• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassination Classroom verse-wide revisions part 2; Overused boogaloo joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. Though I think the Reaper's tentacle monster state should be "All of Korosensei's post experiment abilities and resistances to a higher degree." Since it was stated that he's basically a stronger and better version of him. But it's fine to keep it as is as well.
I did thought of this, but decided not to, because there isn't any concrete proof that he is 100% better than him in every category instead of just speed, while his intelligence being inferior to Koro in his tentacle form supports it is just speed, Yanagisawa's statement of ''We've already surpassed you in every category possible'' is probably him talking about combination of them rather than individually.
Okay. That is unfortunate.
What should we do then? Go with supersonic+ as intended?

Pretty sure Tentacle Reaper was superior in pretty much everything except skill and intellect, but I could be wrong.

Yeah Asano is currently considered to scale because Karasuma said "this man would make a dangerous enemy", and he's generally treated as a top tier.

It may have just been a reference to his scheming and such, but considering he's also a combatant and most of the top tiers are treated as pretty omni-capable, it's not much of a stretch to assume his strength would be in the same ballpark.

Aside from that, there's his feat of casually catching a soccer ball that was moving so fast it was heated up and steaming. Not to mention that the four exchange students, each of whom was far physically superior to even Karma, got stomped by Asano with zero difficulty.
Which, come to think of it, should both be on his page as feats if they aren't.

Last edited:
I did thought of this, but decided not to, because there isn't any concrete proof that he is 100% better than him in every category instead of just speed, while his intelligence being inferior to Koro in his tentacle form supports it is just speed, Yanagisawa's statement of ''We've already surpassed you in every category possible'' is probably him talking about combination of them rather than individually.
Yeah I also thought about that but I think his strength as well as his speed is superior to Koro. Nonetheless I agree with everything I just thought I should point that out just in case.

Actually isn't there a 5-C or so feat at the very beginning of Assassination Classroom? Or is it considered an outlier/Self destruction

Actually isn't there a 5-C or so feat at the very beginning of Assassination Classroom? Or is it considered an outlier/Self destruction
Yeah but I don't think it's 5-C since it didn't destroy the entire moon. Maybe around Multi Continent. I think it was the rat or something self destructing on the moon.

Yeah but I don't think it's 5-C since it didn't destroy the entire moon. Maybe around Multi Continent. I think it was the rat or something self destructing on the moon.
If cutting the moon in half gets 5-C then violently fragmenting a good 70% of the moon would be 5-C.

I know it's only speculation, but if antimatter cells around the size of a rat wiped out 70% of the moon, I wonder if size correlates to its range at all. Like, would Koro's range from self destruction have been larger since he has so many more antimatter cells?

I know it's only speculation, but if antimatter cells around the size of a rat wiped out 70% of the moon, I wonder if size correlates to its range at all. Like, would Koro's range from self destruction have been larger since he has so many more antimatter cells?

Yes it would, explicitly so I believe. That's exactly why he was so confident the entire earth would be destroyed.

Which could totally work as justification because the greatest scientific mind on the planet, who knows better than anyone exactly how the tentacles work, stated that the planet would be destroyed.

Pretty sure Tentacle Reaper was superior in pretty much everything except skill and intellect, but I could be wrong.
I mean that would require proof on our hand or enough people need to agree with that. I'm not against it, I just couldn't find anything concrete.
Dangerous threat in what context? He was an antagonist to the students in terms of their academic performances, he never needed to tangle with Karasuma physically, I don't see how that statement means he was a physical threat to Karasuma
Yeah Asano is currently considered to scale because Karasuma said "this man would make a dangerous enemy", and he's generally treated as a top tier.

It may have just been a reference to his scheming and such, but considering he's also a combatant and most of the top tiers are treated as pretty omni-capable, it's not much of a stretch to assume his strength would be in the same ballpark.

Aside from that, there's his feat of casually catching a soccer ball that was moving so fast it was heated up and steaming. Not to mention that the four exchange students, each of whom was far physically superior to even Karma, got stomped by Asano with zero difficulty.
Which, come to think of it, should both be on his page as feats if they aren't.
Just to ping Andytrenom.

Last edited:
I am not sure. What would be the basis for it?
Same as his current Supersonic+ justification on fandom; (Managed to react to an explosion at point blank range, and evade it, caught a crossbow arrow with his hands, dodged machine gun shots)

While that feat isn't calced, according to vs fandom machine guns are at the very least 890 m/s. Seemingly there isn't enough distance for him move slower than bullets and feat was done with 5 machine guns, giving him supersonic+ shouldn't be much of a stretch I think. It looks safe in my opinion.

Okay. I am still very uneasy with guesswork statistics, but I suppose that "Likely Supersonic+" might work.

What is left to do here?
Well, first of all Andytrenom had issues with Gakuho's scaling and Creaturemaster gave respond to that, I guess Andytrenom needs to look at that?

Adding a new key to Koro got accepted it seems, but we haven't a had proper debate on his exact ratings, should I draft something up?

God of Death should be renamed to ''The Reaper''. Though, this can currently wait, doing this towards end of the thread seems better.

Other than these, I just noticed Koro's hacking should be on his first key, I will add this to above, shouldn't be much of a problem.

