• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Heroes/Trails/Falcom Verse Creation & Discussion Thread

Holy crap I just stumbled upon this and am SO glad I have, While I'm not 100% in agreement on everything, there's definatly a lot of stuff I am. I do feel like quite a bit of stuff is missing for Estelle though. Much as Jason's Respect blog for her cover's I feel like it misses things only seen in gameplay. Such as Even the first enemies you can encounter https://www.crimsontear.com/gaming/loh-trails-in-the-sky-1/monster-guide/mars-sparrow the mars sparrow can summon meteor's. This is a variant from the end of the game, but the move is the same. and this is something Estelle can tank. This might not necessarily upgrade everyone (I calced it at city block level but I have no clue what I'm doing), but it should give a general upgrade for Estelle. Especially when monster's canonically get much stronger in the sequel. also there's Tita's s-craft from sky sc which provides a somewhat decent cloud split. Course uh these are all bit feats to wacky tier 4-Universal schenanigans. But you know.

Edit: Oh people can also avoid this flash grenade from fie. Considering it does damage and can Seal enemies movments/crafts on top of just blinding people I think it's safe to assume they aren't just blocking it.

Last edited:
Holy crap I just stumbled upon this and am SO glad I have, While I'm not 100% in agreement on everything, there's definatly a lot of stuff I am. I do feel like quite a bit of stuff is missing for Estelle though. Much as Jason's Respect blog for her cover's I feel like it misses things only seen in gameplay. Such as Even the first enemies you can encounter https://www.crimsontear.com/gaming/loh-trails-in-the-sky-1/monster-guide/mars-sparrow the mars sparrow can summon meteor's. This is a variant from the end of the game, but the move is the same. and this is something Estelle can tank. This might not necessarily upgrade everyone (I calced it at city block level but I have no clue what I'm doing), but it should give a general upgrade for Estelle. Especially when monster's canonically get much stronger in the sequel. also there's Tita's s-craft from sky sc which provides a somewhat decent cloud split. Course uh these are all bit feats to wacky tier 4-Universal schenanigans. But you know.

Edit: Oh people can also avoid this flash grenade from fie. Considering it does damage and can Seal enemies movments/crafts on top of just blinding people I think it's safe to assume they aren't just blocking it.

Oh right just gonna ask opinions on my edit, Think that could be a valid speed calc? (Well I assume it'd be a valid speed calc even if they just block it but still)

Also I just realized, shouldn't Rean's Cold Steel 2 speed be based off something else? Unless I'm misremembering, S-crafts cannot miss. and the current sub-reletivistic rating comes from the idea that enemies can dodge Emma's S-craft.

Like there is a LOT of light based stuff we could examine instead. Even if we dismiss early on laser "misses" as aim dodging.

Also I just realized, shouldn't Rean's Cold Steel 2 speed be based off something else? Unless I'm misremembering, S-crafts cannot miss. and the current sub-reletivistic rating comes from the idea that enemies can dodge Emma's S-craft.

Like there is a LOT of light based stuff we could examine instead. Even if we dismiss early on laser "misses" as aim dodging.
Yes. S-Crafts always hit an enemy, regardless of evasion. We could get better things for FTL range speed feats out of characters dodging Lunar Ray (literally called a lunar beam), which is just an ordinary art in Cold Steel I. There is a light craft they can dodge too IIRC.

It just occured to me, we could possibly just down scale end of game Cold steel 1 and 2 Class 7 from Cold steel 4 Laura and Rean

in Laura's bonding event in 4 they battle a Loa erebonius. One Laura directly compares to the one Class 7 fought at the end of Cold steel 1.

"A single Loa erebonius was Almost more then the entirety of class 7 could handle once. But now... Just the two of us can defeat one."

And this was one that Rean and Laura did have to try to beat so it wasn't just a casual thing. Since Rean unleased Demon unchained and both released their S-crafts.

