• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Tier Revision

Characters that need to Increase Low 6-B to 4-B (those whose profile says comparable);

Garen with Demacian Justice (Summons the power of Kayle as an attack)

Lissandra (Sealed Brand)

Vladimir (Comparable to Aatrox)

Mordekaiser (Comparable to Viego and Aspects) here and here.

Azir (Comparable to Weakened Xerath, Received the same power as Xerath)

Base Nasus (Base Nasus is stronger than Nasus with Fury of the Sands) in this story (Chapter XI.)

Renekton (Comparable to Nasus and Azir)

Weakened Xerath (Comparable to Nasus)

Taliyah (Her Stone Magic was able to match Xerath)

Kayle & Morgana (Defeated Aatrox in here, Comparable to Pantheon)

Diana, Leona, Taric (Comparable to Pantheon, Morgana, Kayle.)

Jax (Decapitated an Ascendant, make him comparable to the likes of Azir, Nasus, and Renekton. Stated by Aatrox that he would make a worthy permanent vessel for him.)

Volibear (Severely wounded and blinded Lissandra)

Anivia (Comparable to Volibear)

Janna (Should be comparable to other Spirit Gods such as Ornn, Volibear, and Anivia. At the peak of her power she was able to shield Oshra Va'Zaun from the Darkin war and fend off God-Warriors who should be comparable to Nasus, Renekton, and Azir)

Ornn (Comparable to Volibear)

Aatrox (capable of fighting and killing Freljordian Demi-Gods)

Rhaast (Comparable to Aatrox)

Varus (Comparable to Aatrox)

Brand (Nasus and Renekton were the only warriors capable of defeating him when he escaped thousands of years ago, and fought them simultaneously a second time before Xerath's ascension. Able to match Ryze's magic.)

Ryze (can match Brand's magic)

Characters that need to be MFTL+ (those whose profile says comparable);

Lissandra
(Kept up with Brand) Combat and Reaction

Brand (Kept up with Nasus and Renekton) Combat and Reaction

Azir (Kept up with Nasus and Renekton)

Nasus (Stronger than Nasus with Fury of the Sands)

Renekton (Kept up with Nasus and Xerath)

Xerath (Kept up with Nasus and Renekton)

Taliyah (Able to react to attacks from Xerath) Reaction

Diana, Kayle, Leona, Morgana, Taric (Comparable to Pantheon) Combat and Reaction

possibly Jax (Decapitated an Ascendant) Combat and Reaction

Volibear (Comparable to Lissandra) Combat and Reaction

Anivia, Janna, Ornn (Comparable to Volibear) Combat and Reaction

Rhaast and Varus (Comparable to Aatrox) Combat and Reaction

Ryze (keep up with Leona) Combat and Reaction

Other Changes

Mordekaiser Low 6-B
possibly 4-B (Comparable to Viego and Aspects) here and here.

Garen's Demican Justice Low 6-B should be deleted.

Vladimir scale acquisition from Darkins will be removed

Taliyah's Xerath scale will be removed

Jax will be possibly 4-B

Agree:
@BEYONDER19999 @Apollonir.Scale @KochengPutih @Dinozxd @DarkDragonMedeus @Spectra_Schiffer
Disagree:

Last edited:
Is his Justice as powerful as Kayle's attacks? Wouldn't Garen's magic power have to be comparable to Kayle for him to be comparable?
Don't think sealing makes you scale to the character you seal.
not sure about this one.
he already is on the profile.
He absoerbed more celestial power than Azir though. Idk how they would be comparable.
He already is comparable to Nasus on his profile I think.

Other ones seem fine.

Is his Justice as powerful as Kayle's attacks? Wouldn't Garen's magic power have to be comparable to Kayle for him to be comparable?

Don't think sealing makes you scale to the character you seal.

not sure about this one.

he already is on the profile.

He absoerbed more celestial power than Azir though. Idk how they would be comparable.

He already is comparable to Nasus on his profile I think.

Other ones seem fine.
As it says in his profile, he summons Kayle's power as an attack (his ultimate), it should be at least as strong as her. If you look at the profile, while his base is currently Low 7-C, only his ultimate is Low 6-B. I am correcting what is written in the profile here. either Low 6-B is removed or Low 6-B is increased to 4-B, If you object, you need to open a separate debunk crt for this because you are opposing the profile.

