• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There are other things y’all need to fix before you start worrying about that esoteric shit
You can't just say this and then not elaborate.

I do think that Aang and Korra's abilities should be separated into more tabs. Them being grouped together rn is probably confusing for anyone who hasn't seen the series.

From the library edition. I thought "carrying the weight of the world" was just hyperbole in the regular edition, but now I'm not so sure.

0of8xVJ.jpeg

Man; I want to make a crt to make the case that the spirit lasers consist of light, but I don't want to deal with the pushback.

"Carrying the weight of our world" Katara is clearly mentioning the fact that toph pretty much has their lives in her hands.
That was what I thought too when the scan was brought up here, but that was before I saw the commentary from the author.

This is regarding the Avatar: Realms Collide game. If it turns out to be canon, then the setting possibly has a multiverse...
Going back to this, one of the mods on the Discord has clarified that the game is not canon. Lame.

Also, the Aang movie has been delayed to January 2026. Just a few months pushback, but it still makes me worried about all the internal nonsense that's going on at Paramount. Especially cause there's rumors that they want the studio to be bought.

Going back to this, one of the mods on the Discord has clarified that the game is not canon. Lame.

Also, the Aang movie has been delayed to January 2026. Just a few months pushback, but it still makes me worried about all the internal nonsense that's going on at Paramount. Especially cause there's rumors that they want the studio to be bought.
By Sony I'm guessing?

Back