• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing weekly crts starting to feel like a chore so I'll just spam everything at once. Get ready for a wall of text.

P&A:

First key:

Mind manipulation & Emptachtic manipulation (Can brainwash people and make them disregard their well-being) Yeah, it is pretty much same thing Gakuho is doing. He was 100% sure aguri disregard her well being for him, and he kinda did make her do it in the end. Unintentionally, but still.

Now that these out of the way, wording of these needs to be changed. He does these with social influencing, so, his wording should be exactly like Gakuho's, like this to be exact: ''Can convert them into mindless supporters of his ideals, make them completely disregard their own well being or brainwash them with a short conversation.'' Just give him all abilities of Gakuho that he does with social infuencing, he is pretty clearly better manipulator than he is eh?

Poison manipulation (
As seen here. He is also an assassin, so yeah, this is pretty given.)

Durability Negation (
With this) Same of course goes for Reaper.

Psuedo-Telepathy (With their human reading 'cuz that's what it does)

Analytical prediction (
Can predict the trajectory of 26 various guns or predict trajectory of 4 shotguns and 2 machine guns at the same and dodge, as well as tentacles that moves at same speed he does.) This goes for his 1st key since, y'know, being able to think isn't something that he acquired after experiments.

Supernatural Tenacity (Willpower to be exact, but tenacity will be what is written on his profile.
In order make tentacles work on somebody, said somebody needs to have a immense amount of tencity. This tenacity, when strong enough can help users of tentacles to have powers according to their will) Koro also got all of his weaknesses after inhereting Aguri's will This, of course, goes without saying but applies to every tentacles user. Reaper, Koro, Kaede and Itona to be exact. Yanagisawa doesn't get one. I don't like him.

Sound Manipulation (He already has this due to clapp but rather a potency upgrade I guess? According to data books:
He can use that stun clapper thingy with (Including those he shown in manga) claps, stomps, shouts, and taps. These should be added to his profile. Soo, yeah, pretty straight forward huh?)

Both Koro and Reaper should get ''likely many more'' or somesuch in their P&A section 'cuz they are constantly described as having tons of skills while they each showed like three.

Second Key:

Natural weaponary (Cause y'know like 90% of his moves like comes from his body yeah? Blatant) Same goes for all other Tentacle users cause y'know like 90% of the-

Inorganic physiology (Ye, he is 100% anti-mattah, so he gets that.)

Energy Absorption (His body can absorb energy)

Addhesive manipulation & Matter fusing (His mucus also has an glue like usage and he fused them)

Surface scaling (As shown here)

Size Manipulation (Can change his size)

Energy Manipulation (Since he shoot, absorbs, as well as use it to healing, he manipulates it quite well I say)

Corrison inducement (Whatever goes into his body dissolves) If he can get absorbation 'cuz of this, he should get that too. If he doesn't, don't really care.

Limited Acid Manipulation (As shown here)

Blood Absorption (As shown here)

Extrasensory Perception (He had the feeling to be able to see everything. what was strong, what was alive, who could survive. He saw everything)

Empowerment (Via various emotions)

Self-destruction (I mean... He can't really use it or whatever, I know, but still, it should be on his profile with necessary explanation)

Electricity Manipulation (As shown here)

Explosion Manipulation (He explodes as he transforms and re-transfroms from his abouloute defense form)

Durability Negation (Can attack internal organs, use beams, and deconstruct others cell by cell) For the last one he can put kaede back cell by cell, he should be able to do vice-versa.

Resistance(s)

First key:

High pain tolerance (Endured experiments of Yanagisawa.) Yeah, his nerves was damaged, was electrocuted, due to Yanagisawa's miscalcs was doing things to his body, and then got up and sit there like nothing happened.

Social influencing (
Irına's seduction didn't work on him)

Corruption of mind: (
Tentacles passievly corrupts mind of whoever they're attached to especially if they aren't getting proper maintenance) Koro, Kaede, Itona and Reaper resisted this corruption to a great degree they should get this.

Second Key:

Extreme heats (Can survive in cold places where his students freeze to death or in places where people need heavy clothing to survive, as well as space itself. Yanagisawa was incapable of stopping him even though his lab had heat, not to mention Koro tanked actual fire with no real response when he was fighthing with Kaede) CoughAnti-featCough Eh, if you're gonna bring that up, it's just resistance fire manipulation and extreme cold. Make your choice, I don't care either way tbh.