I made Aatrox's Varies from Low 6-B to 4-B directly into 4-B. Aatrox fought the Freljord Demi-Gods. If Volibear and Ornn get scale from here, Lissandra also gets scale.
Mordekaiser should be possibly 4-B

I wrote it so that Vladimir would be 4-B, in the profile they said it could be compared to Aatrox and gave him Low 6-B because Aatrox has Low 6-B to 4-B Tier, but I only made it 4-B. Don't be confused.

Xerath entered the Rite where Azir would ascend and received power. and At least comparable to if not superior to Nasus and Renekton.

I wrote it as the reason for being 4-B, not to change the reason.

As it says in his profile, he summons Kayle's power as an attack (his ultimate), it should be at least as strong as her.
Is there any proof that his ultimate is as strong as Kayle? It's not uncommon for characters to get powers from other characters while still not being as strong as that character.
either Low 6-B is removed or Low 6-B is increased to 4-B,
His Ultimate is stronger than his base attacks so it's normal for his ult to scale higher than his base attacks. Don't see anything wrong here.
If you object, you need to open a separate debunk crt for this because you are opposing the profile.
No i don't. I can disagree with threads.
I made Aatrox's Varies from Low 6-B to 4-B directly into 4-B. Aatrox fought the Freljord Demi-Gods. If Volibear and Ornn get scale from here, Lissandra also gets scale.
Mordekaiser should be possibly 4-B
Why does Lissandra scale? Also, you didn't write this as the justification for the upgrade.
I wrote it so that Vladimir would be 4-B, in the profile they said it could be compared to Aatrox and gave him Low 6-B because Aatrox has Low 6-B to 4-B Tier, but I only made it 4-B. Don't be confused.

Xerath entered the Rite where Azir would ascend and received power. and At least comparable to if not superior to Nasus and Renekton.
Alright.

Is there any proof that his ultimate is as strong as Kayle? It's not uncommon for characters to get powers from other characters while still not being as strong as that character.

His Ultimate is stronger than his base attacks so it's normal for his ult to scale higher than his base attacks. Don't see anything wrong here.

No i don't. I can disagree with threads.

Why does Lissandra scale? Also, you didn't write this as the justification for the upgrade.

Alright.
Garen's Ultimate is already accepted by vsbw as a direct scale from Kayle. If you claim otherwise, you need to open another CRT. I wrote this relying on the current profile.

Lissandra endured Volibear's claws

Can you link the CRT please?

Do you mind sharing some scans?
I couldn't find

You're right, I looked and couldn't find it, I was remembering wrong, my mistake. Lissandra cannot scale. only Volibear, Ornn and Anivia because of Aatrox.

If you agree with the other things, the changes I would make would be:

Garen's Demican Justice looks like wank, there is no crt for it, there is no line or story in LoL. Low 6-B should be deleted.

Lissandra still Low 6-B

Mordekaiser
Low 6-B possibly 4-B

it seems fine?

I couldn't find

You're right, I looked and couldn't find it, I was remembering wrong, my mistake. Lissandra cannot scale. only Volibear, Ornn and Anivia because of Aatrox.

If you agree with the other things, the changes I would make would be:

Garen's Demican Justice looks like wank, there is no crt for it, there is no line or story in LoL. Low 6-B should be deleted.

Lissandra still Low 6-B

Mordekaiser
Low 6-B possibly 4-B

it seems fine?
It's fine imo but you should ask thread mods or admins before applying them to profiles.

While we're on the topic of LoL, let me ask. Based on the saying in Master Yi's story, "If he focuses, he can even split the world in two", can we make his Ap "5-B when focused"?

While we're on the topic of LoL, let me ask. Based on the saying in Master Yi's story, "If he focuses, he can even split the world in two", can we make his Ap "5-B when focused"?
No. You should be able to destroy the whole world to scale to 5-B not split it in half. It's probably calcable and we can give him a "possibly" rating through that (as we don't know if the statement is 100 percent viable or not).

No, first of all, splitting the Earth in two is a Low 5-B feat. It is said that he can reach that power if he gathers enough power, but it is said that a mortal cannot store that much power.

There are two important questions that come to my mind.

1-) Can we benefit from the information in the card game Legends of Runterra when scaling LoL characters?

