• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassination Classroom verse-wide revisions part 2; Overused boogaloo joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one should be fairly quick compared to first one.

Profile remakes for Koro and God of Death who will be Reaper from now on (because that's how official translations translated it which sucks, I like God of Death far more and is more correct translation for ''Shinigami'' but whatever) is done. Others don't really need one considering they hardly have any abilities, there are just few things that should be corrected, addition of quotes, and summary for few characters, which I will eventually handle (probably) and they are good to go.

• ''All previous abilities'' added to their second key, because they didn't lose anything after experiments.

• Instead of giving abilities with no justifications or scans, I just used ''all abilities and resistances'' Koro has for Reaper's second key.

• Added Acrobatics to both of them cause they should logically have it.

• Reaper was unaffected by Nagisa's bloodlust so they got resistance to limited fear manip.

• Reaper's stamina was missing a second key for his tentacle form added one, and made it ''Very high comparable to Koro''.

• Reaper's regen was mid for no reason, now it is low-mid like Koro.

• Reaper's cloaked image was unnecessary so removed it. Why do we even have an image for him inside a bag that appeared in 1-2 chapters anyways?

• Koro's human weakness was wrong so I removed it. He wasn't overconfident, he was just not thinking his student might betray him, and his teaching style was faulty but this is not a weakness.

• Changed Koro's mach 40 speed to possibly because more I think about that fight more iffy I get. I want to look at raws, can't find them either, after volume 17 is non-existent on the internet.

• Added ''At least'' for his lifting strength in his first key because of same reason why he has at least in almost everything in his profile.

• Changing his (in his image section) pre/post-full transformation to Korosensei and Tentacle monster, because pre/post-full transformation is unnecessarily long and ''complicated'' It looks kind of ugly.

• Koro's durability should be ''At least 8-C'' since he took hits from both Reaper and Yanagisawa. I could also say Reaper's 8-C feat was done without him fully transforming therefore making his AP after transforming far higher but there isn't any need for that for now. Reaper will scale to this.

• Koro's weaknesses that isn't ''natural weakness'' should be removed, because they aren't true or combat-applicable. I am not going go over every one of them one by one I don't really have time or patience for that but I can just show three of the already listed ones isn't really true.

1)His weakness to heat isn't true, go to chapter 131 and see it yourself he was literally tanking actual fire and was fine with it, I don't think I need to prove simple hot weather is nothing compared to actual fire right? It was just a single page gag anyways.

2)He isn't quick to panic when in bad situation, go to chapter 171 and see for yourself, in his fight against Reaper he was in worst possible situation, he was pretty rational and reliable in that fight, he is not quick to panic, we should not list every thing Nagisa tooks as weakness, especially considering Nagisa takes notes everytime he breathes.

3)''He isn't good at hiding himself'' do I need to prove this really? He was literally best assassin world has ever seen, of course, he is good at hiding himself. He was stalking all of his class, whispering things to them, without letting them know his presence, camouflaging himself from various situations like hiding himself while clinging to train or his trick to deceive Reaper, he is good at hiding himself.

Other than these, some of his weaknesses are listed twice or isn't really needed to be in his weaknesses section, like ''once he assumes absolute defense form he cannot move for 24 hours'' this is just how that ability works there isn't any need to list this as weakness.

Something like this is how it should be;

1)He is easily distracted by breasts.

2)His body is incredibly absorbant, especially with water. If he gets wet, his body swells up and he becomes much slower. This is why he can't swim without a protective suit. Extremely high humidity causes a similar effect.

3)Whenever he uses molting or regeneration it consumes a lot of his stamina making him slower.

4) If his heart, hidden underneath his neck tie, is completely destroyed, he will die immediately.

5)He doesn’t have much brute strength, so if all of his tentacles are grabbed at once, he would be unable to escape.

6)When exposed to certain frequency of light his body goes rigid making him unable to move for several seconds.

Yeah, these look okay I guess.

