• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't bother typing the kanji out but relevant dialouge goes like this.

''His Figure... I can't see it. Flowerguys traces are nowhere right now. He can manipulate even his Atmosphere (or presence maybe) freely.''

I didn't add anything from me, so a bit too literal translations. As I believe that would be better here.

Going by how this was written my guest would he affects both his presence and perception (not really perception in a manipulating your sight, you can't see or make up the atmosphere he manipulated) of others. I'm not sure what this would be equivalent into, sense manip maybe? He clear cut manipulates his atmosphere and rest is just side effects, this is what I got this at least. My apologies.

I'll try and find his databook page too. Maybe that would help I dunno. Or are any potential lines that could give more insight to this?

I mean it affects others senses that much is clear I think. Maybe likely or possibly could work?

It'd probably either be likely or possibly. Maybe even limited could work if we can slip that past the mods lol

Bump.

Things:

1) While Skimming through raws to find Reaper's profile, I found some sort of info page about Koro which outright said something like ''Due to way his body built, heats don't have much effect on him'', his resistance to heats is more legitimate with this ig. Now that we have proof Koro's weaknesses is wack, can we just ignore every weakness of him? Including speed. FTL Koro?

2) There wasn't anything really helpful on Reaper's profile, but found one interesting thing regardless.

Reaper would have surpassed Koro in another 10 years.

Reaper's profile also talks about how tons of skills he has. Considering data books above says that as well for both Koro and Reaper, why don't we add ''likely many more'' or some such to their p&a section? They each showed like 3 skills.

3) Would this qualify as overwhelming aura or does scary one covers it? Idk, making someone jump 10 meters away to leave a opening may qualify.

4) AC fandom has this in tentacles page: ''A tentacle-based life form can utilize a reduced number of tentacles. By doing so, the remaining tentacles become stronger and faster.'' Wouldn't this be stat amp? Also, where does this come from? Does someone remember?

5) Now that I think again, human reading should be listed in their profiles as psuedo-telepathy. That's like textbook telepathy via info analysis.

Btw, do we agree with Limited/Likely/Possibly sense manip? If so, I should probably update the OP. Or is it insufficient evidence?

Last edited:
1. So he's just built different

2. I'd be so interested in seeing how scary the second Reaper would've been in ten years

3. I'm like, entirely convinced that's just Lovro jumping backwards to get out of melee range. No aura involved. The anime shows that he was trying to back up in order to get a shot with his pistol.

No comment on the others yet

Sorry you guys but i will comment very later possibly 1-2 days, curently helping police to deal with Covid in my country so i will focus on finish some other revisions before this thread, if you guys don't mind. Thank in advance you guys

1. So he's just built different
Exactly
I'd be so interested in seeing how scary the second Reaper would've been in ten years
Shame that we will never see. Same goes for Koro actually, want to see them assassinate something.
I'm like, entirely convinced that's just Lovro jumping backwards to get out of melee range. No aura involved. The anime shows that he was trying to back up in order to get a shot with his pistol.
Fair. Forgot about anime. Though I don't know if we should take anime as canon.
Sorry you guys but i will comment very later possibly 1-2 days, curently helping police to deal with Covid in my country so i will focus on finish some other revisions before this thread, if you guys don't mind. Thank in advance you guys
Aye, no problem. Take your time and be careful about Covid.

Last edited:
I disagree with the whole super genius consensus the argument that they used is the have to make a reality warping device. This is wrong as this is the description of supergenuis:
The highest level of non-omniscient intellect, possessed by those individuals with unfathomably superhuman intelligence and usually extensive mastery of most, or all, branches of science. Characters of such a scale tend to be super scientists capable of creating impossibly advanced physics-defying and reality-warping fantasy technology even with just household items, and outsmarting even other extremely intelligent individuals. Supergeniuses can often easily process calculations beyond modern humanity's combined capabilities on their own, and quickly come up with extremely complex plans.

As you can see it not a requirement also Star Dream and Olympia

I'll just go call Antvasima here. He can clear up the air. Supergenius might be a stretch but I do think he can get ''At least Extraordinary Genius'' or somesuch.

Can you clarify what you need my help with here please?

Can you clarify what you need my help with here please?
Well, I half-seriously throwed Supergenius rating for Koro as a proposal, some said only tier 2 tech can qualify as Supergenius and some disagrees with it. Long story short, can you check Koro's feats and tell us whether or not he can get something different than he currently has?

Also, tagging knowledge members would be appreciated, this thread is going nowhere.

Last edited:
What was listed in the first post was only mid-level Extraordinary Genius at best.

I will check for knowledgeable members.

I entirely disagree with our current standards for Supergenius, so I shan't comment there.

Don't remember what else is still being disagreed on.

Supergenius has to be extremely hard to reach, and we essentially have to gauge by what characters are capable of achieving in terms of scale and versatility of reality warping on that scale, in lack of better options.

Can somebody explain the discussion and conclusions so far in an easy to understand manner please?

Can somebody explain the discussion and conclusions so far in an easy to understand manner please?
Discussions on the first page didn't get anywhere. There is none currently (I think).