Air Manipulation (Cause of the way his tentacles, he is immune to pretty much all effects of air)

Cosmic Radiations (Can survive in space)

Intelligence

I'mma try to upgrade Koro's intelligence to Supergenius. He will end up getting ''at least Extraordinary genius'' tho, mark my words. Eh, to be perfectly honest, I don't really care.

Memorized every work book in japan as well as face of every assassin that could possibly trouble him. Took control of his experiments while he was being a subject to them so he could obtain necessary power to have a unimaginable destructive power. Can answer questions without even knowing their answer with the flow the questions alone. Only within a month of self-study he was able to nearly perfectly grasp key points of advanced theory enough to far surpass Yanagisawa (who was making an experiments beyond current scientific limits by 5-6 steps). Can come up with an handmade sentient AI that had emotions and a better calculation system compared to Ritsu (who is a supercomputer made by best scientist in the world, was stated to be above human limits in intelligence) in a overnight with 12.000 yen spent. Accidently (or maybe in purpose knowing him) came up with necessary chemical that could kill his tentacles almost identically. Can predict trajectory of 4 shotguns and 2 machine guns or 26 various guns at the same time to dodge it.

Eh, going by intelligence page he checks everything except reality warping tech. Let's see how it goes.

Well, this got rejected fast.

Information analysis (Was able to tell how much stronger Craig was compared to him)

His fear inducement is not fear inducement. It's just social influencing. His smile is what makes others scared, not like Nagisa who does it with his bloodlust, it needs to be gone. Aura can stay.

Resistance(s)

Fire Manipulation
(Here he swimmed inside flamethrowers)

Pressure points (As shown here)

Stealth mastery (Due to her status as an assassin this is obvious why didn't she already had this?)

Martial arts (Pressure points covers, her status as an assassin supports it)

Aura ('Cuz bloodlust) This is a just an aura without any abilites. Just to be clear.

Power mimicry & Accelerated development (Data books states this: ''The Second God of Death greedily absorbing skills. His capacity to absorb information is a cut above the rest.'') Of course, we aren't giving him power absorption but ehh, still, using info analysis he can mimics others powers and whatnot he should get them.

Nigh-Selective Intangibility ('Cuz people go through his body when he renders himself with his bloodlust and he can interact with people to his liking)

Limited/Possibly/Likely Sense Manipulation maybe? (Him rendering himself with his bloodlust is described as manipulating his atmosphere and considering that manipulate atmosphere can't be seen or touch wouldn't this be sense manipulation)

Resistance(s)

Info analysis & Analytical prediction
('Cuz of this) Let's go for round 2 hopefully we'll get something out of that moment this time.

Starting with removals; First Key:

Why is his magic tricks is listed under actual magic? It's just a one time ''joke'' he did to show him being friendly to others. There are no magic there, simple tricks.

''Can shoot enegy beams'' when?

Second key:

''Can emit sound waves'' where? if it's comes from him being tentacle thingy too, that's a no. He undergone different variation of it. We can't assume he has abilites they do.

Now to the additions; First Key:

Light manipulation (With flaslight(?) Whatever that is, that shoots light that can make Koro go rigid. Soo, yeah)

Second Key:

Explosion manipulation (Can generate bombs from his arms)

Light manipulation (Same light that can make Koro rigid now comes from his eyes. wow)

Nagisa

Limited Empathic Manipulation ('Cuz he calmed a down a girl who was having a mental breakdown with a single touch)

Kaede

Instinctive Reaction (Defensed herself instinctively)

Analytical Prediction (Tailored her movements according to Korosensei's patterns)

Itona

Information analysis
(As shown here and here)

Regenaration (
Regenarated his tentacles) Low-mid like Koro for his tentacles. Same goes for Kaede.

Class 3-E as a whole

Aura (Everyone has bloodlust, yeah) this is also a with no abilites.

Resitance(s)

Vibration Manipulation
('Cuz Special cloth is shock resistant, and apparently shock falls under vibration. Ye)

Now that we're done with that, I'mma go into boring stuff.

AP and Durability:

Before all, Gotta correct some things.

Starting with protaganist; Nagisa: His durability should be 9-B 'cuz he took attacks from Karma. His AP too since he damaged Karma. Scaling to this: Kaede,Chiba,Manami.