Adding a new key to Korosensei

Can we add a key for his ''pre-full transformation'' or what I would like call it tentacle monster phase? We can just scale his AP to Reaper or to possibly city level with this scan, leave his speed at unkown at least mach 20, likely up to 40 or far higher since he doesn't have any of that mach 20 thing before tentacles gives him weaknesses,durability to building level, striking to building class, stamina to very high, etc,.

This is just Koro but with no weaknesses or limit, practically he is the ultimate life-form of Assassination Classroom I guess. I myself want to add it but ehhh idk, it probably will get rejected, not like this is super important.

This is kinda it for this part 2 of revisions I guess? Yeah, I think so.

Last edited:
Looks quite good to me, nice job! I also agree with the second key for Koro.

Also we could potentially put God of Death and Shinigami in the names section so that they're included. (I will also admit I'm biased the other way because I prefer the name Reaper)

I also agree with the second key for Koro.
Oh, great at least someone actually agreed with that.
Also we could potentially put God of Death and Shinigami in the names section so that they're included. (I will also admit I'm biased the other way because I prefer the name Reaper)
We can put shinigami like the way AC fandom put it like this specifically ''The Reaper (死神, Shinigami, lit. "God of Death")''.

There isn't any need for God of Death tho.

Alright, yeah that works.

Weirdly enough, in my head I tend to refer to Koro and his student as 'God of Death' and 'The Reaper' separately to distinguish them.

Alright, yeah that works.
I will update sandbox accordingly.
Weirdly enough, in my head I tend to refer to Koro and his student as 'God of Death' and 'The Reaper' separately to distinguish them.
Yeah, tbh this still kinda bothers me, who is referring to who is kinda hard to tell, I just call Korosensei ''Koro'' and second GoD ''Reaper or God of Death''.

I have to disagree with something:
1. Koro speed/ap/dura/lifting strength back when he was a human should be Unknown as he have no feat to suggest that rating, the reason you gave for him to have such rating is, to be honest, baseless. Koro was regarded as best assassin doesn't mean he should be equal in physical to other character, there are many example of it. Nagisa was stated many time to be best assassin his the class, but he no match in physical to the like of Takaoka, Karasuma and even his friend Karma, Terasaka, and Takaoka and Karasuma is a fighter rather than a assassin. 2nd God of Death can't even overpower Karasuma in physical fight at all, actually Karasuma was better in that aspect, but no doubt 2nd God of Death was better in term of assassin. So assassin is just a reference for assassination skill rather than physical, give the rating to Koro who have no physical feat in his human day is wrong just because he is world best assassin.

2. His abilities shoud not have: Superhuman Physical Characteristics (he never demonstrated superhuman feat, unless i missed something), Expert Manipulator (It is just the same as Social Influencing, should remove this), Nigh-Invisibility (He should not have it, scale him to 2nd Reaper while he never display the feat is really bad, i think you make this cause he is 2nd Reaper's teacher, but that doesn't mean Koro capable of doing this, nothing stated and he don't have feat, as i could also assume that 2nd Reaper come-up this technique by himself, actually this guy come-up with many thing different from what Koro teach him like disguise, using a mini-gun in his finger. etc.....so we have no proof for this actually, and you can't hardly scale hax like this), Limited Fear Manipulation should be a Possibly (While Bloodlust is verse-mechanic thing, Koro never display this, this should be possibly rather than a solid), Enhanced Senses (what??, where is the evidence for this, i don't remember any feat he display this in his human day).

There could be more but let us debate those point above first before we move futher, i'm also pretty busy with work

Koro speed/ap/dura/lifting strength back when he was a human should be Unknown
No. This is why we have powerscaling. Unless you mean something like;

At least wall level, Unknown.