2-) Some of the skills in the profiles are things that the characters can do in the game, and the way these skills are used is the same as the way they are used in the game (for example, their usage time). Shouldn't these be considered as game mechanics? For example, how do we know that Malphite's passive will work every 10 seconds like in the game? Isn't this just an in-game restriction? In summary, are the abilities in the profiles limited to the abilities they can do in the game and the story, or are they limited to the abilities they can only do in the story?

There are two important questions that come to my mind.

1-) Can we benefit from the information in the card game Legends of Runterra when scaling LoL characters?

2-) Some of the skills in the profiles are things that the characters can do in the game, and the way these skills are used is the same as the way they are used in the game (for example, their usage time). Shouldn't these be considered as game mechanics? For example, how do we know that Malphite's passive will work every 10 seconds like in the game? Isn't this just an in-game restriction? In summary, are the abilities in the profiles limited to the abilities they can do in the game and the story, or are they limited to the abilities they can only do in the story?
1-) Yes

2-) We know that the duration of skills in the game varies depending on the items and levels. For this reason Story

Characters that need to Increase Low 6-B to 4-B (those whose profile says comparable);

I agree. He himself isn't 4B, but he does summon the power of Kayle as an attack, which is 4B. At the very least the attack should downscale from Kayle herself.
I also agree. Lissandra's sealing utilises Dark Ice, so her Ice should be comparable in power to Brand in order to seal him properly, otherwise he could just break out.
I would disagree on this one. The method by which Vladimir killed the Darkin is still unknown, meaning Vladimir could have easily taken his master by suprise instead of fighting him directly. Even though Vladimir did absorb his power, Ascended (and by extension Darkin) can have different levels of power with differering specialities (given that Xerath was shown to be more powerful than Nasus and Renekton when the former first Ascended). Not to mention that his power would cause other Noxus characters to upscale from him, such as Darius and Leblanc, so I disagree on this scaling.
Agree. Aside from the fact that his power should be comparable to Aspects (which would include the likes of Pantheon), Mordekaiser himself has gotten much stronger from continuously absorbing souls. Given that Viego is powerful enough to take on Pantheon without any Aspect power backing him up (and the Black Mist being a bigt vague in how much it empowers Viego), Mordekaiser should be at a similar level given the amount of souls he has absorbed over many many years.
Agreed. I would even argue that he could be comparable to Current Xerath given that Azir should be superior to Nasus, but that's a topic for another time.
Can't agree or disagree as the discord link has expired, and I failed to see the point in the story which supports this upgrade. That being said, I lack time to read it proper, so I would like to see a refreshed link if possible.
Agree on the grounds that he should remain Low-6B when normal, but can go up to 4B when using [Dominus] should be comparable to Nasus using [Fury of the Sands]
Weakened Xerath (Comparable to Nasus)
Hard to say, but I'll have to disagree. Aside from the dubious claim of Nasus being 4B in base (for the time being), its unknown if Nasus or Renekton were going 4B when the fight broke out between them, nor if they were even able to use their ultimate power at that point.

Alternatively, it could be argued to just removed the Weakened Key entirely. Xerath becoming Ascended broke the sarcophagus meant to hold him, and was superior to Nasus and Renekton (assumingly even when they went 4B with their ultimates). It could be argued that modern Xerath is just the same, but more smarter and experienced with using his power. It would be fair to say that Xerath is just 4B once he became ascended, and that the Low-6B rating we currently have for Ascended is when they are restraining their power, but can go up to 4B when going all out.
Taliyah (Her Stone Magic was able to match Xerath)
Assuming this evidence was from that one League trailer, I would disagree. Not to mention the story you linked didn't even involve Taliyah fighting Xerath directly, unless it involves using her stone magic to protect innocents from the backlash of Xerath's Magic, which in itself wasn't targeting her diretly.
Kayle & Morgana (Defeated Aatrox in here, Comparable to Pantheon)
Agree
Diana, Leona, Taric (Comparable to Pantheon, Morgana, Kayle.)
Agree
Jax (Decapitated an Ascendant, make him comparable to the likes of Azir, Nasus, and Renekton. Stated by Aatrox that he would make a worthy permanent vessel for him.)
Disagree, as aside from the battle with the Ascendant required more than one person, Jax personally killed the Ascendant after dropping a mountain on them, which likely left them weakened. That being said, I would be fine to leave him at a level where he is above most mortal champions, but slightly lower than that of a Low-6B ascendants (or a restricted/weakened Ascendant)
Volibear (Severely wounded and blinded Lissandra)
Agree. Volibear should also upscale.
Anivia (Comparable to Volibear)
Agreed
Janna (Should be comparable to other Spirit Gods such as Ornn, Volibear, and Anivia. At the peak of her power she was able to shield Oshra Va'Zaun from the Darkin war and fend off God-Warriors who should be comparable to Nasus, Renekton, and Azir)
Semi Agree. Current Janna is much weaker thanks her power relying on empowerment via prayers, but Peak Janna should be at a level comparable to the likes of other Spirit Gods.
Ornn (Comparable to Volibear)
Agree
Agree
Rhaast (Comparable to Aatrox)
Semi Agree. Rhasst is definetely higher than Low 6B, but his power should fluctuate like Aatrox does since it depends on the host and the level of blood he absorbs. Also I believe Rhaast is weaker than Aatrox, though I can't remember what I read that confirmed this.
Varus (Comparable to Aatrox)
Semi-Agree. See explanation for Rhaast
Brand (Nasus and Renekton were the only warriors capable of defeating him when he escaped thousands of years ago, and fought them simultaneously a second time before Xerath's ascension. Able to match Ryze's magic.)
Agree
Ryze (can match Brand's magic)
Tough to say, but I could agree with this one.
Characters that need to be MFTL+ (those whose profile says comparable);