Kaede: Her dura and AP needs to be 9-B physically and likely 8-C with her tentacles. Her keys is also kinda messed up. First of all, there is no base. She had tentacles from start, she just hide them. So, her base is no more, to be exact, not how it currently is like. It should be ''With Tentacles|After Tentacles''. Battle will assume she can will use her tentacles tho, I don't think I need to say this aloud but just to be sure. Now, her durability should be 8-C with tentacles like her AP. For her P&A section both keys will fuse creating with tentacles key, and her second key will just note that she lost her tentacles. That's it.

Irina: ''Can fight on par with Karasuma, though is admittedly not as skilled physically as him.'' wut? When did she ever actually fought on par Karasuma? And where does that admittedly part come from? Let alone being ''admittedly not as skilled physically as him'' she is nowhere near him. She did try to assassinate him, and she did somewhat succeded, but this puts her nowhere near him. It should be something like ''9-B (should be at least comparable to the class 3-E)''.

Gakuho: His 9-C should be gone. First thing he ever did was stomping multiple people that were all indivually stronger than Karma. At Least 9-B should work.

Yanagisawa: His ratings are also problematic. Starting with his first key; 10-A: Where and when? He only has a feat of reacting to Kaede's tentacles nothing else. His rating for first key should just be Unkown. Now moving onto second Key; 9-A: Why does defeating Karasuma is granting 9-A for no reason? Also when did he ever defeat Karasuma? He just flicked his gun with his hand. I'm not saying he can't defeat Karasuma, he easily can, but he didn't. His rating for second key should also be Unkown physcially, Likely 8-C with bombs. 'Cuz his bombs did damage Koro, yeah.

Itona: His ap needs to be 9-A. Downscales from Kaede, he also destroyed a tank, jet, and multiple storefronts. Easy enough.

Korosensei: His ratings should all get likely higher like his speed. That's all.

Class 3-E: Their durability when wearing special cloth should just be ''higher'' anything more or less is just misinfo.

Speed:

Irina: Same points above goes exactly. At least Subsonic is okay.

Craig: Something is bothering me 'bout him, do we give him speed equal to Karasuma when he is predator mode or casual mode? That's why I still haven't updated his speed, his feats that supports supersonic+ reactions comes from his casual mode. Is it ''Likely Supersonic+, higher in predator mode''?

Kaede: Her speed is uhh, kinda not good? It should be ''Hypersonic+ movement and combat speed, likely up to high hypersonic reaction speeds'' for her first key and ''Subsonic, likely up to High hypersonic reaction speeds'' for her second key. Yeah, she reacted to second Reaper with her vision she got with tentacles both keys should have that reaction speeds.

Korosensei: His mach 40 speed is no more. I've found and checked out the raws and Ritsu's ''He improvises on the spot'' line wasn't there. Only supporting evidence towards his mach 40 speed is just Nagisa saying Koro gets faster in first chapters and Yanagisawa not suprising him dodging Reaper's attacks. Latter can be explained with he knows who Koro is, former doesn't mean much by itself. Sooo, yeah. Nothing really disproves him going faster but nothing really is concrete that he did, and we can't really overthrow that much of statements with vague things like this. Bullshit it is, Koro did match a creature who was hundreds of times stronger than himself, twice as fast he is and a scientist who transformed himself and knows all of his weaknesses at the same time easily via pure skill. Koro was actually a light novel protoganist in disguise guys.

Lifting strenght:

Itona: Now, let's see; casual Itona picked and crushed a semi-trailer truck which is Class 50 lifting strenght. Serious Itona throwed a jet to a tank or throwed tank to a jet as shown here. Visuals supports jet being thrown at tank which would mean Class K, but just to be safe, I'll assume otherwise and say Class 100. There we go.

Kaede: Upscaling from Itona gets Class K.

Reaper (Transformed): Upscaling from Itona and being very heavily stronger than Kaede gets ''At Least Class K, Likely higher''

Terasaka: He caught Itona's tentacles when Itona casually hit him. Itona's casual lifting strenght is 50, Terasaka only caught one of the tentacles, 25000 / 3 = 8333 kg, so it's 10. Simple maths eh? Not to mention he also caught Itona's two of the tentacles when Itona was bloodlusted, yeah, he was weakened, but same weakened Itona destroyed two storefronts and all, sooo, yeah.

Karma scales, Nagisa restrained Karma twice, so he should scale, Karasuma and Reaper gets ''At least'' In front of their ratings, same goes for Koro's human form.