That is reasonable.
Nagisa didn't go throught any assassin training other than the simple trick Lovro taught him. Reaper clapped him so hard he literally opened new powers. Other than that he just has a talent at it, he didn't go through training Reaper had or had the talent Koro had, he only somewhat learned simple defense techniques from Karasuma, and few assassination tricks, why would he be comparable to Takaoka and Karasuma literally one the of best soldiers of ministry of defence? He did beat Karma btw, without using his assassination techniques even. Karma does beat up Terasaka few times so yeah.
2nd God of Death can't even overpower Karasuma in physical fight at all, actually Karasuma was better in that aspect, but no doubt 2nd God of Death was better in term of assassin.
Karasuma had better fighting skills, Reaper had better variety of skills, neither of them was capable of dominating other with raw strength, they were pretty much equal. If they weren't, Reaper wouldn't be able to block his attacks or fight toe-to-toe with him.
So assassin is just a reference for assassination skill rather than physical, give the rating to Koro who have no physical feat in his human day is wrong just because he is world best assassin.
Not really, series define assassins as beings capable of pretty much everything, especially for Koro, going as far as calling him invincible.
Expert Manipulator (It is just the same as Social Influencing, should remove this),
I dunno, probably ¯\(ツ)/¯. I wasn't the one added that, so I don't know the reasoning behind it, but going by explanation of power Koro definitely qualifies as. This probably will end up being another what is supernatural and what is not debate won't it? (sigh)
actually this guy come-up with many thing different from what Koro teach him like disguise, using a mini-gun in his finger. etc.....
Invisible scythe thing was something Koro done with grain of sand where did you get the idea of Reaper came up with that? His disguise skill is the only canon thing he came up, other than that is just Koro's skill but worse, since he never came close surpassing him. You can gauge the difference between them with how Koro can use invisible scythe with sand while Reaper needed a gun in his finger.
Limited Fear Manipulation should be a Possibly (While Bloodlust is verse-mechanic thing, Koro never display this, this should be possibly rather than a solid)
Koro has bloodlust, even Nagisa does it, we ain't giving a possibly to Koro, that's kinda not it and again Koro upscales heavily from Reaper in this regard also.
Superhuman Physical Characteristics (he never demonstrated superhuman feat, unless i missed something)
He doesn't need to while scaling exist. Even then he does have 2 superhuman feats. (one of them is debatable I admit.)
Enhanced Senses (what??, where is the evidence for this, i don't remember any feat he display this in his human day).
Yeah, he kinda didn't, but considering everyone and their mother has it on the series, there is no reason to not give it to Koro. He can still upscale from Reaper anyway.

Anyways, sorry for the late reply, I'm not really in the mood today, today wasn't very nice to say to least. I apologize if I came off as rude somewhere. Take your time with the answers. I will probably answer them tomorrow. good luck with that db thread btw, don't know anything about db but that does seem like AE to me by skimming through at least.

Last edited:
I will say i disagree with changing of the koro sensei speed or leaving it at unknown when it was clearly stated in the verse what his speed is,
Just so you know any calc giving higher speed will be head canon (You can read the calculation page for clarification)

I will say i disagree with changing of the koro sensei speed or leaving it at unknown when it was clearly stated in the verse what his speed is,
Just so you know any calc giving higher speed will be head canon (You can read the calculation page for clarification)
I also agree with giving him calcs is headcanon, he is FTL that way. His speed bost in fight against Reaper is iffy I also admit it. This is currently what I think is most ''reasonable'' thing tbh, after finishing revisions we can look at that one more time I guess.

Unkown is for his tentacle which there wasn't any mach 20 thing tho? If that's what you mean. Anyways, giving him a new key isn't really decided yet, so I will not be arguing for that now.

Unkown is for his tentacle which there wasn't any mach 20 thing tho? If that's what you mean. Anyways, giving him a new key isn't really decided yet, so I will not be arguing for that now
Oh you mean Mach 20| Unknown (His new key)
?

Enhanced Senses should be justified by the mechanics of the Invisible Scythe, and the fact that Koro would be superior in this regard to the 2nd Reaper.

His overwhelming charm and manipulative abilities are also known to be Koro's forte as an assassin, being brought up many times as his best tool. He also taught the Reaper everything he knows about social influencing so that should stay.

Knowzn covered everything else.