Lissandra
(Kept up with Brand) Combat and Reaction

Brand (Kept up with Nasus and Renekton) Combat and Reaction

Azir (Kept up with Nasus and Renekton)

Nasus (Stronger than Nasus with Fury of the Sands)

Renekton (Kept up with Nasus and Xerath)

Xerath (Kept up with Nasus and Renekton)

Taliyah (Able to react to attacks from Xerath) Reaction

Diana, Kayle, Leona, Morgana, Taric (Comparable to Pantheon) Combat and Reaction
Agree to all these ones
possibly Jax (Decapitated an Ascendant) Combat and Reaction
Disagree on the accounts that the Ascendant was weakened by being crushed by a mountain, nor does it explain if Jax killed it in combat or if it was knocked to the ground first.
Volibear (Comparable to Lissandra) Combat and Reaction

Anivia, Janna, Ornn (Comparable to Volibear) Combat and Reaction

Rhaast and Varus (Comparable to Aatrox) Combat and Reaction

Ryze (keep up with Leona) Combat and Reaction
Agree to these accounts
Other Changes

Mordekaiser Low 6-B
possibly 4-B (Comparable to Viego and Aspects) here and here.
Agree
Garen's Demican Justice Low 6-B should be deleted.
Disagree. Garen himelf is weaker, but can call upon Kayle's power which itself should be 4B.

I agree. He himself isn't 4B, but he does summon the power of Kayle as an attack, which is 4B. At the very least the attack should downscale from Kayle herself.
We decided it was wank. There is no proof that the power comes from Kayle, there is no proof that it is a full scale for Kayle.
I also agree. Lissandra's sealing utilises Dark Ice, so her Ice should be comparable in power to Brand in order to seal him properly, otherwise he could just break out.
Unfortunately, imprisoning or sealing someone is not enough for them to take the scale, but maybe we can make possibly?
I would disagree on this one. The method by which Vladimir killed the Darkin is still unknown, meaning Vladimir could have easily taken his master by suprise instead of fighting him directly. Even though Vladimir did absorb his power, Ascended (and by extension Darkin) can have different levels of power with differering specialities (given that Xerath was shown to be more powerful than Nasus and Renekton when the former first Ascended). Not to mention that his power would cause other Noxus characters to upscale from him, such as Darius and Leblanc, so I disagree on this scaling.
There is no reason for Darius or LeBlanc to be superior to him, while all Darkin and Ascended are 4-B, Vladimir's kills must also be 4-B. We don't need to know how he does the killing and assimilating. His disdain for the Darkins is a nice support.
Can't agree or disagree as the discord link has expired, and I failed to see the point in the story which supports this upgrade. That being said, I lack time to read it proper, so I would like to see a refreshed link if possible.
But it wasn’t enough. It could never be enough. The last time they had fought, Nasus and Renekton had been at the height of their powers. Now Nasus was a shadow of his former glory, and Xerath’s power had been growing for centuries.
Hard to say, but I'll have to disagree. Aside from the dubious claim of Nasus being 4B in base (for the time being), its unknown if Nasus or Renekton were going 4B when the fight broke out between them, nor if they were even able to use their ultimate power at that point.