It just occured to me, we could possibly just down scale end of game Cold steel 1 and 2 Class 7 from Cold steel 4 Laura and Rean

in Laura's bonding event in 4 they battle a Loa erebonius. One Laura directly compares to the one Class 7 fought at the end of Cold steel 1.

"A single Loa erebonius was Almost more then the entirety of class 7 could handle once. But now... Just the two of us can defeat one."

And this was one that Rean and Laura did have to try to beat so it wasn't just a casual thing. Since Rean unleased Demon unchained and both released their S-crafts.

Eh downscaling is a chore. It's not like them beating Loa Erebonius is the height of their scaling.

Class 7 could barely beat 1 soldat piloted by Scarlet back in CS1. Rean in CS4 one shot two enchanted soldats along with the rest of the elite squad powered up by the curse. Rean would one-shot Loa from CS1.

Eh downscaling is a chore. It's not like them beating Loa Erebonius is the height of their scaling.

Class 7 could barely beat 1 soldat piloted by Scarlet back in CS1. Rean in CS4 one shot two enchanted soldats along with the rest of the elite squad powered up by the curse. Rean would one-shot Loa from CS1.
few small corrections.
Class 7 Beat the soldat piloted by some nobody, and then immedeatly got thrown into a fight with Scarlet Piloting a Spiegel. A much faster and superior unit to the Soldat. and they specifically only lost because they had now way around the reactive armor of the Spiegel without Valimar.

Even then if you do wanna dismiss Laura and Rean struggling against Loa Erebonius as a low end.

We do have class 7 directly fighting the corrupted divine knight Vermillion Apocolypse and holding out against for a good chunk of time against it until Valimar and Ordine recovered their mana.

also where did rean one shot the enhanced soldats again? I don't remember that.

We have seen a bunch of Loa being taken out by Soldats in CS3 they are not really stronger than a soldat with a competent pilot.

Rean one shots enhanced soldat along with the in one of Altina's bond events.

We have seen a bunch of Loa being taken out by Soldats in CS3 they are not really stronger than a soldat with a competent pilot.

You know what fair, however Vermillion apocolypse should be different. Even as a freshly woken up Knight it did pose a threat to Begining of 4 Class 7. So the downscaling method should work from that way.

Rean one shots enhanced soldat along with the in one of Altina's bond events.
Admitedly forgot about that one.

Though there are other methods of down scaling Class 7. But thinking about it. Class 7 should reasonably scale to the Liberal cast as early as the end of CS2.
Lloyd and Rixia's match with Rean and Altina is offically described as a draw,

Also IIRC B-rank toval is portrayed as pretty on par with them in the prequal to zero manga (ring of judgement)? though i could be misremembering. In which case they scale due to being Somewhat reletive though weaker then Sara. Plus battling Mcburn with enough force he get's excited enough to transform. Something he didn't do Vs Sharon and Rean in Cold steel 3.

Downscaling might be a hastle but there's a lot of evidence IMO that the gap between Cold steel 2 and 3 isn't a massive several tier leap. (also like I pointed out the avanues to scale to sky 3rd.)

Dunno why you are so focused on downscale to begin with.

Base CS2 Rean was able to stalemate post-Azure Lloyd meaning he stomps him with Ogre power. Anyone relevant to Rean such as Crow, Laura, and Sara all scale to him.

Class 7 slaps SSS post time-skip. There is direct scaling within the universe you don't even need to hunt for feats.

Rean beats Crow, who was compared to Sara who is one of the best A rank bracers on the continent at the time and Estelle isn't even ranked bracer at the time of zero. I like Estelle but power level wise she's pretty mid. 90% of the verse scale to her especially 16yo Estelle.

Last edited:
Oh the downscaling was for speed since sub rela based off emma’s s-craft is bunk since it can’t be dodged. Should have clarified

Ok I'm sorry if I sound nitpicky at this point, but where is the source of Mcburn's s-craft hitting like a supernova.
is this a line from the japanese version or what? I've seen it but NEVER seen a source for it.

(Plus as me and Zero talked about It's literally just way easier to scale Rean and new class 7 to Estelle and Lloyd

Back