Awesome catch honestly I totaly forgot about his x-ray vision lol.
I also forgot about this, but again i still against AP/Speed/Dura and Lifting Strength rating, being best assassin with out back-up feat doesn't mean he should automatically have all those physical stats let alone being Atleast, it is not Dragon Ball so scale physical stats like this, as many assassin have better skill than fighter who physically stronger than them. Well currently busy with different thread, i will return much later to defend my other point

i still against AP/Speed/Dura and Lifting Strength rating
This doesn't really have anything to do with this crt's proposals. I don't really want to derail this, if possible I want to wrap this up quickly. Next crt will be about those things and scaling we can argue there, no? That should be better since you're also busy with db thread.

Also, what are the conclusions here so far?

After reading the first post, the suggestions seem fine to me, but is there an accepted calculation to base the speed upgrades on?

That said, I am not a very good person to ask.

After reading the first post, the suggestions seem fine to me, but is there an accepted calculation to base the speed upgrades on?
There is not, no. Karasuma's speed was already like that, but I am not sure if that feat calcable. Here is the feat for reference. There is not really a distance to calculate, and that was done by 4-5 machine guns instead of 1.

Just to be sure, Vietthai disagress with scaling Koro's human form above Reaper and Karasuma, proposing unknown for every rating of his.

Umm... I'm kinda busy atm but one question. Why was aura removed again? IIRC, his aura (bloodlust) is projected as snakes which can cause fear and hallucinations to people. 🤔
Sorry for using anime but here are some screenshots:
#1:
Screenshot_2021-06-11_121156.png

#2:
Screenshot_2021-06-11_121027.png

#3:
Screenshot_2021-06-11_121318.png

Because it wasn't ''Aura'', it was bloodlust? Doesn't verse needs to have an actual aura to get aura? If no, then yes, we should add aura back.
I'm not too certain myself. I hope Antvasima can answer this question. I have to take off now to do some IRL stuff.

Koro sensei's reaper form scaling to 2nd Reaper is fine

The scans for city level is just imagery that never happened and even if literal don't confirm he can destroy a city instantly as opposed to over time

Absolute defense mode immobilizing him is still a weakness

Where does the scaling for Gakuho come from? I knew he is superhuman but what justifies scaling him to the top tiers?

The scans for city level is just imagery that never happened and even if literal don't confirm he can destroy a city instantly as opposed to over time
Yeah, that was why I said possibly tho, if we can't use that still at least 8-C likely higher should be good.
Absolute defense mode immobilizing him is still a weakness
It is, but do we really need to specify how abilities work? If so, fair enough, we can add it back.
Where does the scaling for Gakuho come from? I knew he is superhuman but what justifies scaling him to the top tiers?
''Considered a dangerous threat by Tadaomi Karasuma'' is current justification.

Dangerous threat in what context? He was an antagonist to the students in terms of their academic performances, he never needed to tangle with Karasuma physically, I don't see how that statement means he was a physical threat to Karasuma

Not sure tbh, I wasn't the one who scaled him but if I remember correctly, he did see him doing some sort of threatening thing, which made him say the statement of ''dangerous threat''. Creaturemaster should be able to give more correct response I'll wait for him. In the meantime is there anything else to this?

There is not, no. Karasuma's speed was already like that, but I am not sure if that feat calcable. Here is the feat for reference. There is not really a distance to calculate, and that was done by 4-5 machine guns instead of 1.

Just to be sure, Vietthai disagress with scaling Koro's human form above Reaper and Karasuma, proposing unknown for every rating of his.
Okay, so what would the new speed levels be based on exactly?

Why is it not calcable? I have seen similar feats calculated before.

If you list the evidence of the feat here, I can ask a few calc group members for help.

(Can't believe I didn't find this sooner.)
I agree with this. Though I think the Reaper's tentacle monster state should be "All of Korosensei's post experiment abilities and resistances to a higher degree." Since it was stated that he's basically a stronger and better version of him. But it's fine to keep it as is as well.

I might have missed something since I'm not on my laptop but everything looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back