In terms of conclusion: I conceded on the first proposals for Koro's new key, and the intelligence thingy was rejected.

Other than these, I think this thread is pretty much at the start point.

Okay. Can you summarise what needs to get done here then instead?

We still need to work on what is accepted for Korosensei since a lot is being proposed. So far, FTL and Supergenius have been rejected but the other general abilities still need to be discussed.

Well, the FTL speed and Supergenius intelligence seem to have been rejected, so the abilities are probably enough.

Okay. Can you summarise what needs to get done here then instead?
AP & DURABILITY

Nagisa: His durability should be 9-B 'cuz he took attacks from Karma. His AP too since he damaged Karma. Scaling to this: Rest of the class.

Kaede: Her dura and AP needs to be 9-B physically and likely 8-C with her tentacles. Her keys should be fused like, ''with tentacles'' and ''after tentacles''. Her durability with tentacles (as in for tentacles) should also be 8-C.

Irina: Her justification should be changed. She is not comparable to Karasuma at all. 9-B with scaling to Class 3-E is fine tho.

Gakuho: His 9-C should be gone. First thing he ever did was stomping multiple students who were all individually stronger than Karma. At least 9-B via that should work.

Yanagisawa: His ratings are wacky. No real reason is given for his current rating. His keys should be just ''Unkown|Unkown physically, Likely 8-C with bombs.''

Korosensei(Human form): He should get likely higher for every rating of his.

Itona: His AP needs to be 9-A. Downscales from Kaede, he also destroyed a tank, jet, and multiple storefronts. Easy enough.

Class 3-E: Their durability when wearing special cloth should just be ''higher'' anything more or less is just mis-info.

Speed

Irina: Justification like above.

Craig: Supporting feats he did for his Supersonic+ rating were in his casual mode, and giving him different speed stats for speed in predator and casual mode doesn't seem to be the best idea. We should just give him Supersonic+ in casual mode and higher in AP only when he is in predator mode. He gets higher in speed as a default via being superior to Karasuma anyways.

Kaede: She reacted to Reaper attacks after she lost her tentacles powers. Her rating should be ''Hypersonic+ movement and combat speed, likely up to high hypersonic reaction speeds'' for her first key and ''Subsonic, likely up to High hypersonic reaction speeds'' for her second key.

Korosensei: I've checked out the raws for the fight, and the main argument I used in the first thread (Ritsu's ''he impovises on the spot line'') wasn't there. His Mach 40 speed should be gone. I mean, in all honesty, I can still argue for that but, whatever, I don't feel like overthrowing that many statements with poor evidence.

Lifting Strenght

Itona: Now, let's see; casual Itona picked and crushed a semi-trailer truck which is Class 50 lifting strength. Serious Itona threw a jet to a tank or threw a tank to a jet as shown here. Visuals supports jet being thrown at tank which would mean Class K, but just to be safe, I'll assume otherwise and say Class 100. There we go.

Kaede: Upscaling from Itona Class K.

The Reaper: Upscaling from Kaede At least Class K, likely higher.

Terasaka: He caught Itona's tentacles when Itona casually hit him. Itona's casual lifting strength is 50, Terasaka only caught one of the tentacles, 25000 / 3 = 8333 kg, so it's Class 10. Simple maths, eh? Not to mention, he also caught Itona's all of the tentacles when Itona was bloodlusted, yeah, he was weakened, but same weakened Itona destroyed two storefronts and all, sooo, yeah.

Karma scales, Nagisa restrained Karma twice, so he should scale, Karasuma, Reaper and Craig gets ''At least'' In front of their ratings, same goes for Koro's human form.

Equipment & Range

Reaper: Reaper needs to get his first key equipment changed. It needs to be something like ''Assassination tools (Wires, knifes, etc.)'' his range is going to be standart melee range hundreds of meters with invisible scythe. 'Cuz, you know, it's a gun. As for his Transformed state, it is tens of meters with tentacles, up to hundreds of meters with energy beams. Same goes for Koro of course.

Koro: For his human form: ''Assassination tools (Wires, knifes, guns, poisons, etc.), standart melee range, hundreds of meters with guns.

Rest of characters: Those who have guns, their range should be hundreds of meters. Normal melee range otherwise.

Attack Potency: At least Building level, likely higher, possibly far higher (At the very least should be comparable to Reaper. It is implied that he might be able to wipe-out cities, though details like wheter or not it is overtime is unknown)

Unkown, At Least Hypersonic+, likely High hypersonic, possibly far higher (At the very least he should be as fast as his post weaknesses form. likely comparable to Reaper if not faster than him.)

Lifting Strength: At Least Class K, likely higher possibly far higher (At the very least should be comparable to Reaper.)

Striking Strength: At Least Building level, likely higher possibly far higher

Durability: At Least Building level, likely higher possibly far higher (Should be comparable to his AP)

P&A: His P&A section should lose Healing, acid manip and electricity. These are things Koro came up with, not something tentacles automatically have. Same thing goes for Transformed Second Reaper.

Rest is P&A.

Okay. That seems to make sense to me.

What do the rest of you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back