• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

BEST VILLAIN IN THE SERIES MY YIGA KING

6JWLfwN.png
Stone Talus erasure

Because I'm a lazy asshole and the wiki hates VPNs, what res' does TOTK Link have atm, so I can clip the missing shit and throw them at one of you to add before I uninstall.

Because I'm a lazy asshole and the wiki hates VPNs, what res' does TOTK Link have atm, so I can clip the missing shit and throw them at one of you to add before I uninstall.

As said, VPN, wiki doesnt load if you have one up, we've gone through this bro

Link also needs resistance to Mind Manip and Deconstruction, I think, since he’s not affected by either the Muddle Budd, nor the Ancient Blades.

And poison manipulation, since bees can’t poison him

Link also needs resistance to Mind Manip and Deconstruction, I think, since he’s not affected by either the Muddle Budd, nor the Ancient Blades.

And poison manipulation, since bees can’t poison him
Got it
wtf bees poison?
Do you want me to add those rn or should we make a CRT or something
Unfortunately, we need a CRT given profile already published, I'll send ya the sauce after I clip the stuff tho.

Last edited:
I'll leave that to others to decide whether or not it qualifies as a boss but no minibosses are 8-A to low 7-C, not 7-C and since this one is of the weaker variety I'd say 8-A would be the highest rating possible for it
8-A? Is that from the 269 ton Yunobo feat or something else?

That one is 1.46 kilotons, Low 7-C.
Then probably what Dale meant, idk where mini-bosses and Yunobo interline, seem kind of disconnected, but Gleeok do be a miniboss so, maybe downscaling?
Or maybe it's the mountain kaiju dude? But te 8-A feat kills his ass so doubt it.

In other news, Link might need a minor elecric res, he's only affected for like 1/4th the time normal enemies and wildlife are, and can act and kill them before they un-stun after he unstuns.

It brings me no joy to announce I'm began the process of my Vaati revamp.

It's a torturous process, but someone must be willing to make the sacrifice to stomach looking at cutscenes and boss fights starring this stupid weirdo.
Bro is literally only known for abducting young maidens😭😭 and not older women

The lowest of the low

I love how you're just so done with this mfer that you can't even be bothered to write a proper summary or justifications lol
If not for the rules of the Wiki the summary would just be a massive wall of text slandering him, but alas I gotta give him a proper one at some point

Bro is literally only known for abducting young maidens😭😭 and not older women

The lowest of the low
Bro the only person on the Hyrule sex offender registery, says a lot about him that not even Demise, the Zelda version of satan, has never tried anything weird with young maidens.

Reminder, the old Zelda website says, no less than 19 times, that he is a degen, known for abducting young girls, and so on.

Worst part is, some of that shit ain't even copy pasted lines, a few ******* worded differently so they made the conscious effort.
Only because the Mask Salesman can't leave Termina.
he's Hylian and literally does leave termina tho...

the fact that our current profile for Vaati doesn't even have Small Size for him is CRAZY.

y'all just did NOT care about this mf.
I'll be honest I don't think the number of people in the world that does care about this freak would reach double digits

Don't look at me. I haven't played Minish Cap.
Minish Cap is goated as hell (Only real bad thing about it is the inclusion of Vaati), you should play when you get the chance.

It's true, Majora is too busy dealing with its crippling schizoprenia to care about maidens (btw, a maiden is usually defined as a young girl under the age of 16! So cool Vaati....)

Yeah you'd think, untill ya start digging into like old ass dictionary bullshit though that's also a requirement, getting married "unmaidens" ya ig, tis the rules apparently

Holdup, how old was Skull Kid?
In TP he's well over 200 (gap between OOT and TP is 200, and it's evident that Skull Kid is the singular Skull Kid you meet when you turn right entering the LW and in MM).
But he's spoken of in the myth of Termina, before the 4 lands split, so at least a few hundred based on how that corroborates other lore and terminian myths like the Zora bullshit and Ikana.

Aka, he's at least few a hundred in MM.

Back