Alternatively, it could be argued to just removed the Weakened Key entirely. Xerath becoming Ascended broke the sarcophagus meant to hold him, and was superior to Nasus and Renekton (assumingly even when they went 4B with their ultimates). It could be argued that modern Xerath is just the same, but more smarter and experienced with using his power. It would be fair to say that Xerath is just 4B once he became ascended, and that the Low-6B rating we currently have for Ascended is when they are restraining their power, but can go up to 4B when going all out.
Nasus' past version, without using ultimate, is stronger than his current version using ultimate. The weakened Xerath is the one who defeated the base Nasus who is stronger than 4-B. Nasus and Renekton will be like this: 4-B far higher with bla bla.
Assuming this evidence was from that one League trailer, I would disagree. Not to mention the story you linked didn't even involve Taliyah fighting Xerath directly, unless it involves using her stone magic to protect innocents from the backlash of Xerath's Magic, which in itself wasn't targeting her diretly.
I did the Taliyah part according to what was written in her profile, I don't know the details.
Disagree, as aside from the battle with the Ascendant required more than one person, Jax personally killed the Ascendant after dropping a mountain on them, which likely left them weakened. That being said, I would be fine to leave him at a level where he is above most mortal champions, but slightly lower than that of a Low-6B ascendants (or a restricted/weakened Ascendant)
While all Ascended are 4-B, the one he kills must be 4-B. Even if he is weakened by the mountain (how can an ascended person be weakened by the mountain), he must have Attack Power superior to that in order to overcome his durability. and it is said that the only person there who can kill that Ascended is Jax.
Disagree on the accounts that the Ascendant was weakened by being crushed by a mountain, nor does it explain if Jax killed it in combat or if it was knocked to the ground first.
Of course, in order to kill him, he must attack him faster than his reaction speed. Even if he was crushed by the mountain, it seems like he couldn't react to the mountain, which means Jax and those around him were faster than him, I already said 'Possible', I didn't clearly give MFTL+ reaction combat.

We decided it was wank. There is no proof that the power comes from Kayle, there is no proof that it is a full scale for Kayle.
I think was explained somewhere that Garen does summon Kayle's power, but I can't find the original post, so I agree on this
Unfortunately, imprisoning or sealing someone is not enough for them to take the scale, but maybe we can make possibly?
I think so, but that's my opinion since her power should be comparable in order to seal away Brand.
There is no reason for Darius or LeBlanc to be superior to him, while all Darkin and Ascended are 4-B, Vladimir's kills must also be 4-B. We don't need to know how he does the killing and assimilating. His disdain for the Darkins is a nice support.
Again, the method by which Vladimir killed the Darkin was never fully explained. For all we know, he could have bypassed the difference in power by utilising the same blood magic to attack the Darkin unawares, since having your blood pulled out of your body should probably count as hax. In addition, while absorbing the power of the Darkin may have made Vladimir immortal, he himself isn't a darkin and its unknown if he absorbed the Darkin's entire power or only part of it.

Going back to the Noxus scaling however, the reason everyone else would have to be upgraded is because they would all become 4B as a result of scaling to eachother, so let me go through it bit by bit.
  • Leblanc would scale to Vladimir as in lore she consider's him her equal when it comes to magic power.
At the height of Mordekaiser's Mordekaiser's dark reign, it was said that a mythic and bloodthirsty fiend haunted the coastal cliffs of eastern Valoran, demanding young lives and savage worship from the local tribes. Few were welcome in his lair, until the day a pale sorceress pale sorceress approached this barbarian god with an offer. The two feasted together as equals, weaving magic so dark that the wine at their table soured, and the roses withered, vibrant red turning to black.
  • Swain would in turn scale to Leblanc as his newfound demonic power makes it impossible for Leblanc to challenge directly, instead having to rely on suberfuge to eliminate him.
  • Darius in turn would downscale or Scale to Swain, being one of the members of the Trifarix (Both characters are stated in their profile to be comparable to each other)
  • Darius has fought Demacian's like Garen on the battlefield, meaning Garen would scale to 4B as well
  • Garen was originally beaten by Sylas when using Lux's magic, and later didn't need it to fight him again. So Sylas and Lux would also be 4B with magic
  • Cue a list of chain scalings which would bring everyone to 4B as a result of someone being comparable to someone else or having fought eachother.
I'm really sorry to say this, but having Vladimir being 4B would break too much of the scaling and cause contradictions within the lore of the game.
But it wasn’t enough. It could never be enough. The last time they had fought, Nasus and Renekton had been at the height of their powers. Now Nasus was a shadow of his former glory, and Xerath’s power had been growing for centuries.

