• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoL Revisions: They Really Wanted Tier 4

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, bout time I made this. With the new lore, Pantheo got some hefty upgrades and a few downgrades.

Upgrades:

Attack Potency:

The new lore has brought some fun new feats, such as Aatrox carving a constellation from the sky, Atreus willing a constellation into existence with his Celestial power, and Atreus willing a distant star to glow brighter than the sun in the sky. This, along with feats from full Celestials such as Leona's Celestial moving the su, Zoe noping the destruction of stars, Bard creating constellations, this would put Pantheon, Aatrox, Amped Xerath (Who fought Atreus and nearly killed him), and Amped Nasus (Who fought Amped Xerath) at 4-C, likely High 4-C. Additionally, seeing as Soraka performed Pantheon's star brightening feat on a scale 10x greater by brightening the entire Pantheon Constellatio, which contains 10 stars, she'd as such be upgraded to High 6-A.

Speed:

A new bit feat for Pantheo though is pales in comparison to his best feat and the feats of characters like Zoe and Bard who he scales to. This in turn scales to Aatrox, Amped Xerath, and Amped Nasus.

Downgrades:

After some recalcing, Orn's High 6-B feats ended up with lower results, 7-A and Low 6-B respectively. As such, due to other feats such as World Runes being High 6-C+ on accident and Anivia freezing the Freljord by dying being 7-A+/6-C, as well as numerous other casual feats of this level, the High 6-Bs of the verse would be knocked down to Low 6-B.

Power Additions:

• Aatrox:

WeeklyBattles said:
Im probably missing a bunch of abilities so feel free to mention them LoLboyos
Just noticed this.

I cant do it just yet but I would find and list the new abilities for Aatrox and Panth a little later.

invulnerability via Pantheon's shield? ovo

Pantheon will get Willpower Manipulation due to most of his power ups and feats coming from Atreus' sheer willpower and anger towards anyone whos divine, Fire Manipulation (can create celestial fire while using Pantheon's power), maybe Creation or Reality Warping due to him using his will to recreate the Pantheon constellation. Theres more but I'm gonna wait for people to add it. He will also get two keys, one for old Pantheon, since he is still canon and one for Atreus/Pantheon Reborn (yeah, thats the new name for the current Pantheon)

Aatrox's large size will apply to all Shuriman Ascended with the exception of Azir (since he is just a bit tall). All of them are described as being gigantic in comparison to humans and thus towering over them and their weapons alone being big enough to slice dozens of humans with a single swing.

"I saw nine of them, towering over the men they led. Their features and bodies were an awful blend of human and animal, and things that had never walked this world, and never should. Armored in bronze and jade, they were titans, inhuman monsters that defied belief."

"Three of them surged into our ranks; some moving like men, others like ravenous beasts. Each was armed with a weapon larger than any man could lift, unstoppable and invincible. They waded through our ranks with sweeping blows that slew a dozen men with every swing. Icathians flew in pieces from their crackling blades, were crushed beneath their tread, or were rent asunder like bloodied rags."

Is having lots of willpower really willpower manipulation? He isn't manipulating others' wills or even directly boosting his own; it's just him being him.

dunno how to classify it. Its like STTGL Spiral Power: Sheer willpower allowing impossible feats to happen. I saw some profiles classifying it as Willpower Manipulation tho. Maybe "Indomitable Willpower" then?

Another thing: Pantheon Reborn gets Statistics Amplififcation. He clearly gets a power boost the stronger his will and anger are, plus he also gets stronger by "absorbing" (not really) humanity's hope and will to live.

Aatrox is meant to get conceptual Existence Erasure just like Zoe. (In fact the evidence for Zoe's confirm's Aatrox's with War).

Further proof in his quote to Zoe: "I will gut you, and tear you from existence, trickster!"

He also gets some crazy survival:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/631905307668512788/unknown.png

I am not sure what this gives him, but apparently it is a blind hope that even destroying all of creation would lead to the blades destruction.

This is supported by a Rhaast quote: "Neither time nor violence will end me."

Atreus get's conceptual manipulation, for causing war to bereborn in himself after it got destroyed by Aatrox.

if it gets accepted as conceptual hax, would it be type 2 or 3? Also, wouldn't this give Atreus the "I'm too angry to conceptually die" resistance?

type 2 I believe since the quote from the rioter implies that the concept would cease to exist upon it's death.

and yes, yes it would.