Equipment & Range:

Reaper: Reaper needs to gets his first key equipment changed. It needs to be something like ''Assassination tools (Wires, knifes, etc.)'' his range is going to be standart melee range hundreds of meters with invisible scythe. 'Cuz y'know it's a gun. As for his Transformed state tens of meters with tentacles, hundreds of meters with energy beams. Same goes for Koro of course.

Koro: For his human form: ''Assassination tools (Wires, knifes, guns, poisons, etc.), standart melee range hundreds of meters with pistol.

Rest of characters: Those who has guns, their range should be hundreds of meters. Normal melee range otherwise.

Stamina:

I've just noticed stamina ratings such as high, extremely high or whatever doesn't really tell or mean anything, so I'll just update their stamina ratings with their feats and that non-sensical high or whatever. That's all I've wanted to say.

Now that were done with these time for Koro's new key.

Attack Potency: At least Building level, likely higher, possibly far higher (At the very least should be comparable to Reaper. It is implied that he might be able to wipe-out cities, though details like wheter or not it is overtime is unknown)

Speed: Unkown, At Least Hypersonic+, likely FTL, possibly even higher (At the very least he should be as fast as his post weaknesses form. Drew his face on earth, traveled 30 countries while he was carrying nearly all of class 3-E. While these feats was deemed as outliers because Korosensei is consistently stated to be mach 20, his tentacles monster form has no statements to his speed prior to getting his weaknesses, making these ratings possible)

A really long shot but eh, whatever. I'll just do it. And it got rejected. This is the second proposal.

Unkown, At Least Hypersonic+, likely High hypersonic, possibly far higher (At the very least he should be as fast as his post weaknesses form. likely comparable to Reaper if not faster than him.)

Lifting Strength: At Least Class K, likely higher possibly far higher (At the very least should be comparable to Reaper.)

Striking Strength: At Least Building level, likely higher possibly far higher

Durability: At Least Building level, likely higher possibly far higher (At the very least should be comparable to his Korosensei form)

P&A: His P&A section should lose Healing, acid manip and electricity. These are things Koro came up with, not something tentacles automatically have. Same thing goes for Transformed Second Reaper.

Last edited:
Speed: Unkown, At Least Hypersonic+, likely FTL, possibly even higher (At the very least he should be as fast as his post weaknesses form. Drew his face on earth, traveled 30 countries while he was carrying nearly all of class 3-E. While these feats was deemed as outliers because Korosensei is consistently stated to be mach 20, his tentacles monster form has no statements to his speed prior to getting his weaknesses, making thes
i mean what is this? He stays as he is with a likely higher key

I mean, not really different than proposals sure, if enough people says so, I am fine with that. Not like arguing that will result in anything different.

Nagisa: His durability should be 9-B 'cuz he took attacks from Karma. His AP too since he damaged Karma.
Who was holding back
b11wX7b.jpeg

Not really, that's just his character to joke around. That was the first time he showed bloodlust and due to situation they both must be serious.
I have to agree here. Both Nagisa and Karma were still angry with one another and trying to win as decisively as possible. Given the context and what was at stake, neither of them would have held back, especially Karma, who likes violence, likes to fight, and instigated a fight with Nagisa just a few chapters earlier.

In fact, karma makes that comment right after he and Nagisa start speaking on a first name basis, which is a strong sign of friendship. So, it makes sense for Karma to tease him after the fact now that they are closer friends.

I'mma try to upgrade Koro's intelligence to Supergenius
Just wanna say, to be qualified for Super genius category, one has to have feats of affecting tier 2 and above characters or structures with their technology/weapons.

Even Extraordinary Genius seems a bit iffy to me.

Just wanna say, to be qualified for Super genius category, one has to have feats of affecting tier 2 and above characters or structures with their technology/weapons.
Ah. Well, rip then kekw. Didn't really had any hopes for that pass either way. Extraordinary genius was accepted by Antvasima though.

AAAAAH So sorry I'm late to the party!

Though I agree with everything so far so maybe not that big of a loss. Speed stuff idc about. I agree completely on the scaling changes.

Also seriously? That's the qualification for supergenius?
Meaning only engineering intelligence can get to that level?

I'm still against Mind Manip and Empathic Manip, why i need to go over this again, it is just a advance form of Social Influencing.
I will read the rest later

AAAAAH So sorry I'm late to the party!
Ur good. You did come before this is a 10 year old thread after all. Any comments about Craigs speed? Don't leave me in the dark, or else I'mma wank all of them to faster than mach 40 in base fr.
Also seriously? That's the qualification for supergenius?
Yooo, why does this sound like a challenge? Might upgrade Koro to omniscience in the next crt idk.