Nasus' past version, without using ultimate, is stronger than his current version using ultimate. The weakened Xerath is the one who defeated the base Nasus who is stronger than 4-B. Nasus and Renekton will be like this: 4-B far higher with bla bla.
Ok fair, I rest my case.
I did the Taliyah part according to what was written in her profile, I don't know the details.
Again, the scaling comes from a cinematic which likely isnt canon
While all Ascended are 4-B, the one he kills must be 4-B. Even if he is weakened by the mountain (how can an ascended person be weakened by the mountain), he must have Attack Power superior to that in order to overcome his durability. and it is said that the only person there who can kill that Ascended is Jax.

Of course, in order to kill him, he must attack him faster than his reaction speed. Even if he was crushed by the mountain, it seems like he couldn't react to the mountain, which means Jax and those around him were faster than him, I already said 'Possible', I didn't clearly give MFTL+ reaction combat.
In the story of Jax, Jax along with a few others fought an Ascendant, but was stated in the story that they had to bring down a (likely) literal mountain in order to take down the Ascendant. Sure, Jax may have decapitated the Ascendant, but the lore doesn't make it clear if Jax simply cut off it's head while it was down, or did it while they were fighting. In addition, Jax did need help during the fight, so its unknown if Jax killed it while it was distracted by another foe, or if they ended up fighting one on one. Contex is everything, and as far as the story goes, its too vague to take as fact that Jax should scale to the Ascendant, both in either power or speed, as it explicity stated that they needed to weaken the Ascendant before they could reliably take it down.

As to why the Ascendant could be weakened by a mountain falling on it... lore isn't exactly 100% accurate to how powerful a character is at all times. In my opinion though, this is why I think Ascendant should have a restricted/weakened key for being Low-6B, and a 4B key for going all out.

Note: I just realised I didn't really rest my case at all then XD. But yeah Jax should scale for the reasons above.

I think so, but that's my opinion since her power should be comparable in order to seal away Brand.
It has been seen many times in fiction that people who are stronger than themselves are imprisoned.
I'm really sorry to say this, but having Vladimir being 4B would break too much of the scaling and cause contradictions within the lore of the game.
Ok then I accept it. Vladimir High 8-C. (We edited the Tiers of all LoL characters in a new CRT, here is the link: https://vsbattles.com/threads/league-of-legends-low-tier-upgrade.166595/
Again, the scaling comes from a cinematic which likely isnt canon
How do we know it's not canon?
Note: I just realised I didn't really rest my case at all then XD. But yeah Jax should scale for the reasons above
I'm sorry I did not understand, what did you say?

It has been seen many times in fiction that people who are stronger than themselves are imprisoned.
Good point, but the reason i considered Lissandra to be 4B is that we don't know how she sealed away Brand, so I automatically assumed that she sealed him using her Dark Ice Magic. Since the seal would require considerable power to keep Brand sealed, the magic would scale to Lissandra herself.
Ok then I accept it. Vladimir High 8-C. (We edited the Tiers of all LoL characters in a new CRT, here is the link: https://vsbattles.com/threads/league-of-legends-low-tier-upgrade.166595/
Thanks, I'll have a look at it soon.
How do we know it's not canon?
It comes from a cinematic that is essentially an advertisement for one of the previous seasons and isn't really meant to have any significant role in the story, aside from it being a really cool clash between league characters. Not to mention that this technically the only time the two interact with each other outside of established lore.

In Nasus's story, Taliyah and Xerath never really interact and Xerath never really takes note of Taliyah during his fight with Nasus.
I'm sorry I did not understand, what did you say?
I previously said I rested my case on the whole "restricted/weakened 6B Ascendant thing", but then I brought it up again in my topic of why Jax shouldn't scale to 4B Ascendants.

The only change I will make now is this:

Vladimir comparable Darius and Swain, scale acquisition from Darkins will be removed
Taliyah's Xerath scale will be removed
Jax will be possibly 4-B and possibly MFTL+

Am I Right?

Back