Oh... I see. This would make Diana conceptually haxxed against beings powered by the Sun (there are some, ya know.) or aligned with it. The Aspect of the Moon acts like an antithesis to the Aspect of the Sun, nullifying and burning everything derived from it (Moonfall was used to literally burn away Shuriman Ascended and their power. Only the ones that survived were sealed.)

Honestly Aatrox's conceptual EE seems more like the ability to kill abstract entities. His didn't raise his hand and delete the concept, he attacked a conceptual abstract and the guy died like normal. Still powerful, but a bit different.

Ye. That's basically my point. It wasn't erasure, just an attack capable of harming abstracts. Atreus would have died but the man willpowered his way through it.

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/pantheon/

"Eventually, Pantheon was goaded into battle not far from Mount Targon by the Darkin Aatrox, who sought the mountain's peak. Their fight raged into the skies, and swept through the armies of men beneath… until the impossible occurred. The Darkin's god-killing blade was driven into Pantheon's chest, a blow that carved the constellation of War from the heavens.

But as the Aspect faded, Atreus—the man it had considered weak—awoke once more. Impaled upon Aatrox's blade, and with the power of the Aspect's weapons dimming, he took a ragged breath, and spit in the Darkin's face. Aatrox sneered, and left Atreus to die.

Hours later, as the crows descended, Atreus painfully stood back up, stumbling back to the Rakkor in a trail of blood. After a lifetime of defeat, his will to live, and his anger at betrayal, were enough to stave off the death that had claimed War itself.

Atreus put himself between the barbarians and Aatrox. Recognizing the battered shield and spear of the fallen Aspect, the Darkin mocked him—what hope had Atreus now, without the Pantheon's power? But even though Aatrox's blows cast him to his knees, Atreus' own will reignited the Aspect's spear, upon hearing the cries of the people around him… and with a mighty leap, he struck a blow that severed the Darkin's sword arm.

Both blade and Darkin fell to the ground. Only Atreus still stood, and watched his namesake star blaze back to life in the heavens.

Though he often yearns to return to Iula's farm, Atreus vowed that day to stand against Aspects, Ascended, demons, and any who wield power so great, it can only destroy. Forsaking his own name, he has become a new Pantheon—the Aspect's weapons fueled by the will to fight that can only exist in the face of death.

For with the divine Pantheon gone, War must be reborn in man."

Assaltwaffle said:
Ye. That's basically my point. It wasn't erasure, just an attack capable of harming abstracts. Atreus would have died but the man willpowered his way through it.
Yes but the concept of war itself ceased to exist

I'm not denying that, just that "conceptual existence erasure" implies it's a separate power, while the ability to kill abstracts implies that his attacks are extended to abstracts and thus can kill them.

Ah okay so Aatrox would instead have the ability to destroy Type 1 Abstracts rather than conceptual destruction

That's what I'd propose. It would imply that he still needs to land an attack, yet that attack still hits regardless of abstraction.

EE always gives me to image of Zen'O raising his hands. Maybe that's just me, though.

I think he should gain powernull from it as well. He could destroy the power in a person and whatever their power is tied to.

Darkin should also gain resistances to conceptual manipulation due to having lost their concepts and still being alive.

So to summarise for Aatrox and Atreus.

Aatrox:

Ability to destroy type 1 abstracts and powernull(my suggestion).

Atreus:

conceptual manipulation, resistance to powernull and conceptual destruction(surviving Aatrox's blow), willpower manip, fire manip, creation/reality warping

Ascended:

Large size(all but small emperor Azir)

Darkin:

resistance to conceptual manip and possibly type 10 immortality (due to being able to survive the end of the universe)

Technically they can survive beyond the end of the universe, and the devs confirmed that its possible that not even Nagakabouros can undo their existence

Yeah, I get that, but Nagakabouros is even more specific than "Illaoi's god". Almost like calling Barack Obama "Michelle Obama's Husband". Then again the Noah referred to God as just "the God of Shem" instead of his name, so I guess there's precedent.

I know its not related to Targon, but since I want it done asap, could we give the Dark's stars their immeaurable speed now?

Back