In all honesty, I don't even know why are people so caught up with them. Both FTL and Supergenius ratings was just me throwing them for the sake of it. It's like a self-defense mechanism, in order to protect my sanity I need **** around like that every now and then. Like, come on, this is my 3rd essay about why dumb yellow octopus should get new dumbass powers, give me a break. It would be fun if those got through but ehh.

To clarify: I'm not really bashing out on you, anyone or anything in particular. I'm just saying they aren't complete bs. Like, if I wanted to complete bs I would have laid out the Immeasurable speed scaling for all characters.
Meaning only engineering intelligence can get to that level?
Yes, anyone can be a supergenius if they believe hard enough.
Supergenius qualifications are dumb.
Wouldn't really call qualifications dumb, rather how much inconsistent two profiles can be is dumb.

For example: There are many characters that got Genius rating via acing their highschool exam. I thought this was a qualification, and tried to upgrade main cast to Genius 'cuz they aced college exams in middle school. And Antvasima shut me down good lmao. Inconsistency and vague ass qualifications (to an extent) is the problem of this wiki. That's what I think at least. Might be wrong tho idk, idc.
But aside from the FTL speed bullcrap
You can't escape from FTL Koro forever tho.
I'm still against Mind Manip and Empathic Manip, why i need to go over this again, it is just a advance form of Social Influencing.
Check the wording. It will be like Gakuho and you already agreed to that wording yourself. Heck, you were the one pushing it.

Wouldn't really call qualifications dumb, rather how much inconsistent two profiles can be is dumb.

For example: There are many characters that got Genius rating via acing their highschool exam. I thought this was a qualification, and tried to upgrade main cast to Genius 'cuz they aced college exams in middle school. And Antvasima shut me down good lmao. Inconsistency and vague ass qualifications (to an extent) is the problem of this wiki. That's what I think at least. Might be wrong tho idk, idc.
Yeah, that sums it up better than I did.
You can't escape from FTL Koro forever tho.
But how? Dude quite literally never moves anywhere close to FTL at all lol

Lol, sorry man. Korosensei is literally always stated to move at Mach 20 and has no other feats close to that right off the top of my head. I can only assume this one is an Outlier.
I mean, that's the thing his past self doesn't have any statements sooo ehh? He has few relativistic feats also, but again ehhh?

Then why don't you just... Idk, like, may be crazy but here me out. Show said feats?
Bruh, I would but those feats if calced shows dumbass results I don't have scans of Koro outrunning light smh. Best I could do is that feat where he traveled 30 countries in a few hours while carrying all of his class. And he is very weak like, can't even damage wood normally, also if a bunch of middle schoolers holds him he can't move, like, at all.

So, what your telling me is you have no legit proof of FTL Korosensei.
Yeah, wouldn't say no legit proof but I am unable fulfill burden of proof. Aye, this is crystal clear my loss. Good job, heck, tbh wanna thank you lmao. Instead of just saying Koro shouldn't ftl you did refute me, feels somewhat better lol. You're fine with second speed proposals right?

Yeah, wouldn't say no legit proof but I am unable fulfill burden of proof. Aye, this is crystal clear my loss. Good job, heck, tbh wanna thank you lmao. Instead of just saying Koro shouldn't ftl you did refute me, feels somewhat better lol. You're fine with second speed proposals right?
I didn't really do anything :/

Also yeah, other speed shit seems fine to me. I'd prefer some staff input though.

Oh to clarify, I wasn't questioning Korosensei's proof of Supergenius

Far from it, I think he's very blatantly a supergenius via being able to literally create sentience overnight via hacking and instantly completely understand a whole new field of science nobody had ever seen before, better than those who had devoted years of research to it, by glancing at a notepad

I'm saying that the general requirements for a character to be a supergenius are very dumb.

Also I literally could not give less of a shit about speed.

Oh to clarify, I wasn't questioning Korosensei's proof of Supergenius

Far from it, I think he's very blatantly a supergenius via being able to literally create sentience overnight via hacking and instantly completely understand a whole new field of science nobody had ever seen before, better than those who had devoted years of research to it, by glancing at a notepad

I'm saying that the general requirements for a character to be a supergenius are very dumb.
Ah. My bad then. Sorry.
Also I literally could not give less of a shit about speed.
Bruh, this is literal pain on a four-dimensional scale the only active knowledgeable member is saying I don't care. Arghhhhh. But eh, tbh, you did say you didn't care 'bout this before soo, it is expected ig, idk.

