• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoL Revisions: They Really Wanted Tier 4

also speaking about dark stars will they be affected in any ways by this change?

i know this is kind of a bad statement but seeing as dark stars and entities comparable to dark stars are known for destroying everything would it be wise for us to add concept manip to it? they are destroying litterally everything including the darkin

problem is, there is now evidence of the void and targonians being higher dimensional, this could lead to the world being destroyed without affecting them.

what we really need is confirmation of the void being capable of destroying aspects, that would likely scale to the dark stars since DS thresh consumed the void.

it seems more like type 5, since type 10 is, ya know, 1-A and type 5 is essentially the non 1-A version of that.

>Or do not conventionally exist at all

Oh, huh, so it would seem. I thought that type 5 was solely lacking death. Yeah that woul make more sense.

As I said, Type 5 and 10 are pretty similar, with the exception that basically all type 10 users are 1-A

Should Pantheon get some concept/abstract killing power too? He himself stated that he has killed gods/aspects.

@Assaltwaffle

So do you think that the rest of these suggestions seem reasonable to apply?

Guess I can too "pump" an entire list of characters having type 10 Immortality if the only reason is "Existing beyond the end of the Universe" too.

From my knowledge to get you to need to exist beyond all levels of dimensional scale and conceptual existence, thus you are unbound by anything that may imply you can "die", meaning that you are not Alive or Dead in a conventional sense, and neither you are Existent or Nonexistent. Not just "existing at the end of the Universe".

Also, don't you think that it's just too little to have Void 4D just for that simple and vague screenshot that has no context? It's not even saying if or is beyond the normal "time-space".

Also, again what's the reason for Willpower Manipulation?

It is literally talking about the void eating layers of existence including time itself (not to mention that to the void existence is just a tiny window of light to their vast non-existence) 4D is honestly lowballing since it consumed more than 1 layer of existence and the willpower manipulation is him using his willpower to revive himself, a concept and create stars.

The void is said to be able to consume time and layers of existence entirely. But it needs to somehow "enter" and understand it first. Thats why the Watchers didn't just erase everything yet: They are understanding existence and preparing to erase it.

Low balling would be 2 layers as its a plural word.

Guess the Willpower Manipulation works then.

You could have had an easier way if you just used this one " The Void is a nightmarish dimension said to exist outside space and time, where terrifying living weapons were wrought to win an ancient and long-since ended war." with the one above talking about the layers of existance.

How do you know for sure that Void is 4D, just by consuming layers of existence does not truly suggest a higher dimensionality.

Existing outside of space and time does not truly also mean 4D, simple statements of transcending and/or overcoming space/time without any further elaboration are not enough to grant a 4D. It just says that its "outside of space and time" not that it truly transcends it as in existing in a higher one.

With the System changings (in the future), without being "bigger mathematically" it would not grant a higher D.

Maybe I'm wrong but can you/anyone post the quotes that suggest this type of Dimensionality, thanks.

The fact that it consumes time as well is proof of it's dimensionality. The recent changes dont change a thing.

Exceopt in the same statement it refers to time as if it is also a layer of existence which proves it dimensionality.

It proves nothing, it's not stated time is a layer of existence, it says "layers of existence and even time itself". Nothing suggesting higher dimensionality.

the fact there are layers of existence in the first place is enough proof dude and yeah even time itself as that is a layer that we as the viewers under stand. alspo being able to destroy layers of existence and time is 4D in itself.

Nothing suggests again that a "layer of existence" its something higher D. Layer of existence and Time are two different things as you can see even in the screenshot. They are not the same thing.

Zaratthustra said:
With the System changings (in the future), without being "bigger mathematically" it would not grant a higher D.

Maybe I'm wrong but can you/anyone post the quotes that suggest this type of Dimensionality, thanks.
This obly applies to spatial dimebsions actually, not temporal.

a layer of existence is 3D and time on top of that is 4D, affecting a space time is 4D. That is all there is to it, you simply want something very specific.

I want something concrete, not just statements of "layers of existence" without further context and/or backing of them.

again inclusing time is enough proof of 4D. Again you simply want a specific type of wording and being extremely pedantic.

Tell me where it's stated that time is 4D. Yeah, I want a specific wording as even a "," put after/before a word can change the entire meaning of a phrase. Just by being stated to consume layers of existence and even time itself, it does not back a higher dimensionality.

Back