• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but it's specifically super low caliber, to the point that it wouldn't be that dangerous except he's using his extreme senses and accuracy to shoot in such a way that it slips between muscles and bones to slide right into an artery

Yeah but it's specifically super low caliber, to the point that it wouldn't be that dangerous except he's using his extreme senses and accuracy to shoot in such a way that it slips between muscles and bones to slide right into an artery
That is dura neg, yes. But also, scans for it being low caliber?

So yeah, dura neg is fine.

Resistance to Info Analysis is a big fat no. First of all, Karasuma doesn't have Info Analysis soooooo.... Second of all, attempting to read someone like that isn't info analysis. If it was, we'd all have info analysis lol

Resistance to Info Analysis is a big fat no. First of all, Karasuma doesn't have Info Analysis soooooo.... Second of all, attempting to read someone like that isn't info analysis. If it was, we'd all have info analysis lol
Wait. What? Elaborate.

Last edited:
Karasuma is very specifically trying to analyze him and read his intentions. Something almost everyone notable in Assassination Classroom does all the time, and the Reaper is resisting it.

Karasuma is very specifically trying to analyze him and read his intentions. Something almost everyone notable in Assassination Classroom does all the time, and the Reaper is resisting it.
Ok, then ******* give Karasuma Info analysis lol. This literally doesn't work unless you give a lot of people info analysis, which I will argue against. Sooooooooo.....

Fair enough. As I've said pretty much everyone notable should have it. Karasuma's wouldn't be as good as Nagisa's, Craig's, Lovro's, or the Reapers' though, since he doesn't have as good of feats. His would just be more basic predictions.

Then that should be added to the OP, since if it isn't there then the resistance to Info Analysis just doesn't make logical sense.

Karasuma's Info analysis is already there tho? Am I missing something? Karasuma can get rudimentary data when he takes a looks at someone, he was unable get anything from Reaper, this is resistance info analysis, no?

Last edited:
Wait wha? Nani? B-bakana!??! Oh, there it is. I have no interest in him as a character so I didn't care to look lol

Ok. Well, first of all, the scan you provided of Karasuma's Info Analysis is kinda bad. That isn't info analysis. How is Karasuma talking about the rumors that talk about Craig info analysis?

Let's get an example, say... Baki. In that series, there are tons of rumors of Doppo Orochi beating a tiger in a fight. If you heard those rumors and estimated how much stronger Doppo is compared to you, is that info analysis?

No, that's an educated guess.

''Any way you look at it, he's three times strong as me'' was his info analysis after meeting him in person. It is not rumors.

That scan doesn't mention that at all. We have absolutely 0 context from that scan. You need more than that.

That scan doesn't mention that at all. We have absolutely 0 context from that scan. You need more than that.
Knowing the context is job of knowledgeable members, I can't cite whole chapters. Those who are not knowledgeable can ask for further context tho.

The scan doesn't show any context pertaining to whether Karasuma actually met Craig or not, so if you can tell me what chapter the scan comes from, I'll just read it myself.
Found it. It's 166. Tho, must say wasn't excepting chapter request, I have a bad memory so keep that in mind. Don't ask constantly for chapters to be blunt lol.

I won't lol. This is also probably won't change my mind, but I just appreciate more context. I'll come back with another refute once I've read it.

Ok, I still disagree with Info Analysis, but to refute it I'd have to employ something I don't have, so it seems I've lost this battle.

Hmm, what would the reasoning be? I do think this is more accurate than Perception manip currently.

I mean, that's kinda what it does, no?
Puts kind of a perception filter over over him?
I wouldn't say no (since trying say that skill is ''this'' is wrong too), but this won't cut it if we're going for perception manipulation. We already tried once that. Anything indicating or heck, is there some way we can confirm?

Perception Manipulation can't really be confirmed at all, so that's definitely going to be rejected.

You can translate the raws with DeepL or something. It's a translating site, pretty accurate from my experiences with it.

I'll take a look then. I assume best info about that would be the first time he used it. I'll look that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back