Last edited:
I don't remember Korosensei's ftl feat but from the sounds of it it does seem like an outlier.
Ah. we already agreed to that for now. I want your opinion on is this spesific portion: Do we give craig speed equal to Karasuma when he is predator mode or casual mode? If we do give him speed equal to Karasuma for casual mode what about predator mode?

I think casual mode. I don't think that Predator Mode really affects his speed that much. In fact it seems a bit more like a mental buff than a physical one, so his casual mode having different speed and AP might not actually be accurate.

I think casual mode. I don't think that Predator Mode really affects his speed that much. In fact it seems a bit more like a mental buff than a physical one, so his casual mode having different speed and AP might not actually be accurate.
Makes perfect sense. Thank you very much. I think him having different AP (not really different it's just higher) is fine tho, mental limiter or whatever he still gets that buff.

I will go with Part 1 Abilities Edition first before read all the AP, Durability,....... stuff
1. Korosensei
-Mind and Empathic Manip is just Advance Social Influencing, but again i'm fine with Limited Mind and Empathic Manip, but a scan as an evidence and a detailed description of how he do the feat, i don't want people just suddenly make a match with Korosensei and start mind hax gg
  • Poison Manip should be limited, he need to use poison, he can't manipulate it
  • Sound Manip should also be limited, he doesn't manip the sound
  • Blood Absorption shoud also be limited and detailed on how he does that along with scan
  • Extrasensory Perspective is a no, the context is too flowery and figurative and he have no feat to back up
  • Durability Negation is a no, the scan literally shown him need to bypass that girl's skin and that same girl durability is way weaker than Koro ap, that is not dura neg, dura neg is you ignore the conventional durability, just attack internal organ is not enough, you need to ignore durability and damage internal organ, other reason is featless and baseless, energy beam is not ignore durability by default, deconstruction he have no feat or statement, and
  • Resistance to Corruption of Mind should be rewording to Mind Corrosion
  • Resistance to Extreme Heat is wrong, it is resistance to harsh temperature
  • Resistance to Cosmic Radiation is a no, the scan is extremely gag scene, and like the student said, no one confirm this, at best it is possibly rating

2. Karasuma
- Resistance to Fire Manip is a no, its should be resistance to Heat

3. Irina
  • Stealth Mastery is a no, she mostly assassinate by smooth talking and seducing, not stealth attack
  • Martial Art is fine, but not master or skilled, she possibly know some martial move

4. Reaper
- Resistance to Info analysis & Analytical prediction is a NO, DON'T MAKE ME GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN

5. Kotaro
- the first key Light Manip should be Limited, the second key is fine

6. Class E
- Resistance to Vibration Manip is a no, it should be written as resistance to shock, and link "shock" to Vibration Manip page. Shock resistant doesn't mean you can resist vibration manip as a whole

7. Criag
- Sound Manip should be limited

Also all of the abilities need proper scan and detail description on how they work. Done part, part 2 i will read Ap, Dura,....... but need more time

Good points, actually.

It seems to have already been addressed, and you seem not to want to address it again, but I think I missed the reasoning for the Reaper not having resistance to analysis

-Mind and Empathic Manip is just Advance Social Influencing, but again i'm fine with Limited Mind and Empathic Manip
Well, i'm not dismissing all of the abilities the characters have cause it is extremely unfair, but the only thing i disagree is give them full-blown hax which is belong to supernatural power. That why in order to not dismiss all of those abilities but at the same time not exaggrate them too much we make a detailed description for their abilities. You could see Gakuho profile for reference as his abilities are detailed as: "Can drive people into a murderous frenzy, convert them into mindless supporters of his ideals, make them completely disregard their own well being, or remove their bodies' natural limiters with a short conversation"
I want old Vietthai back (-_-)

