that is. (Whenever you see him take damage kind of supports it too)
It’s fiction, You don’t need a nervous system to perceive pain, in any case, if that were to be accepted it would be straight up immunity not resistance.

It’s fiction, You don’t need a nervous system to perceive pain, in any case
Three things: 1- While true, it is a natural assumption that verse abides by real-world laws and whatnot until something implies the opposite.

2- AC is a relatively science-based series that has demonstrated that the nervous system influences your perception of pain.

3- This is also supported by the fact that, with the exception of Kaede penetrating his heart (which we don't even know what it is), Koro hasn't shown any signs of pain from things that would be fatally painful to normal people throughout the series. (Hell, it even fits with the fact that tentacles move with willpower, so you don't really need a nervous system if you're 100% tentacles.)

As for it being immunity, I don’t really care, I guess. I find the idea of being immune to a power in a battle boarding kinda thing stupid nowadays, but if that's what the site says, sure. Thanks for the heads-up!

Last edited:
I fully expect to be wrong (so I can use that for something else, just like in the last thread), but I don’t really remember this.
I can definitely go check it again.
Wait, you wrote that too? At this point, I’m about to ask you to teach me how to write.
Yeah it was me lol.
I don’t mind; it is how he is indexed on the profile too, but I couldn’t really find a way to emphasize that in a format like that (like, what'd it be, ''>, possibly ~''?). If you have an idea, we can change it right away.
True. Not that big a deal I guess.
Yeah, that’s exactly where they’d fall. You were supposed to do those profiles for almost two years; I’m just waiting for you, lol.
Oh yeah. Sorry, things got hectic irl. And also I forgot but let's focus on the stuff that keeps me blameless.

I can definitely go check it again.
I'll leave that to you then. I await good news.
smh, Alzheimer's is getting to you, old man.
Looks too messy.
You mean Koro’s P&A? I have plans to overhaul his profile—visually, I mean. First, I wanna see how it looks in full. I don't think bolding is necessary right now; it's not that long. Unlike Neuro's, which I bolded, for example, but, eh, idk, I probably will once I start the overhaul.

Last edited:
I'll leave that to you then. I await good news.

smh, Alzheimer's is getting to you, old man.

You mean Koro’s P&A? I have plans to overhaul his profile—visually, I mean. First, I wanna see how it looks in full. I don't think bolding is necessary right now; it's not that long. Unlike Neuro's, which I bolded, for example, but, eh, idk, I probably will once I start the overhaul.
Was referring to your sandbox lol, but yea Koro's page too

People did say to me they thought the page looks a little cluttered in the P&A section

I think they told me because they thought I was the one who did the editing for some reason

I disagree but that's because I quite like massive walls of text

You're giving an objectively correct opinion on something completely subjective; you're doing it again. I concur.

Massive walls of text, when done right, which I believe Koro's is, are satisfying and nice to look at.

But I can see Cynic's and others' points about the P&A sections. Will take a look at it.

Last edited:
Could probably compromise by bolding the specific Powers and leaving the explanations and references unbolded.
That's what i like to do when the walls get wall.

It's done, It's almost done.

Remember the Koro profile overhaul I talked about? Although not exactly finished, here:

That'd be the new P&A structure of AC characters, with average 3-E skills being general assassination skills (what they learned is also called the "basics of assassination" anyways), unless there is a reason to assume otherwise, such as Irina's lack of acrobatic abilities (so it'll still be a case-by-case basis for most part, except Koro and Reaper). (A few sentences should probably be removed from "average 3-E skills", such as Nagisa dampening his presence; I left them there for now because it's Koro) And, well, personal skills are self-explanatory, aren't they?

So I've got two more things I want to consult on before I just slap this P&A structure on everyone's profiles in a sandbox and begin to conclude this thread.

First, @Creaturemaster971 I recall you writing that justification for brainwashing; when you said "make them completely disregard their own well-being," did you have a specific scene in mind, or were you simply referring to them breaking themselves when pushed beyond their limit? I'm currently using latter to scan the sentence so just wanted to double-check it.

Second, their justifications for their weapon mastery are currently blank. That's because I can't really think of a way to format their weapon usage, considering they use knives, wires, various firearms, poisons, needles, tasers, tranquilizers, explosives, smoke bombs, syringes, serums, tear gases, and literal pieces of cloth as effective weapons.

I somehow managed to write something somewhat satisfactory about their knife and wire usage, which can be seen here:

Close Quarters Assassination: Knives - Beginning with the Fundamental Strikes, which can cut a large branch of a tree in a single smooth move with no noise and have been trained to be usable in cooperative combat, ambidextrously with both hands as well as with their feet and on unstable footing where you can't move a step, combining these, they masterfully compete in a complex competitive badminton variation in which, you only use knives to hit the ball, providing them with the means to carry out assassinations as they maintain a continuous jump from one extremely thin and unstable surface to another in chaotic positions and do incredibly acrobatic assassinations that take advantage of their surroundings to kill their target before they can react, along with precise, pinpoint throwing skills to the point where even rubber knives can become stuck to a tree. Wires - Basics include mastery over various traps and how to defend against them; experts can even stir wires up in their unorthodox fighting technique to close the space between their victim and themselves. Lond Distance Assassination:

There are two apparent solutions to this,

I could try to continue writing that, saying, "Other: Depending on the assassin, they can use blah blah blah." to list those weird weapons.

Or we can just list weapon mastery with no justification. If asked, simply post a disorganized wall of text to intimidate them.

Last edited:
I actually can't remember exactly what I had in mind for the brainwashing.

The best examples are Asano mind-controlling the baseball players and the students who wanted to kill the E-Class.

Plus Korosensei almost getting the scientist to let him go.

I see. Both are used as scans, so I'll leave it at that, I guess. At worst, Aguri's case should probably justify that.

In any case, I updated this:

With the rest of the profiles, if you and @OptimisticCynic can give it a look (as you two bullied me into this), I can add it to the OP. And then hope that some staff will take a glance at it.

EDIT: Looking at it again, this ended up being a rework of pretty much every single profile. I've changed NA&T, weaknesses, summaries of several characters, as well as P&A justification changes or additions, and so on, I need to get paid for this fr so if anything bothers you all visually or statistically, just mention it.

Last edited:
I'll take that like as a "this looks good." With that said, I've updated the OP. Now all there is just getting some staff input.

Don't feel like bothering people on New Year's Eve, so I'll let this stall for a bit more. Happy New Year, everyone.

Thank you all. This is about the input this thread will get, it seems, so I'll just apply the changes.

And well, just in case, wait for 2 days before asking for this thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back