Btw, Problem.exe wants to add aura back but series doesn't have any aura, so, we were unsure about this: ''Does a series needs to have in-verse aura to get aura?'' Problem.exe wanted to ask you this.

I think this is all.

THank you for the summary.

If there is no official in-continuity depiction of aura, we should probably avoid it.

@Andytrenom

Would you be willing to give some input here please?

If there is no official in-continuity depiction of aura
I mean there is, they just call it bloodlust not aura.
AnsatsuKyoushitsu2613967.webp
AnsatsuKyoushitsu277193.webp
AnsatsuKyoushitsu14719523.webp
AnsatsuKyoushitsu1060419.webp
AnsatsuKyoushitsu10817984.webp
AnsatsuKyoushitsu13416656.webp
AnsatsuKyoushitsu1491946.webp
AnsatsuKyoushitsu1492763.webp

Okay. I suppose that "Limited Aura" or somesuch might be acceptable then.

I am alive, but barely.
Okay. I suppose that "Limited Aura" or somesuch might be acceptable then.
Wha-What the hell is a ''Limited Aura'' for christ's sake. Either way, no. They either have aura or they do not. The problem here is rather simple, can a verse qualify for aura without having any statements but depictions of aura even though verse calls that bloodlust.

If yes, it's blatant.

If no, they aren't getting anything.

I assumed latter, and got them removed, if otherwise they should be reverted back.

Anyways, can you please tag Andytrenom again? And if Andytrenom doesn't reply within another 2 days, I would like to go ahead with what has been accepted among other knowledgeable members. Not that I'm running out of patience, but I do not have infinite amount of time to wait endlessly for someone that doesn't seem to bother with the thread(which is totally understandable by the way) considering it has been like 2 weeks, and Andytrenom didn't reply. Also, considering now that we're settled with their speed, most if not all of the changes are uncontroversial as it can get, this should have ended weeks ago tbh.
I dunno if you two still care, or even remember about this, but regarding higher for Reaper's P&A section, I recently re-read Koro's fight against Reaper, and Yanagisawa explicitly states all of his abilities is twice of Koro, as well as giving a explanation about why his intelligence was worse than Koro. So, something like this should work ''All of Korosensei's abilities and resistances but twice as better''. There wasn't anything suggesting anything higher than twice right? Also, you guys should have just told me about this y'know, this the third time Yanagisawa is destroying me with facts and logic while I was preparing these crt's (-_-).
This one should be fairly quick compared to first one.
Yeah, this aged perfectly fine.

Okay. I trust your sense of judgement regarding the aura then.

@Andytrenom

Would you be willing to give some final input here please?

Okay. I trust your sense of judgement regarding the aura then.
Thank you Antvasima, I already gave good amount of examples to that. If you have any others doubts, you can try checking the scans or please do ask about them any time.

Last edited:
I dunno if you two still care, or even remember about this, but regarding higher for Reaper's P&A section, I recently re-read Koro's fight against Reaper, and Yanagisawa explicitly states all of his abilities is twice of Koro, as well as giving a explanation about why his intelligence was worse than Koro. So, something like this should work ''All of Korosensei's abilities and resistances but twice as better''. There wasn't anything suggesting anything higher than twice right? Also, you guys should have just told me about this y'know, this the third time Yanagisawa is destroying me with facts and logic while I was preparing these crt's (-_-).
(I still care) Yeah, that should work.

I'm still not sure if Asano should scale to Karasuma. Like he along with 2nd reaper was stated to be among the 2 strongest in the world and is treated as far superior to the students even when weakened.

Also Asano has always been more of a threat regarding the student's academic performance, so that may be what he means by him being a threat. Tho if others disagree with me that's fine, not too fussed over this myself

I trust Andy's sense of judgement, but am not a good person to ask about Assassination Classroom.

I don't think scale AP/Dura, and Speed based on a statement about being 1st assassin or being dangerous while those character have next to non physical feat is good idea, it is association fallacy. At best it is Unknown rating with a Possibly rating along with it

I'm still not sure if Asano should scale to Karasuma. Like he along with 2nd reaper was stated to be among the 2 strongest in the world and is treated as far superior to the students even when weakened.
Since neither side has concrete evidence evidence, how about something like ''At least subsonic, possibly Supersonic+ (Comparable to Karasuma)''?

EDIT: By the way, Koro's statement of 2 strongest in the world was most likely an hyperbole since craig was straight up 3 times stronger than they were, likely at the stage where Koro was. So, I don't know if we can move according to that statement.

Last edited:
Nice. We're done here then.
Antvasima, you can close this thread, I'll update the sandbox and apply what has been accepted. Exact ratings for Koro's new key can be discussed in the next thread, this one gone long enough.

Oh, before I forget can you rename God of Death to ''The Reaper'' please? I will handle links.

Last edited:
The following other pages need to have their links to it updated:
I am done with these, you can check if there is anything wrong with them. Reaper and Koro's pages are still outdated with ''god of death'' but will be updated when sandbox is applied.
Also, we should not close this thread until after all of the required changes have been applied. Tell us here when you are done.
It will take 1-2 days due to irl, that was why I wanted to close this to avoid further derailment, but sure, I will do so. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back