Anyways, no. There is nothing limited to it. Only limited thing is, he is doing it with social influencing, which is already covered by wording. I mean, Vietthai, you already agreed with this bruh. I don't really think debating this will change anything in either side if I'm being honest. I should just write you down on disagree if you're firm on that.
i don't want people just suddenly make a match with Korosensei and start mind hax gg
I don't think anyone will seriously say stuff like that. I'ts not like a unresistable passive H1-A hax, it's just social influencing. Resist that and you're good to go. If you don't it is a wincon. And yeah, people can meme wincons, it's not a crime bruh. I would do it too.
Poison Manip should be limited, he need to use poison, he can't manipulate it
Sound Manip should also be limited, he doesn't manip the sound
- Sound Manip should be limited
Vietthai, you're too caught up with that ''supernatural'' word. You don't need to control very concept of something in order ''manipulate'' it. Both sonic scream (heck, sound manip page itself uses that as a example) and usage of poisons qualifies as. At the very best we change it from poison manip to poison user.
Blood Absorption shoud also be limited and detailed on how he does that along with scan
There is nothing limited here, he just sucks up blood. How are you even going suck up blood but limited. If you want to be techinal we can just use ''Can suck others'' leading to absorption page ''blood'' leading to blood manipulation page.
Extrasensory Perspective is a no, the context is too flowery and figurative and he have no feat to back up
You do have a point here. Well, I can't think of anything. If Creaturemaster doesn't blow both of us away with something (or I find/remember something) I'll concede on that. Tho, just to note, he doesn't have any anti-feats either. Smallest implications or just proving it is not a flowery language would be good enough lol.
the scan literally shown him need to bypass that girl's skin and that same girl durability is way weaker than Koro ap
Koro's AP is like 10-C? He attacks internal organs which is like, textbook dura neg regarless. How he does it rarely matters as Koro can just use his tentacles to go in to their body from smallest holes and attack organs.

Can't comment on beam, tbh, I have no idea 'bout beams and dura neg, just throwed that out 'cuz why not.

Not deconstruction. He put Kaede back cell by cell, he should be able to do vice-versa. He doesn't need to show feats of that. If I can push something, I can pull it back.

This becoming a supernatural debate again, oh my god. I swear, if it wasn't for this, every crt would be like 20 replies long. Actually I'mma just gonna ditch this one this is too much effort for something I have litte to no interest in.
Resistance to Cosmic Radiation is a no, the scan is extremely gag scene, and like the student said, no one confirm this, at best it is possibly rating
''Gag scene argument''
  • I don't like it (come on Vietthai)
  • doesn't hold water here.
It is not something like EE where it would be something overly dumb for him, surviving in space is pretty plausible story for Koro, not to mention with no anti-feats or anything.
- Resistance to Vibration Manip is a no, it should be written as resistance to shock, and link "shock" to Vibration Manip page. Shock resistant doesn't mean you can resist vibration manip as a whole
Resistance to Extreme Heat is wrong, it is resistance to harsh temperature
These are just minor wording so whatever.
- Resistance to Fire Manip is a no, its should be resistance to Heat
Resistance to very high heats. Flamethrowers, especially like, 5 of them in your face isn't just heat.
Resistance to Corruption of Mind should be rewording to Mind Corrosion
I mean, I don't care about wording but you don't mean actual corrosion right? They would die. Immediately.
- the first key Light Manip should be Limited
Disagree, but whatever. I don't care for Yanagisawa. Like, to be real, who heck is the gonna be like ''Yeah, I sure wonder what powers Yanagisawa from Assasassination classrom has'' I won't. Never probably.
Resistance to Info analysis & Analytical prediction is a NO
''Is a no'', is not a refute.
NO, DON'T MAKE ME GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN
OH, WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN ALRIGHT, AND I AM GETTING THAT RESISTANCE INFO ANALYSIS EITHER WAY, might concede on analytical prediction idk, probably would need an opinion from Antvasima again. Btw, in all honesty, we didn't go through this? At all? It was resistance mind reading which was a strecth alright. But you were the one proposed analtical prediction bruh.
Martial Art is fine, but not master or skilled, she possibly know some martial move
I don't really understand what you mean here, martial arts is well, martial arts. ¯\(ツ)/¯ She does grapple with Karasuma and lovro also iirc. She do know martial arts bruv.
Stealth Mastery is a no, she mostly assassinate by smooth talking and seducing, not stealth attack
Yeah, but how she gonna assassinate someone without stealth? There more scans to this but let off the hook with this for chris't sake this obvious Vietthai. I don't wanna look through manga again just to look for something like this.
Also all of the abilities need proper scan and detail description on how they work.
When did I not did that? If anything, I am over explaining lol.
Part 1 Abilities Edition
Thing is so big people are evaluating in parts lol.
Done part, part 2 i will read Ap, Dura,....... but need more time
Aye, take your time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back